These movies are seriously fucked up....I'd love to find more like them!

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
The first two are Gloryquest titles released about 2008. They have the same storyline: an orphan girl is adopted and then exploited by a couple. How so? First she quietly watches them have sex, and then the Dad has sex with her and the Mom, not to be left out, also uses her for her sexual pleasure. The third is a Fa-Pro production directed by Henry Tsukamoto. HTMS-061. Best I can tell, it's just older men taking advantage of young girls (not r***, consensual).

Any more like these?

ACB-01

1BZe9.jpg
1669995855272.png1669995887411.png
1669995921203.png

ACB-05

Rgbg.jpg

HTMS-061

1.jpg

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
Well I feel most of FA Pro and Henry Tsukamoto video titles are similar to the above mentioned titles, quite perverty, which is why I freaking love them. It has story, they try scene build up and its actually pretty hot. Ill try to find some cos I suck with remembering/organizing IDs that I love.

I feel JUL-208 kinda fucked with some scenes, wife is hired as secretary to her husband's boss in same company and boss makes her do stuff.

In one scene(below), the boss has dinner in the husband and wife's house and makes the husband leave the house for something for alone time with his wife. They have sex, he cums in her and then fingers out some of his cum from her pussy and mixes in her husbands wine glass, the husband returns and finishes the cum filled wine in front of the boss and his wife being humiliated without knowing.

In the second scene(below), boss makes his worker's wife(secretary) fuck in his office and cum on her face, tells her not to wipe it off and arranges a meeting right then with someone along with the secretary's husband. Kind of a tease with the wife sitting in front of all with cum on her face and face mask on. Husband humiliated oblivious of the situation he is in.

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022
I feel JUL-208 kinda fucked with some scenes, wife is hired as secretary to her husband's boss in same company and boss makes her do stuff.

In one scene(below), the boss has dinner in the husband and wife's house and makes the husband leave the house for something for alone time with his wife. They have sex, he cums in her and then fingers out some of his cum from her pussy and mixes in her husbands wine glass, the husband returns and finishes the cum filled wine in front of the boss and his wife being humiliated without knowing.
OMG, really he is A nasty disgusting demon boss.

graf_1

Dec 2, 2012
Well I feel most of FA Pro and Henry Tsukamoto video titles are similar to the above mentioned titles, quite perverty, which is why I freaking love them. It has story, they try scene build up and its actually pretty hot. Ill try to find some cos I suck with remembering/organizing IDs that I love.

In the second scene(below), boss makes his worker's wife(secretary) fuck in his office and cum on her face, tells her not to wipe it off and arranges a meeting right then with someone along with the secretary's husband. Kind of a tease with the wife sitting in front of all with cum on her face and face mask on. Husband humiliated oblivious of the situation he is in.
Wow what a scene
(and how can you make such a high quality gif like that? what software?)

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
Wow what a scene
(and how can you make such a high quality gif like that? what software?)
I mean any simple video cutter works for it.............. I use Openshot.....its free..... alot more paid softwares uses machine learning to enhance the scenes...... need a good system though

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
It's a shame a lot of piss/semen related things in JAV is faked. I'd love if the guy actually drank the other's guy jizz.

Reactions: cheekyjtx