Married women doing AV?

CaptainTaicho19

Oct 19, 2015
Hey guys I know that obviously most titles would be scripted and acted out however I've found a series by Soft Demand (SOD create) "SDNM" which have seemingly actual married women debuting and performing in AV. I''m really into the cheating wives thing so this was right down my alley. My question is whether this series holds any water as to having actual "married wives". My other question is whether you guys know any series like this and if you know of any actresses that are married and do AV.

What caught me was the actress Mayumi Imai and how her chapters went. Everything seemed really legitimate. They did some crazy things like having an entire chapter of them shooting in her home while her family was out and even shooting a scene at midnight while the family was asleep in the home.
1sdnm073pl.jpg

Most of the actresses in the series have only done videos for this series however I did come across the actress Aki Sasaki who is fairly well known and experienced in AV. This is what throws me off on the legitimacy of the series. Do you guys know if she is really married and just decided to keep doing AV or is this just another scripted series?
1sdnm061pl.jpg
1sdnm069pl.jpg

BTW, I really recommend watching Mayumi Imai's scenes and the SDNM series in general if you're the type that likes the cheating wives genre. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: shawn720s

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I believe many married womens are working in JAV as performer, but I still doubt real swinger couple in JAV