Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
That's not dancing That's just swaying/moving back and forth.
Swaying/moving back and forth is what many non-professionals would do when they dance unless one is expecting to see Tomoe put on a fully choreographed dance routine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Casshern2

wcmaddenjr1966

Oct 10, 2009
Her green bikini dance in BUNO-003 (or 004) was very well choreographed, showed J-Pop style and erotic cabaret style moves. It was clear she had been studying/practicing, maybe for an audition of some kind. Hope we can see more dancing or this kind from Tomochan.

Reactions: Casshern2

wcmaddenjr1966

Oct 10, 2009
Another thing we need to see is her unpublished fundoshi (traditional Japanese thong) pic set (and vid?). She shot a set, and one Polaroid from a front view was published. Such a tease!

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Another thing we need to see is her unpublished fundoshi (traditional Japanese thong) pic set (and vid?). She shot a set, and one Polaroid from a front view was published. Such a tease!
It will be so sad if she remains just a tease. Let’s see if she increases her number of Twitter followers if she becomes more daring. She is a long way behind her sister in Twitter followers. Obviously being in Ebisu Muscats helps with Mayumi’s popularity.

mp413

Hmmmmm.
Nov 29, 2016
It will be so sad if she remains just a tease. Let’s see if she increases her number of Twitter followers if she becomes more daring. She is a long way behind her sister in Twitter followers. Obviously being in Ebisu Muscats helps with Mayumi’s popularity.
I agree, remaining just a tease would be... a bit sad. Time to get them out into the open or walk away. She won't get them out though. I see a few more tame releases and then she'll disappear again.

gruey

Nov 14, 2008
I agree, remaining just a tease would be... a bit sad. Time to get them out into the open or walk away. She won't get them out though. I see a few more tame releases and then she'll disappear again.

Most likely this, sadly. Well, whatever makes her happy, but I know I'm not alone in wishing she'd GBNAF.

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
haha - sorry, that was an obscure reference to an old rap song by Ice T called LGBNAF - Let's get butt naked and f**k.
It would be interesting to discover what her actual fucking experience is like in her personal life!

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
It will be interesting to see what she does once she reaches her target of 100 DVDs. Will she retire again, continue with gravure or pursue a different track? This is featured on her Twitter page:
DVD100作まであと5枚
(5 more DVDs until 100 works)

Jan 7, 2010
Tomoe did dance in two DVD’s of her BUNO series (003 and 004?). The one in the green bikini was great. It showed she had been working on her dancing and probably had an ambition to make it into a J-POP group. She either hasn’t made the cut yet or her affair that caused her to leave idoling for a while kept her from getting into a song-and-dance group. It appears she’s sad because she can’t seem to break into J-Pop. She wants to be in a girls performing group more than idoling, I believe.

There's a difference in how Chinese/Korean girls dance Kpop or pop music vs Japanese girls dance to Jpop. Korean/Chinese dances are way sexier and suggestive with a lot of emphasis on hip movements. The way Japanese girls dance can barely qualify as dancing, they try to be too cute which is far from erotic.

I want Tomoe to dance like this. Imagine Tomoe dancing suggestively like that in a Tback or sling shot bikini. Or even in a short skirt with no panties underneath.

Last edited:
Reactions: gruey and danl1956

KaiEr

Jan 30, 2008
There's a difference in how Chinese/Korean girls dance Kpop or pop music vs Japanese girls dance to Jpop. Korean/Chinese dances are way sexier and suggestive with a lot of emphasis on hip movements. The way Japanese girls dance can barely qualify as dancing, they try to be too cute which is far from erotic.

I want Tomoe to dance like this

Chinese dancers? Really? They always seemed far more fake than any other. I guess it's a bias grown over decades of living there.