Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Yes, they just gotta edit out all the most sexy bits that every other idol would leave in there and it'll be ready to go!
The double-sided industrial tape and lack of G-string means the editors won’t have to work too hard to make sure her private parts are not revealed :(

wcmaddenjr1966

Oct 10, 2009
Will this one be another Air Control DVD, or is it another production company? This upcoming one is not listed on eic-book.com or eic-av.com yet is it?

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
I still cannot find any details about the company she shot her video with. The photo above is part of a new photo shoot which took place yesterday. By the way, both Yamanaka girls will be making an appearance at this bar today: https://shupure-sakaba.jp/

Last edited:
Reactions: wcmaddenjr1966

osako

Tomoe forever
Sep 15, 2009
My God, Tomoe touching Mayumi's tits, one of my dreams come true. Watching this makes me think about the possibility of a video with both sisters. Watching them undressing each other, massaging each other or sucking the same phalluscandy would be great.

Reactions: danl1956

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
It's about time they appear in a video together. What a fantastic way to celebrate Tomoe's 100th DVD release, by getting together for the first time and stripping naked.

Reactions: danl1956

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
It has been a month since she finished filming her video yet there has still been no word on a release date.

Last edited:

wcmaddenjr1966

Oct 10, 2009
It has been a month since she finished filming her video yet there has still been no word on a release date.

Her comeback is disappointing so far. I think she is not really into being a gravure idol and only wants to be a j-pop group singer or film actress.

Reactions: akidna

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
it normally takes a few months before it goes for print

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
:signGoodpost:
Hey she has lowered her panties for teasing us and showing a bit carefully shaved "area"

and your jealous you are not the one shaving her, :cheers:
I suppose most of the male population and some females will be as well

but is that not the normal nowadays, but that a mosaic:cinta:

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Still no word yet on which studio she shot her next video with. Hopefully she's still with Air Control where she can be more revealing.

Reactions: Nsan