Tomoe's fakes

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

MissPantsuHunter

Pink Member
Mar 3, 2016
Any originals that contain the minisuka.tv watermark are safe for you to fake up in anyway you like.
Clarification: Tomoe start doing minisuka sets since september 2010 at 15yo (same as Rei Kuromiya)

some sample of her early minisuka sets:
p_tomoe_premium_01_011.jpg p_tomoe_premium_02_003.jpg p_tomoe_premium_04_010.jpg

Reactions: danl1956

Southk

Jun 15, 2015
:xD:Of course Anpanmanfan! I don't forget her tits! That will be for the second fake. Btw working on a photoshop fake of Tomoe is also physically difficult:panas:and need much more than 60 sec' lol

Southk

Jun 15, 2015
Nope, she's under 18 on both (imouto.tv)

marcelamartinez

Akiba Citizen
Feb 21, 2011
SouthKanzai forgive you, I do not want to disrespect anyone.
But I paracer to me that is a lack of respeto..arruinar the career of an artist like Tomoe.
Ridiculing front of everyone, we are knowing that they are doctored photos.
They are fools members who fall into this game, that I do not cause any feeling of pleasure!
Puff .... They do not learn but those who enter a stupid like this game. I do not understand how you can excite one thing that we know is false
Tomoe is unique! Unlike any other on the network.
If you get angry ... then it gives us the same!
Respect!:mad::mad::mad:

Spanish:

Perdone usted Southkanzai, no quiero faltarle el respeto a nadie.
Pero me parace a mi que es una falta de respeto..arruinar la carrera de una artista como Tomoe.
Ridiculizandola frente a todos, que estamos sabiendo que son fotos trucadas.
Son miembros tontos los que caen en este juego, que a mi no me causa ningun sentimiento de placer!
Pufff.... No aprenden mas los que entran en un juego estupido como este., no entiendo como puede exitar una cosa que sabemos que es falsa
Tomoe es unica! No hay otra igual en la red.
Si usted se enoja...pues, Nos da lo mismo!
Respeto!:mad::mad::mad:

gokkunfan

Jan 14, 2010
It's almost impossible to correctly understand what you're saying, marcela, because your English is quite bad. If I understand you correctly, you're bothered by these fakes? You don't like the fakes?

So leave the thread. Problem solved. Don't visit threads you don't like. Simple solution.

Southk

Jun 15, 2015
Sorry Marcela...but Tomoe left us since a long time with absolutely NO news, nothing. I think that is also disrespectful isn't it? I was so shocked. I'm still shocked by this lack of news.

I love this girl, she's probably the most beautifull idol I've ever seen.
I bought all her Bluray films, btw gave her a lot of money... I think that it's not disrespectful to play with her "image" since she left. She sold her image, I've bought. I use it for my pleasure and I share with you guys.
I understand that some of you don't like. So don't watch and don't blame me please.

penguinranger

just a passing-through alien
Jan 15, 2008
????
why tomoe pics were deleted?

Last edited:

mycket

peace
Apr 11, 2007
I wonder what the admin's take on this is. There is one member voicing his/her dislike of this thread, but apparently there are way more members who enjoy it.

Southk

Jun 15, 2015
Sorry guys, pics deleted by me. Don't want to have trouble with some Tomoe's fans.
I had several warnings from them here and elsewhere , I do not know what they are capable.
You can join me by PM if you need.
:takut:

gruey

Nov 14, 2008
Sorry guys, pics deleted by me. Don't want to have trouble with some Tomoe's fans.
I had several warnings from them here and elsewhere , I do not know what they are capable.

They're capable of precisely fuck all, but I don't blame you. Hysterical fans can be quite unsettling, and nobody needs that stress in their life. Maybe best to keep your work off open forums, but I would say never stop creating. There's countless people who appreciate your art! #nakedtomoefullofcock

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
Even the Japanese make countless of fake ... some people just have to take their fragile sensitive feeling and shove it up their asses

Once I even encounter a person whose his/her feeling hurt badly by me just because I post better pics than him ... pics that other user request me to post :lol:
Internet full of retards and you can just ignore them

You can try search for アイコラ on the net or twitter (Japanese use twitter a lot)
Or maybe you can share your future work on twitter like most of Japanese share their works

hemizap88

Dec 29, 2011

So, you've deleted your Tomoe pics because of her angry fans. Does this mean your other fakes are safe? Gonna send a PM right now because I'm late to the game lol

kraidazen

Death Emperor
Feb 12, 2009

ignore those people like marcela. his white knighting on an idol that wouldn't even know he exists is pathetic.

continue your work. you are appreciated.

Reactions: gruey

neugrey

Sep 22, 2008
Hey everyone! I found a Tomoe look-a-like online. she's beautiful! Not the same bodytype though, and her facial expressions aren't as adorable and serene. It's amazing to fantasize with! Search for: DelightfulHug

Trust me... :hypno: