Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
The immortal Big Booty JAV thread started by my friend @mysterx (who I truly miss!) was for a very long time the thread I would visit to find some nice big booty titles and ladies I hadn't come across before. I hope this thread will be half as good as that goldmine, just as I hope to find the time to keep updating with stars, known and new, and titles, past, current, and future releases. More so I hope you will join in as well. Keeping up with VR and recently, Idol titles, I'm running thin on time these days, what with work and home life.

I've been a fan of thick legs since I was a horny teenager. While most of my contemporaries were running after the thin girls because "fat chicks" weren't cool, I was feeling up, squeezing and shaking thighs of some healthy girls that needed just as much attention. Mind you, not (hate to use the term) fat or overweight girls. Thick girls that had a great figure and curves, what is sought after today pretty much.

So, no surprise that very early in my discovery of JAV back in the day, the PHANTOM Dream (PHANTOM 夢) label from AVS collector’s got my immediate attention. It was the cover of the 2008 Sayaka Kawase (川瀬さやか) title DPH-047 Extraordinary fainting play Dance instructor, Sayaka that had me staring and staring, wondering how I could find it and have it. Why? Because it made me realize what I was truly after all the while...thick legs IN HEELS! Well, the rest is history as here I am many years later as a part of this great community. Partly thanks to her and that title I found my way here in search of it.

Fittingly, to start off this thread here is a very brief visual highlight, not that these represent the only eye-popping images in this title. Far from it. But, these pretty much give an idea of what I mean by thick legs. Now, there are many forms of thick legs. Thick at the thigh, thick at the calve, and thick all around. Sayaka is bit thicker at the thighs. I really wish this title was available in HD, but, not the case. It does look great, however, converted to 60fps.

33dph00074pl.jpg

dph0007400.jpg dph0007401.jpg dph0007402.jpg dph0007404.jpg

Obviously, if you know the publisher and its labels, you'll know that it is practically a dream factory. There will be many more titles from them highlighted here showing off some great thick legs in heels, attached to some great looking women, of course.

Different members will have different ideas of what "thick" is, no doubt. Thick to one is fat to another and skinny to someone else. Very subjective. While I'm not really a fan of thin legs, so long as they have the slightest curvy appearance to them and they are shapely, I'm into it. But, please if you would, that is for another thread. Thick legs are the type of legs, in my experience, that are the best to fondle, caress, and really spend some time with. I can get lost in them. Good thing my woman has some!

It should also come as no surprise that a great many big booty stars from that thread will be highlighted here. Usually, where there is big booty, there are thick legs right underneath. :cool:

Last edited:

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Dude,

this reminds me when I was still training with powerlifters. All of the girls have thick legs but those in the lighter weight classes are special because the have lower body fat too (unlike those in the heavier weight classes) - they look pretty much like Chun Li.

Get behind those girls when they are deadlifting and you are in for a treat!

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Dude,

this reminds me when I was still training with powerlifters. All of the girls have thick legs but those in the lighter weight classes are special because the have lower body fat too (unlike those in the heavier weight classes) - they look pretty much like Chun Li.

Get behind those girls when they are deadlifting and you are in for a treat!
I actually know what you mean! There is a lady at work that was (she calls it) a deadlifter in high school. She's in her mid thirties now and let me tell you, she looks like she used to do that. Amazing thick and strong sexy legs! Especially when she wears her skirts and heels VERY distracting!

Reactions: twenie

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
As you can imagine, I looked for other titles by Sayaka after finding that first title of hers. Yet again it was the AVS collector's label Shake Body that brought us 2008's simply titles ACE-008 Shake Body Ver.6. Again, director Junto Watanabe (渡辺琢斗), the genius behind a mountain of AVS titles, beautifully showcased her amazing curves with some very nice poses. If you've watched this title you know what I mean. Sayaka has the perfect matrure-ish sexy smirkish smile that make the rest of her visual presence a complete turn on!

33ace00008pl.jpg

ace00008_00.jpg ace00008_01.jpg ace00008_02.jpg ace00008_03.jpg

The AVS collector's titles will go down in leg lover's history.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
You also can't think about thick legs without Yuri Shibasaki (柴咲ゆうり) coming to mind. Sexy face and just an amazing lower body, with thighs that just make you want to dive in between them. My first sighting of her was on the cover of 2011's Fitch title JUFD-190 Smelling Pantyhose Pain ~ Married Woman Wearing No Pantyhose Directly, Yuri's Sensual Legs ~ Yuri Shibasaki. Since this is just a straight title and not a legcentric offering the director (to tortue me!) lets her heels come off most of the time, but, the payoff is at the ending scene when she's oiled up and in all black. Lucky, this title is in HD.

