Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

wwpants1

Apr 2, 2007
So, all she can offer now is a review of lemon Chu-hai drinks.....oh my, what an end to a career. Wish she had better management, she could have been more!

gfunk1121

A-O Fan
Aug 27, 2009
The only legit financial offers she must be getting, as far is modeling, are going nude or JAV. So she's probably hoping to bank on YouTube channel sponsors. More power to her to try and make a buck but as a fan....meh, boring...

Reactions: Eskimo50

wcmaddenjr1966

Oct 10, 2009
I couldn't help but notice that that our dear Tomochan has shown some new mischievous pleasure and enhanced realism in her "oral simulations" in her last two DVD's (the knowledge that only comes from experience, perhaps?!). Personally, I consider this a positive development. Longer scenes with fatter candy canes and ice lollies are welcome :)!

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
D48CE0CE-3F1F-45FA-89FF-07CF29413E7B.png
I couldn't help but notice that that our dear Tomochan has shown some new mischievous pleasure and enhanced realism in her "oral simulations" in her last two DVD's (the knowledge that only comes from experience, perhaps?!). Personally, I consider this a positive development. Longer scenes with fatter candy canes and ice lollies are welcome :)!
Wish I were the lollipop!