Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

rainelau

Sep 5, 2013
pls pay attention to her ass below the swim suit. her openness has been increasing!

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
i just cant get over how condescending everyone is. comments like "she was too stupid to go to college" (i know how you meant it) or "shes pretty, she should just get a man to look after her" or "if she could sing or dance or do anything except look good in front of a camera then we would know about it" etc etc. i am as guilty as any of us of objectifying women and my attraction to U15 etc makes me a part of the problem. i have my hand on the cog that runs the meat grinder. but, has it really never ocurred to any of you that maybe she is happy doing what she is doing? that college isnt for everyone. maybe it is about her personally. maybe she started too young and feels trapped. i dont know but to my biased eyes, she looks like she enjoys (gravure) modelling and may not even have any ambition to become a talent on tv or become a fashion model or whatever but who the fuck are we to pass judgement on her life? as a bunch of white dudes on the net it is our privilege, nay, our right some would say, to voice our opinions but why does it always have to be so misogynistic?

KoolKatz

Apr 18, 2010
i just cant get over how condescending everyone is. comments like "she was too stupid to go to college" (i know how you meant it) or "shes pretty, she should just get a man to look after her" or "if she could sing or dance or do anything except look good in front of a camera then we would know about it" etc etc. i am as guilty as any of us of objectifying women and my attraction to U15 etc makes me a part of the problem. i have my hand on the cog that runs the meat grinder. but, has it really never ocurred to any of you that maybe she is happy doing what she is doing? that college isnt for everyone. maybe it is about her personally. maybe she started too young and feels trapped. i dont know but to my biased eyes, she looks like she enjoys (gravure) modelling and may not even have any ambition to become a talent on tv or become a fashion model or whatever but who the fuck are we to pass judgement on her life? as a bunch of white dudes on the net it is our privilege, nay, our right some would say, to voice our opinions but why does it always have to be so misogynistic?

I have lurked on this website on and off for years and years and this is the best thing I have ever read from anyone on a forum for models.

You are correct in everything you say and show wisdom. People should just enjoy the beauty of the women they cannot meet or can meet, should not pass judgement on anyone they see.

This is hard to for most, they are weak and are not leaders, they do what everyone else is doing or saying, they are pathetic. They do not know women and judge them on there own desires.

Now here is a test go and post on forums, read forums, and see how many people, little people, say something positive about someone.

Great post! Keep up the Positive mind set!
Smiles are real when they are reflected in the eyes of the one smiling.

Reactions: Death Metal

3nuts

Tomoe Forever
Jan 20, 2009
new release in April (title to be announced)
BUNO-004 http://www.megahit.co.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=66226
DUNO-004 http://www.megahit.co.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=66227

btw Tomoe is to appear in a TV show today. Maybe one minute long but an onsen (hot spring bath) scene!

https://twitter.com/tomoe_0116/status/575254501260574720

Time/date : Wednesday, March 11, 2015 18:57~20:54(Japan Standard Time)
Program title : “Nippon! Ii Tabi (Japan! Good trip) ”
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp.e.ck.hp.transer.com/iitabi/
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/iitabi/
Channel : TV TOKYO

U15Fan2

Jan 20, 2013

You honestly think she'd rather be a gravure model than a legitimate actor or singer with 5x more wealth, prestige, and social status? Why? Because she can fake smile for the camera and pretend to enjoy the thought of a bunch of smelly wotas jerking off to her? She may not be winning any Oscars but she's still an actor. What you see of her is in no way reflective of her actual mindset.

And what's misogynistic about it? I'd say the same thing about a male gravure idol. It's just that more women make a living selling their looks than men.

isityours

Sep 27, 2008
You honestly think she'd rather be a gravure model than a legitimate actor or singer with 5x more wealth, prestige, and social status? Why? Because she can fake smile for the camera and pretend to enjoy the thought of a bunch of smelly wotas jerking off to her? She may not be winning any Oscars but she's still an actor. What you see of her is in no way reflective of her actual mindset.

what does it matter what i think? about as much as what you think. i guess you really missed the point of my post. it is her life and her decision. i could probably be an investment banker or whatever and make 10 times what i make now but i dont want to.

And what's misogynistic about it?

exactly

U15Fan2

Jan 20, 2013
what does it matter what i think? about as much as what you think. i guess you really missed the point of my post. it is her life and her decision. i could probably be an investment banker or whatever and make 10 times what i make now but i dont want to.

And I guarantee you that her decision would not be to stay in gravure if she thought she could do better. I think she's one of those naive gravure idols waiting for a big acting gig or marriage proposal from a rich guy to come.

That's not a response.

isityours

Sep 27, 2008
And I guarantee you that her decision would not be to stay in gravure if she thought she could do better. I think she's one of those naive gravure idols waiting for a big acting gig or marriage proposal from a rich guy to come.

That's not a response.

your conviction in your opinion is probably directly proportional to your ignorance.

i doubt there is any response i could give that would even give you pause so i choose not to waste my time. and even if you are truly interested in learning about misogyny then please do not ask a guy to explain it. you have heard of mansplaining right?