jufd00190pl.jpg

jufd00190_04.jpg jufd00190_00.jpg jufd00190_01.jpg jufd00190_03.jpg

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Remember I said things might cross over from big booty to thick legs around here? Well, both are major factors in all things Maguro and our dear friend and beloved director Maglow. For lovers of everything thick and sexy, he is a god of the industry. He brought the 2013 Yuri Shibasaki title MAGRUO-041 Muchimuchi too erotic grandson Slutty slut under the roof Yuri Shibasaki This was my second sighing of her and I was not disappointed. Maglow has a way of showing off everything you might like about thick women. And he does it with such precision it drives me nuts! For those new to JAV or new to the draw of thick ladies and you've never seen this title, definitely check it out. Definitely more of a bootycentric title, it still has some great scenes that hit all my buttons.

The standout scene for me is when she slowly makes her way out to the pool area and does some amazing things to herself and some lucky guys! If you look at the back cover, there is obviously some great thickness going on in ever single scene, but, since I'm on thick legs, I have to have heels in my offerings here. Just an personal preference. This title, unfortunately, is another with no HD offering.

h_455maguro00041pl.jpg

maguro00041_00.jpg maguro00041_02.jpg maguro00041_03.jpg maguro00041_01.jpg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
My current thick woman that takes up all my time! The lovely and incredible Kanna Shinozaki (篠崎かんな)! She's taken the scene by storm with non-stop releases since the beginning of the year. I first caught her in her January 2019 debut DTT-010 Voluptuous G-Cup Titties x An Ultra Meaty Godly Ass A Former International Flight Cabin Attendant And Married Woman Kanna Shinozaki 32 Years Old Her Adult Video Debut Taste That Luscious Body And Enjoy A Flesh Fantasy Fuck Fest!! After watching this one I knew there would be more insane movies of her to come where the director would take advantage of her face, curves, bounce, and overall thick perfection! I wasn't wrong. Unless I'm slightly off, 101 titles in 2019 along so far!

118dtt00010pl.jpg

dtt00010_00.jpg dtt00010_02.jpg dtt00010_01.jpg dtt00010_03.jpg

She has such incredibly cute breasts that aren't big but big enough to bounce along with the rest of her. Perky little things! But, those thighs are what kill me. Now, from title to title it seems as if her weight fluctuates, looking a bit bigger in some but then lighter later in the year, back to a bit plump again. But, that's okay!

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Would you believe in May 2019 Prestige released a sequel of sorts, DTT-021 Big G-Cup Tits X Voluptuous, Divine Ass. A Married Former International Flight Attendant. Kanna Shinozaki. was released and it just about killed me! This is why I say she is thickness perfection in my eyes. And again, the director was kind enough to keep her heels on for the last amazing (I mean amazing) scene! This title and in particular the last scene has so much replay value it isn't even funny. Great framing of her body and all her sexy undulations is enough to make this a classic, and, she was far from done for the year.

118dtt00021pl.jpg

dtt00021_02.jpg dtt00021_01.jpg dtt00021_03.jpg dtt00021_05.jpg

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
Rika Aiuchi

Not only thick, but incredibly flexible as well. Yummy.

3350558_14_o.jpg

Every single S1 release of hers is pure gold, but this one seems the most appropriate for the topic at hand.

soe202-pl.jpg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Rika Aiuchi

Not only thick, but incredibly flexible as well. Yummy.

3350558_14_o.jpg

Every single S1 release of hers is pure gold, but this one seems the most appropriate for the topic at hand.

soe202-pl.jpg
Thanks for the highlight, I'll be sure to watch for her!

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Ryoko Murakami (村上涼子) needs no introdution, to be sure. If you've never seen before and love your legs a little thick, well, you have a vast library to get excited about. Really, the first thing that caught my in with was her unique look (face) and her amazing hanging yet shapely boobs. That was in her early titles. Later as the years went by she got that thick-leg syndrome that really placed her in my go-to list for curvy JAV women. Did I mention the incredible ass atop those legs?

2015's short 1 hour title AWPR-012 Gonzo in a closed room by a mature woman ... Ryoko Murakami is a study in patience. Shot partly by static cameras a bit away from the action in the corners of the room and by handheld, held by Ryoko herself, it truly is a masterpiece if you like the tease. I was waiting for her to point the camera at what I would have pointed the camera at. Sometimes she hit the mark. Enough times for me to like this title. Her thick legs are something to behold nice and close thanks to the handheld.

