犬とハサミは使いよう Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - Dog & Scissors [Dual Audio] [720p]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I really did not think I would like this but it actually was....well "good" might be too strong a term so I will use the term "decent" instead. If you took the concepts of Disneys "Shaggy Dog", Sado-Masochism, an action anime and a romance anime and shook them up in a bag.....you might end up with something like this. Truly an original concept. I actually enjoyed the characters and the stories but I am admitedly a bit of a sick puppy myself.

inuhasa-20130716.jpg
Summary:
This absurd mystery comedy centers around Harumi Kazuhito, a high school boy who is obsessed with reading books. One day, he is killed in the middle of a robbery—and resurrected as a dachshund dog. Unable to read in his new form, the hapless Kazuhito now belongs to Natsuno Kirihime, a sadistic girl who uses scissors like a weapon.

810sLRp9cvL.__.jpg

Quote:
[RickHunter] Not my encode all credit goes to Scriptum.

English Audio extracted from R1 NTSC DVD
AC3 2CH @ 224 Kbps 48.0 KHz 16 bits 1000ms delay.
Was going to encode the audio to AAC but the size difference was
only 1Mb, so I decided to add it as is (AC3). For Signs/OP-ED I just stripped down Scriptum Japanese Audio to English subtitle translation. No worries I left Scriptum subs intact when watching it with Japanese Audio. (Note) Was going to just add Signs/OP-ED from DVD but saw how beautiful Scriptum subtitles were and had to use them.

1.jpg

Original Uploader: jeffcosta123
Size: 4.7 GB
Directed by Yukio Takahashi
Written by Toshizo Nemoto
Music by Akito Matsuda
Studio Gonzo
Original run July 1, 2013 – September 16, 2013
Running time: 24 minutes
Episodes 12

Inu.to_.Hasami.wa_.Tsukaiyou.full_.1334197.jpg

Based on a Japanese light novel series written by Shunsuke Sarai and illustrated by Tetsuhiro Nabeshima.

Attachments

• [kat.cr]scriptum.inu.to.hasami.wa.tsukaiyou.dog.scissors.dual.audio.720p.rickhunter.torrent
    14.1 KB · Views: 321