This really bothers me >:S

vesania999

Jul 22, 2013
Hey guys!

I see a lot of movies from Dandy, Natural High, Switch, etc... you know, the "multiple girls" movies...

and I see some "famous" girls like Asakura Ayane or Yuki Sakurai (well, no that famous but well known actresses) in those movies but they are not credited! so, since they are not credited, is very hard to find movies of your fav actresses. man! is a little frustrating to find a "new" movie of some actress that was released years ago... because some of the "multiple girls" movies are really hot!

so, the question is... why some well known actresses are not credited in some movies?

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/anonymous-idols.1722028/

My old post was slightly outdated and too long and rambling. Should be enough to get you started...

Sougouwiki is the place to go to find who are in a vid (enter vid code, click into the series name and scroll to find your vid, each series page is very long but mostly include every vid in a series). I semi-regularly put in the main fake-amateur vid series (AP-, HUNTA-, DVDMS-, OYC-... what else..) to check for my fav girls (esp. a few who make mostly uncredited vids). Sometimes you have to scroll to the end where users can write comments which often are missing information.

Unfortunately despite them having some idol-centric pages, they are incomplete. Rely on the series pages, not the idol pages.

Minnano is best for researching an idol, enter her Japanese name and find out various aliases and different vids (regular, pseudo-amateur, and uncensored) that she made. However, I am not sure they include all the HUNTA- etc vids in each girl's page.

As to your question "why", answer is "because it sells".

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Hey guys!

I see a lot of movies from Dandy, Natural High, Switch, etc... you know, the "multiple girls" movies...

and I see some "famous" girls like Asakura Ayane or Yuki Sakurai (well, no that famous but well known actresses) in those movies but they are not credited! so, since they are not credited, is very hard to find movies of your fav actresses. man! is a little frustrating to find a "new" movie of some actress that was released years ago... because some of the "multiple girls" movies are really hot!

so, the question is... why some well known actresses are not credited in some movies?

I remember some of the guys already discussed about that in the thread that ding attached above, and he already answered your question ;)

can't help it ... want to answer :p

because amateurs theme are top demand in JAV, its silly but oftenly we see those studios trying to sell many well known AV idols as "amateurs" :D

Reactions: Inertia