Tomoe's fakes

Southk

Jun 15, 2015
Nice to see that this thread is alive with other Fakers'
Don't hesitate to post your works.

xuhhep

Señor Baka
Oct 8, 2007
Hi. Nooo, I work with Daz3D and Genesis 2 character. You can set every part of the model. Look at the Daz Website, it's fantastic.

I´ve taken a look, but dont see settings to change the face this much, could you share what type of settings you use?

Southk

Jun 15, 2015
I´ve taken a look, but dont see settings to change the face this much, could you share what type of settings you use?
SOrry, I don't know how to export my settings. I've try but it doesn't work. First you have to DL all the genesis 2 morphs and shapes (incl asian faces). Then I will send you pictures of my presets .

xuhhep

Señor Baka
Oct 8, 2007
SOrry, I don't know how to export my settings. I've try but it doesn't work. First you have to DL all the genesis 2 morphs and shapes (incl asian faces). Then I will send you pictures of my presets .

Please do! I´ll try to make more fakes and post em here. Would be fun to have more control then just shoopin.

Southk

Jun 15, 2015
Please do! I´ll try to make more fakes and post em here. Would be fun to have more control then just shoopin.
Ok I'll try.

By the way guys, if you like my new fakes, please say it or "Like" them!!
The next will come only if there is more like...Thank you!:peace:

Last edited:

Southk

Jun 15, 2015
Hi! Anybody know if it's possible to add a poll to a thread??
It could be great if you guys can vote for the next fakes isn't it??
If you know how to do please PM me.

feralman

Mar 24, 2007
Awesome stuff. I kinda wish Saaya was your subject. Her 'nudes' didn't start to do her justice.