21awpr00012pl.jpg

awpr00012_00.jpg awpr00012_01.jpg awpr00012_03.jpg awpr00012_04.jpg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Ryoko's lower body was made for squatting and being on all fours! Plus, her gorgeous hanging boobs like to ripe fruit ready to drop into your mouth help a whole lot, but, the amazing thick curves that directors love to highlight are very hard to ignore or forget! Another 2015 title SSR-085 Dirty beauty mature woman OL boss where she shares duties with at least one other who will make this thread, shows just how enjoyable it is to watch her on top and taking charge.

1ssr00085pl.jpg

ssr00085_00.jpg ssr00085_01.jpg ssr00085_02.jpg ssr00085_03.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Arriving early in 2018, Ayaka Makimura (牧村彩香) really caught my eye because of the multiple genres she embodies. Mature, thick, big boobs (hanging!), nice big/wide ass. She's something to behold if you're into one or more of those. She debuted (I believe) in the 2018 title JRZD-787 First Shooting Wife Document Ayaka Makimura. But, the title I first saw her in was later that same year, IQQQ-008 Married teacher Ayaka Makimura who gets wet 10 times in the climax class that can not speak. The heels (although brief), the thighs, the thick goodness were impressive. She's since been amazing me with each release, at times looking thicker than before. I'm hopeful for a VR title at some point!

h_086iqqq00008pl.jpg

iqqq00008_00.jpg iqqq00008_01.jpg iqqq00008_02.jpg iqqq00008_03.jpg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
This year's recent 2019 Madonna title JUY-935 Last summer vacation, sweaty summer class with longed-for female teacher alone - Ayaka Makimura became a great addition to my thick legs collection. She has some decent acting in my opinion and sells the desperate nature of her character to me, all the while keeping my eyes glued to her thighs, heels, and bouncing boobs. I really enjoy this title and genre, the teacher giving in to the student. A bonus for those who like seeing ladies making out! She's a great kisser with lots of tongue! While not wearing many classic sexy stiletto in her titles, the lower ones that she does makes her mature characters realistic.

juy00935pl.jpg

juy00935_00.jpg juy00935_01.jpg juy00935_02.jpg juy00935_03.jpg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Wow! Almost eight full months of neglect! Shame on me...and you for not joining in! :p

June Lovejoy can't be overlooked. Sure, she's not the typical JAV star, in fact, the only thing J about her in JAV is her name! But, she's in the industry, so, she counts, right? This April's LUNATICS release LULU-020 One After Another! A Blonde Goddess Impressed By The Hospitality Culture Of Japan Is A Super Heavyweight Thigh And A Big Ass That Leads A Japanese Girl To Ejaculation has really only a few scenes featuring her thick legs in heels, primarily because most directors focus on her big booty, as evident in her highlights on the Big Booty threads!

LULU-020 | KTKZ-072 | SDDE-624 | JUNY-021 | HND-777 & JUNY-018

What a shame! Granted, she doesn't have the firmest of thick legs, but, they still do the trick! She also doesn't have the silky smooth looking legs going, but, the shape is pretty much there.

lulu00020pl.jpg

lulu00020_01.jpg lulu00020_02.jpg lulu00020_03.jpg lulu00020_04.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: shawn720s

JImmy85line

Jul 17, 2020
[
Hi bro...it seems we are on the same boat who really like thick and chubby legs jav slut. Anyway who is your fav and which specific movie u always cum tho...

JImmy85line

Jul 17, 2020
Would you believe in May 2019 Prestige released a sequel of sorts, DTT-021 Big G-Cup Tits X Voluptuous, Divine Ass. A Married Former International Flight Attendant. Kanna Shinozaki. was released and it just about killed me! This is why I say she is thickness perfection in my eyes. And again, the director was kind enough to keep her heels on for the last amazing (I mean amazing) scene! This title and in particular the last scene has so much replay value it isn't even funny. Great framing of her body and all her sexy undulations is enough to make this a classic, and, she was far from done for the year.

View attachment 1918697

View attachment 1918695 View attachment 1918696 View attachment 1918694 View attachment 1918693
HI bro...it seems we are on the same boat who really like thick and chubby legs jav slut. Anyway who is your fav and which specific movie u always cum tho...

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Reiko Nakamori is probably my all time favorite thicker legs actress.

VEZZ-002.jpg

Probably some obvious picks here already but:

Ami Utada (Honami Akagi)

TUNA-002.jpg

Maria Nagai

WANZ-929.jpg

Nina Nishimura

!BABARU-006.jpg

Meisa Hanai

15doj004sopl.jpg

Mako Oda

JYMA-008.jpg

If you are interested in lesbian content, you might like this series also from AVS:

PLZ-001.jpgPLZ-002.jpgPLZ-007.jpgPLZ-004.jpgPLZ-009.jpgPLZ-008.jpg