Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Jan 7, 2010
Chinese dancers? Really? They always seemed far more fake than any other. I guess it's a bias grown over decades of living there.

The two videos I linked are koreans, but some Chinese streamers are ridiculously hot, they dance as well as koreans do. For example

Imagine Tomoe Swaying her hips and twerking like that in a bikini while oiled up. Way better than half ass jpop dances that you'd expect a high schooler to do, too mild.

Reactions: gruey and danl1956
Jan 7, 2010
Chinese dancers? Really? They always seemed far more fake than any other. I guess it's a bias grown over decades of living there.

I just feel like Tomoe is still either too reserved or trying to be sexy and cute at the same time instead of going all out sexy. She should take a cue from Cyber Japan dancers. Dance like she would in a club instead of AKB48 or whatever idol groups are in Japan.

wcmaddenjr1966

Oct 10, 2009
Tomochan is off her game, sadly. On her Twitter and Instagram, she posts mostly pics of OTHER people! WTF?! That whole business of having the affair with the married dude and being dropped by Imouto/Minisuka really messed with her head. With no new DVD in sight, i’m doubtful about this comeback. She needs an agent guide her with some good career choices right now. I messaged her on Instagram to encourage her, but she does not reply. I think she doesn’t know who her fans are :(

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Most of her tweets and retweets on Twitter these days are related to baseball, her sister, Ebisu Muscats and Yua Mikami. Mayumi is providing the sexy shots on her Instagram feed while Tomoe has been a bit shy recently :(

wcmaddenjr1966

Oct 10, 2009
I think
Most of her tweets and retweets on Twitter these days are related to baseball, her sister, Ebisu Muscats and Yua Mikami. Mayumi is providing the sexy shots on her Instagram feed while Tomoe has been a bit shy recently :(
Tomoe is depressed because she wants to be in a girl song-dance group, but now that Mayumi is in the Muscats, they will not want another Yamanaka in the group. Tomoe is down on herself because while she took time off, her sister became more popular and got better opportunities than Tomoe. She doesn’t seem to know how to get on a good track now. She looks very pensive in a lot of her photos. I miss the sexy, happy Tomoe!

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
I think

Tomoe is depressed because she wants to be in a girl song-dance group, but now that Mayumi is in the Muscats, they will not want another Yamanaka in the group. Tomoe is down on herself because while she took time off, her sister became more popular and got better opportunities than Tomoe. She doesn’t seem to know how to get on a good track now. She looks very pensive in a lot of her photos. I miss the sexy, happy Tomoe!
Will she be doing anything drastic or desperate as a result of feeling down on herself?

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Her latest tweet suggests she wants to be an actress after gravure but I'm not sure how accurate Google Translate is:
ドラマ観てて思ったけど、
野際陽子さんもういらっしゃらないんだよな…

とつくづく時の流れを実感している今日この頃

会いたい女優さんの1人であった方だな…

グラビアを経て、
いい女優さんになれるよう
私も頑張ろう!
Can anyone here read Japanese?

gruey

Nov 14, 2008
Her latest tweet suggests she wants to be an actress after gravure but I'm not sure how accurate Google Translate is:

グラビアを経て、
いい女優さんになれるよう
私も頑張ろう!
Can anyone here read Japanese?

The lower part being of most relevance, I think. Bit of a clumsy translation, but she basically says:

By way of doing gravure, I'll do my best to be a good actress!

The 'by way of' part, I think she's means 'having done gravure/using what I learnt doing gravure'.

I'm no expert, so if anyone else has a better translation, jump in. :)

boatnaraks

Feb 2, 2008
The way from Japanese gravure idol to tv/film actress so difficult, I just hope once’s of Yamanaka sister move to AV by the big project

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
The way from Japanese gravure idol to tv/film actress so difficult, I just hope once’s of Yamanaka sister move to AV by the big project
Perhaps the only way Tomoe can be an actress is if she becomes an AV actress.

flushfire

Feb 15, 2007
What a hit on Tomoe's self-esteem her sister's success must be. Wasn't she way more popular when they were younger? And right now she's on a tight spot, I'd guess she doesn't want to be showing much more than what she does right now because of her aspirations, but she also can't keep doing the same things. I've no idea how her comeback title was received, but to me it was disappointing. Can't imagine people buying more of the same.

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
It would be interesting to see if deep down, Tomoe is a bit jealous of her sister’s success. Mayumi looks like she is having the time of her life in her music group.

wcmaddenjr1966

Oct 10, 2009
To get wild, Tomoe needs to work with a production team that she trusts. The Imouto/Minisuka crew knew how to flirt with her and draw her out. She knew those guys and felt safe getting nearly naked and teasing with them. I half suspect that the married guy she had the affair with was one of the camera men. That’s probably why it blew up the way it did. One good outcome would be if Minisuka would take her back because their BFAZ/Face series is more risqué than their older work. If Tomoe could just get to the level of Mayumi or Tsukasa Kanzaki, that would be a start. Whatever happens, she needs to get her head straight (clear her mind), so she can be able to feel safe and have fun being sexy again. She’s not very self-confident right now, and it shows.

Last edited:

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
It would be so exciting to discover that she checks this forum from time to time. I seriously doubt it but it would be so much fun to find out that she uses her translation app to discover how many people would like her to get down and dirty. She must have worked out by now that many of us are masturbating over her!

boatnaraks

Feb 2, 2008
It would be so exciting to discover that she checks this forum from time to time. I seriously doubt it but it would be so much fun to find out that she uses her translation app to discover how many people would like her to get down and dirty. She must have worked out by now that many of us are masturbating over her!
Tomoe chan still virgin.

mp413

Hmmmmm.
Nov 29, 2016
In the past, yes... but these days... not so much.

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
She had a marathon karaoke session last night which she videoed live on Instagram.