Thoughts That Pop-up.

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
Most of us are sane humans with a firm grip on reality but even we have thoughts that drift into the realms of the weird or terrible every now and again. This doesn't make us terrible people, but the thoughts themselves can leave a mark after they pass.

Some such thoughts:
I browse through manga and such (seeing if there are things to add to a constantly growing list) that go through many genres and come across a certain type of situation. Situations akin to a girl being naive to the point of stupidity (such as sleeping with a guy then getting dumped) and at that point I stop reading because thoughts run through my mind. Complete lack of sympathy for the character starts, then more harsh and judgmental thoughts follow.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Most of us are sane humans with a firm grip on reality ......

I never claimed to be in this category myself. I have basked in the glow of delusion and been blinded by its' beauty......perhaps more than once.

Have you ever wondered why men have nipples? I mean what is the point of that?

America is a Republic and always has been so why do people call it a Democracy? Thomas Jefferson once said: " A Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner", (yes, that is where that saying came from).

I am not trying to knock anyones' beliefs but how do atheists find any solace or comfort in there faith(?) or lack thereof? All the unexplainable phenomenon in the universe like time and the seemingly endless stretches of space and that leaves no doubt in their tenet?

The fact that the Romans crucified Christ yet Rome itself ended up becoming the bastion of Christianity...centuries later mind you, that was vastly if not soley responsible for spreading Christianity across the world is the most overlooked and taken for granted fact in history. But I am a christian and I think things like that, so don't mind me.

If everyone knows politicians are corrupt then why do they vote for them? Why don't they do anything about it? I admit I feel pretty powerless myself watching my government make laws that are bought and paid for with some commercial interests money. I just fail to comprehend how politician after politician fails to give a damn about people in general. Why do people even go into politics if all they intend to do is fuck other people over? Considering that I am surprised there are not more women in politics. They are always great at fucking people over....at least my ex-wife was.

Have you ever noticed that most jobs are totally useless and with no purpose to humanity in general? We spend more time making and selling useless crap to one another it boggles the mind. You would like to think that humanity has a higher purpose than that.

Just some thoughts that pop-up from time to time. Nice to have a thread to put this crapola in. Gives me something useful to do with it.