to blow or not to blow?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Oct 6, 2007
random question I've always wondered about.

If you are pursuing a girl you genuinely like and want to start a relationship with (not just sex) should you blow your load before meeting her? I see it as a double edged sword.

If you blow you will feel more relaxed.

If you don't blow, you'll be more aggressive in the sense of actually wanting her to be your GF. (from experience, most of my ONS (one night stand) have happened because I hadn't blown in the past couple of days and I wanted relief)

I typically do blow...but I'm wondering if I should change my tactic haha.

Do you guys blow before meeting a girl you like or not?

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
If you beat off before you go out, you'll be more relaxed but also a LOT more passive which most women see as a form of indifference. In anime that's great "Oh, he's so cool because he doesn't care" but if you're a little bit aggressive (not sexual predator style like that kramer-x fag) then that is in your favor.

Oct 6, 2007
Yeah, passive, that's the word I was looking for. Anyways this girl is one of the slow types, I got as far as holding her hand and putting my arm around her, she wouldn't let me go any farther than that...WTF, makes me want her even more hahaha (maybe that's the idea)

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007