Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Good, hopefully she'll move to a better agency with more adult content (don't mean nude).

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
Her blog has been updated and you can use Google Translate to understand what it is all about: http://ameblo.jp/yamanakatomoe0116/entry-12004815368.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
To sum it up:
She gives thanks to everyone who has been there for her, supporting her and working with her.
After the milestone of 10 years of Charm Kids it's time to make a new start.
She wants to "step it up".
She wants to continue working hard.

So that means she doesn't want to quit. At least as long as she doesn't plan to work hard and step it up by going to college. :D
But it doesn't really provide information about her future path. I hope "step it up" means bringing us more exposure of her glorious body.

Fuzzypeach

Dec 12, 2009
I doubt we will see her stoop to the AV side, I am going to guess more prancing around in little bits of clothing and maybe some more risque of course. If we were going to see the AV side, her sister would have already started. Plus look at the amount of charm kids that look up to her. Just my humble opinion.
But it would be nice to see her naked and uncensored.

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
just reading that entry (march 22) it sounds as though she is out. but, that is her talking about leaving charm and so she would not mention anything about her future intentions anyway. i guess we can only wait and see for now. she mentions making a new start and making a step up (in her life) so that could be hopeful.

Reactions: danl1956

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
I've been checking her Twitter account regularly. Come on Tomoe! Make an announcement soon. This speculation is torturous!

Reactions: danl1956

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
She usually posts every day. Today she has been conspicuously quiet. Or I am just paranoid that my beloved Tomoe might retire!

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
She usually posts every day. Today she has been conspicuously quiet. Or I am just paranoid that my beloved Tomoe might retire!
My gut feeling is that there is a major announcement which will require her to show more skin and that's why she has left Charm Kids. She has a DVD being released on the 25th of this month so she might be waiting for this to be released before making the major announcement.

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
Unselfishly I kinda hope she has saved up some money and will start an education so she can get on with her life, 10 years in the industry is a lot she needs to do something new.

Reactions: feverish8

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
It actually reads like she's quitting the industry. I could be mistaken though.
I don't think so. She just quits with Charm Kids.
I have translated it into English and my own language to get the best mixed result. For example the "step it up" part is saying "I try to step (it) up" in English. In my language it says "I try to intensify". So that sounds pretty good to me.

I doubt we will see her stoop to the AV side, I am going to guess more prancing around in little bits of clothing and maybe some more risque of course. If we were going to see the AV side, her sister would have already started. Plus look at the amount of charm kids that look up to her. Just my humble opinion.
But it would be nice to see her naked and uncensored.
That's also my opinion. I don't think her next step will be AV. But less clothing (is that even possible? :p that would mean something like just a few strips of clothes or tape) is highly likely...or even nude with a step inbetween.

Seems like a lot of people here are tense to see her next step....me included. :D

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
I am quite anxious to see her next move. If she retires it would be like my favourite band breaking up.:madesu:

I think the jump from non-nude to AV is too broad. If she ever does go AV I'm sure she would do nude first, surely?

Reactions: HeavyNosebleed

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
I think if she was going to retire, she would have announced it by now. She might be fulfilling the requests of many people!

jabstyle

Oct 26, 2008
Well, like most people on here I have been a Tomoe fan for quite a while. I kind of hope she doesnt go the AV route it would kind of ruin her for me, but I would love to see nude modeling and maybe even with another nude model. That got me thinking who would be the ultimate model to do a nude Dvd with Tomoe??? - Ai Shinozaki perhaps???.... hey a man can dream!

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
^ kinda odd that she hasn't posted at all, on the other hand if she was leaving she would probably have closed down her twitter account.

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Whatever she decides to do, it will please some and disappoint others. She can't win with whatever decision she makes!

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
@Immergeil: Not necessarily. She could be going mainstream and leaving her account open for her "new" fans...I do, however, agree with you that it's odd that she hasn't posted. She, like Rei, are prolific posters on Twitter.

@bambibambi : So very, very true! You completely hit the nail on the head there. Someone in an above post mentioned something about being selfish - selfishly I would love her to do what I would like: go nude and not retire from "idoldom" (and not go AV. Although I would be curious if it was uncensored). Unselfishly, I would want her to do whatever makes her happy. If her ten year run is enough for her then so be it. Good luck to you, Tomoe. I used the analogy of a favourite band breaking up - going with that; one could always listen to old songs and reminisce, much like we could watch old releases. To her hardcore fans - she has made us happy with what she has already done. I still think she is the most beautiful woman on the planet.

So, to her I say: thanks for what you have done and good luck to what you will do.

Diatribe over.