まよチキ! Mayo Chiki! 720p BD (Dual Audio)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
And yes we do have fanservice here. This is just an enjoyable romp and the kind of anime that really hits the spot for me. Sure, I respect and adore great story telling, artwork, humor, action, character development, originality and innovation. Still, all I really want out of anime is to be entertained. If you are looking for something more than that, then anime is not for you.
622085719_orig.jpg
Plot Summary: Kinjirō Sakamachi has gynophobia (fear of women), due to his violent mother and sister. Subaru Konoe is the butler of his classmate, Kanade Suzutsuki, and has to dress as a male due to butlers having to be men. When Kinjirō discovers Subaru's secret, Kanade promises to cure Kinjirō of his phobia. Kinjirō and Subaru are forced due to circumstances to spend time together and defend Subaru's secret while trying to cure Kinjirō's fear.
mayochiki0036.jpg
Video Info
Video = 1280x720-8-bit-mkv (Source: Japanese blu-ray encode by Doki)
English Audio = AC3-2.0-Ch-224 kbps (Source: R1 DVD)
Japnese Audio = AAC-2.0-Ch-250 kbps (Source: R2 Blu-ray)
Subtitle Track 1 = Signs/Songs-ASS (Source: Doki/ChoeyXD)
Subtitle Track 2 = Doki Subs-ASS (Source: Doki)

b2eed8a3.jpg

Original Uploader: ChoeyXD
Size: 4.67 GB
Detected quality: 720p
Original run: 08 July 2011 — 30 September 2011
Episodes count: 13
Director: Kawaguchi Keiichirou
Studio: Feel
Written by Reiko Yoshida
Music by Yukari Hashimoto

mayochiki_sample.jpg

Attachments