This blows my mind. Kitorune Kawaguchi has directed so many of my favorite JAV.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
My entry into JAV was to browse and think, "that cover looks interesting" and download it. Then I started figuring out favorite actresses, studios, and themes. But I've neglected, for the most part, directors. Kitorune Kawaguchi has an astounding 1,365 listings on Sextb.net, including virtually all of the my favorite URE comi series.

Can anyone tell me who their favorite directors are? There was a thread on female directors that was very interesting.

JavNoob

Aug 27, 2022
I had a similar experience. I absolutely love the URE series, and it was through that series that I discovered Kitorune Kawaguchi. He is truly one of the best out there. The directors I follow are:

Easy Matsumoto
Asagiri Jou
Maeda Bungou
Doragon Nishikawa
Innabar
Maeda No Kahori
Kitorune Kawaguchi