[C] C - Money of Soul and Possibility Control [Dual Audio] [1080p]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I didn't find a Japanese language title for this....you would think it had one my usual sources revealed none (I did find a translation on cover but I have no means of adding that to the thread title). A rather strange and original anime that I found interesting as well as entertaining. That is good enough to share it here. Not a lot of fanservice, there is action and the anime is clearly too adult for most minors to understand.

c-the-money-of-soul-and-possibility-control.jpg
Synopsis
The Japanese government was rescued from the brink of financial collapse by the Sovereign Wealth Fund. For its citizens, however, life has not improved and unemployment, crime, suicide, and despair are rampant. Kimimaro, raised by his maternal aunt after the disappearance of his father and the death of his mother, is a scholarship student whose only dream is to live a stable, ordinary life. One day he meets a man who offers him a large sum of money if he will allow his "future" to be held as collateral. From then on his fate is radically altered as he's drawn into a mysterious realm known as the Financial District, where he must compete in weekly tournaments called "deals" in order to keep his money and avoid losing his future.

c_the_money_of_soul_and_possibility_control_wall.jpg

Audio
1-English [Stereo] AC3 224kbps
2-Japanese [Stereo] AC3 224kbps

Subtitles
1-Signs/OP/ED
2-English Subtitles
3-Official signs/OP/ED
4-English Subtitles

Video
H.264 1920x1080
23.9fps

Source
Daman4Life

Encoder
jeffcosta123

C. CONTROL the money soul and possibility sophia venezuela dvd cover.jpg

Original Uploader: jeffcosta123
Size: 2.68 GB
Directed by Kenji Nakamura
Written by Noboru Takagi
Music by Taku Iwasaki
Studio Tatsunoko Production
Original run April 14, 2011 – June 23, 2011
Episodes 11
Running time: 24 minutes per episode
Number of episodes: 11

101161_1337610620.jpg

Opening Theme:
"Matoryoshika" by NICO Touches the Walls
Ending Theme:
"RPG" by School Food Punishment
Insert song:
"antiphona" by Yucca
"Stay away from blood money!" by Lotus Juice
"Time capsule/High Heel Shoes In Pink" by Kayoko Ishuu (ep 11)

78f59f12907d0ec37793de7a4d437fbe.jpg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]jeffcosta123.c.money.of.soul.and.possibility.control.dual.audio.1080p.torrent
    15.4 KB · Views: 430