Ominous endings to JAV

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
JAV is pretty predictable in many ways: a studio finds a theme or story and you'll then see different actresses doing the same role. But not all are predictable: some have ominous endings. Here are some of my favorites.

NSPS-137 features a young girl taken forcibily and then forced to have sex with her abductors who look like Yakuza. At the end, she turns the tables...you'll have to find out what happens.

h_102nsps00137pl.webp

AVOP-155 is a completely realized movie. Here's what JavGuru has to say.

"AVOP-155 has an extremely rich plot, with a lot of outdoors filming and fine details which accomplish for a really immersive experience. And moreover, it has the true GOAT ending, a perfect shocker ending for a great video. An ending which makes more sense if one has watched the rest of the video.

The plot = Shingo is an ex-gang member who ends up in prison and upon release, he bumps into an abandoned girl who he adopts (Mariko), off the record. The story takes place 18 years later and also involves Kuroki, the old parole officer of Shingo.

The director did an incredibly good job and this video should be a masterclass for any other director, even it’s understandable that such level of effort it’s hard to be replicated often."

Superb acting by both Suzukawa Ayane and Mitsu (Shingo) who are the soul of this video, it was such a nice touch that in the end, they both found their happiness.

91wS8D8iefL._SL1500_.jpg

ACB-01 and ACB-05 share a common plot. An orphan girl is taken in by what turns out to be a deviant couple. The husband has his way with the young girl and the wife witnesses it and decides she needs servicing too. I really like the sex scenes in both of these and the ending, well, you'll have to see what happens.

49b8706f248faf849b5c82934b4a62a2.jpg

dece8f86bcc97231fed3e793e78d88cd.jpg

jeff0064

Aug 24, 2008
I've been looking for one I saw years ago but I don't remember the code or the actress, the plot is basically a high-school girl who's constantly being used by her either father or uncle I can't really remember, I do however remember a scene where she's eating noodles and the guy takes her from behind but she's so used to it at that point she doesn't even react to it, she just continues to eat while he goes at it, finally at the end of the movie you see her walk into the woods I believe you see her pull out a gun the camera pans up and you hear a single gun shot, I've been trying to find that movie for years, if anyone knows the code or name for it please inform me.

pspo

Nov 24, 2021
there are several titles from gme in the brd,sbd series which has ominous endings.I don't remember the title names

blueredder

筋肉熟女 の 愛好家 The Muscle Madam Worshipper
Jul 12, 2015
DSE-093 is a nice incest-themed movie starring Midori Takase which seems to be about taking revenge on her husband's cheating by doing it with her son.

1695065063370.jpeg

Since I'm not very fluent in Japanese, I'm curious about what happens at the end when her son asks something about his dad - she smiles, and the camera cuts to something half-buried in some soil and rocks before cutting back to her smiling face.

I honestly couldn't identify what it was, so I assumed she "did her husband in" and buried the "evidence".

vlcsnap-2023-09-18-15h55m57s145.png

The narrator gives a short speech while she's smiling happily, something about "this is a wife's revenge for the husband", or "This is a picture of the husband who cut off his wife". I couldn't translate it effectively, maybe someone can tell me the gist of it?

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
I've been looking for one I saw years ago but I don't remember the code or the actress, the plot is basically a high-school girl who's constantly being used by her either father or uncle I can't really remember, I do however remember a scene where she's eating noodles and the guy takes her from behind but she's so used to it at that point she doesn't even react to it, she just continues to eat while he goes at it, finally at the end of the movie you see her walk into the woods I believe you see her pull out a gun the camera pans up and you hear a single gun shot, I've been trying to find that movie for years, if anyone knows the code or name for it please inform me.
Yes, I think I have seen it as well, I remember the last part really well...........There are several copies of this in Spankbang, I think if you randomly search Jav abducted or like that, you will find it. Ill post it as well if I find it.

Reactions: jeff0064

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
FPJS-084
Midori Nashiro - FPJS-084.jpg

and SBNS-006
SBNS-006.jpg

Reactions: Not2srius

maload

Jul 1, 2008
i think ssni 763 is about suicide
oh very spoiler right ,,, anyway its not main thing that people focus anyway

i remember mihiro " in the forest " i really dont know what happen and now i have little bit of japanese but now .....i cant find the movies

seem like every boy who was fucked with her ,, was kill by something " in the forest " ( some kind of devil )

wow ,,, just amazing