Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Hope the title is right...hard to find a good translation...

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/ome-359-tomoe-yamanaka-obscene-awful-tomoe-yamanaka.1953238/

ome00359pl-jpg.2196741

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Here’s a post about her latest DVD:
https://yamachan01.com/blog-entry-12628.html?sp

Google translation of text written above her body measurements:
Tomoe Yamanaka The 99th erotic image! !

Former legendary junior idol Tomoe Yamanaka will release her 99th erotic image DVD in August 2020. It's amazing that she was 25 years old in 2020 and had 99 images. In the past, Tomoe Yamanaka stated that AV will never appear, so there are some hurdles for AV appearance, but the next work is the 100th image DVD to commemorate, so I took it off very much. I'm looking forward to it.
However, about 100 images have been released so far, and even though this work "[Obscene] Hiwai Chika Yamanaka" is a very sexy pseudo sex on parade, I want fans to attack it more There seems to be a review such as. It's true that the nipples and pussy have been hidden until now, so from a fan's point of view, it would be honest to show me the nipples pussy. Although there have been some cases where the nipple may have been seen as a service happening in the past, it seems that it is time for the nipple pussy to be shown openly and openly.
By the way, [obscene] There is a scene in the wisdom of Yamanaka wisdom where the bra is floating and you can see what looks like a nipple, so if you are interested please check it out. For those who know the wisdom of Yamanaka when he was a junior idol, Tomoe Yamanaka has become very mature. The flesh of the body has also improved considerably, and it looks like an obscene body. I'm also doing YouTube, but it seems that I am having a difficult time registering for the channel. Now that the legendary junior idol has grown into an adult, it seems that fans are looking to take off further.
◆The title is "Obscene"! Gravure Tomoe Yamanaka: The new DVD is too stimulating!
Since debuting as a junior idol at the age of 10 in 2005, Tomoe Yamanaka has long been a gravure idol. The DVD "[Obscene] Hiwai", which is the 99th total work in Yamanaka, has been released. This work is set to be a "gentle and slightly naughty tutor teacher", and it is a work that can fully enjoy Mr. Yamanaka. The jacket photo also reveals the beauty of the body boldly, giving a hint of exciting content. There is no doubt that you will be fascinated by the sex appeal of adults.