Thread organization and Tagging suggestion

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
I was wondering if the guys who run the forums / script the php could make it so that threads in the Torrent and Download (DDL) sections would be organized in chronological order according to the original thread poster.

For example,
Thread #1 posted on Dec 3, 2009.
Thread #2 posted on Dec 5, 2009.
When thread #1 gets reply post on it on Dec 6, 2009, it still is under/behind thread #2.
I'm asking for this because I like to check over the newly created threads in the DDL and Torrent section to see if there is anything to seed or pick up on.
However, since which ever thread that gets the latest "reply" is shuffled up to the top again, I have problems navigating through it.

I believe Javtalk actually had a system like this in place, and was quite easy to navigate through.

In the torrent and DDL sections, could it be possible to have a "tag" box/input added underneath the title box?
This way, when a person starts a thread, they can add in dvd codes into the tag box while they enter the title.
Also, if the dvd codes were advised to be written in either alphanumeric no spaced format (ex. MDL380) or dashed format (ex. MDL-380), and how a person writes up the dvdcode is unified, would significantly help people who use the search function.

Thanks for the read. :evillaugh:

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
I was wondering if the guys who run the forums / script the php could make it so that threads in the Torrent and Download (DDL) sections would be organized in chronological order according to the original thread poster.

For example,
Thread #1 posted on Dec 3, 2009.
Thread #2 posted on Dec 5, 2009.
When thread #1 gets reply post on it on Dec 6, 2009, it still is under/behind thread #2.
I'm asking for this because I like to check over the newly created threads in the DDL and Torrent section to see if there is anything to seed or pick up on.
However, since which ever thread that gets the lately "reply" is shuffled back up to the top, I have problems navigating through it.

I believe Javtalk actually had a system like this in place, and was quite easy to navigate through.

you can do this already
In the forum display, scroll to the bottom left of the screen and select how you want to view it.

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
Ah ha!

Thanks.

Didn't pay enough attention to the forum layout, that was my bad :)

Thank you for informing me :)