Tomoe's fakes

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Southk

Jun 15, 2015
Any originals that contain the minisuka.tv watermark are safe for you to fake up in anyway you like. THose that have the imouto.tv watermark are underage and we'd most likely delete them and warn you. You're pretty good with the ol' PS. I'm a little more interested in seeing the originals that you're using to mask her with.
can you make a lesbian one with her sister?
Sorry Desioner, I though she was 18+ on this set :-( I've deleted the post and asked Gruey to delete his reply. More to come but only with the Minisuka.tv watermark. Thank you for your warning.

Feverish8...of course I will make pics with her sister!!

Southk

Jun 15, 2015
Message for everyone...I'm looking for the screen caps of Tomoe and Mayumi with gold swimsuits! If you got them...

Reactions: tangina1234

yoko37

Longtime Member
Aug 24, 2009
F10_A.jpg

Amazing work good sir.

gruey

Nov 14, 2008
Noooo, I'm just overbooked with my job :-/
No problem, Southkanzai! We all have lives outside AO, so don't feel any pressure - just do these when you can. We all love your work, but understand it must take time and effort. Looking forward to new work - but there's no rush! :)

Reactions: Southk