Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Do you know why there seems to be delay with with her new DVD? It seems to be taking forever to show up on a preview or sale site.
Filming for her 99th DVD finished in late May. It usually takes around 3 months for the DVD to be released. There should be more details about it within the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: wcmaddenjr1966

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
The title of her next DVD is ‘Obscene’. Here is a Google translation of the summary of her 99th DVD:
Wisdom that is kind and a little naughty. I'm a tutor I yearn for. The valley is always visible and it is too stimulating for me during adolescence. The sky above me is kind enough to tell me about my study. The overly defenseless clothes and actions cannot control the bulge of the crotch. And finally, that time has come.

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
I hope her 100th DVD release will be something special and memorable, perhaps her first nude scenes? It looks like her 99th DVD will be similar to the previous DVDs since her comeback last year.

Reactions: yakpalace