The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
May 15th loli releases!

7 1080p / No Watermark

cosu00042pl.jpg COSU-042 [DOWNLOAD]

ddk00148pl.jpg DDK-148 [DOWNLOAD]

dvdms00122pl.jpg DVDMS-122 [DOWNLOAD]

gdhh00055pl.jpg GDHH-055 [DOWNLOAD]

ktkl00012pl.jpg KTKL-012 [DOWNLOAD]

ktkz00008pl.jpg KTKZ-008 [DOWNLOAD]

ktkz00009pl.jpg KTKZ-009 [DOWNLOAD]

*All titles courtesy of Yipman. To show thanks, please download his original links and register/renew your filejoker premium account through his links. My posts = original links
EXAMPLE:

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
In MUM-308 Yukari talk much about her life including her sexual life, her family and ex-boyfriend
MUM-308 documentary style movie make me know more about Yukari and I love it :cinta:

If you understand Japanese and you're Yukarin fans then you got to have MUM-308 in your collection :awas:

Lim3lighT

Mar 24, 2014
In MUM-308 Yukari talk much about her life including her sexual life, her family and ex-boyfriend
MUM-308 documentary style movie make me know more about Yukari and I love it :cinta:

If you understand Japanese and you're Yukarin fans then you got to have MUM-308 in your collection :awas:
Summary/highlights for those of us that don't speak Japanese?

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
Summary/highlights for those of us that don't speak Japanese?

I can't just summerize it, MUM-308 have 1-2 hours long talk part + I'm not native English speaker and it's hard for me to write long in English

On top of my mind right now I remember she said her boyfriend only do kiss and penetration with nothing at all in between. After they are broke up when she did onani alone she's wondering whether if she can feels better if someone touch, lick her more etc. Because of her curiousity she enter AV world

Her parent know that she's doing AV and she's never concealed it because she thought that its not something she can hide. At first it shock her parent and they asked her if she's need money, been deceived etc. she know that her work make her father have complicated feeling and her mother always worried about her

When she's asked about her christmas memories she answer it with "the day my virginity snatched away". She lost her virginity on christmas day after going out with her boyfriend for about half a year in her own home while her parent still there

Her most embarassing thing are showing her breast

etc
etc

As I said earlier that I'm not native English speaker so ignore any spelling and grammar error :keringat:

Reactions: dafuck

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009

this is rough translation from she start talking at the beach to enter the Hotel

never seen her video before....now am in love with her:cinta::cinta:....she so thinking through...doing this not just for the money.
doing for the money also good btw, since this world 95% need money
i put it in the spoiler section because it is soooo long, i just hope it didnt crash anyone computer :doa:

she almost never been to the sea, her family more like mountain than sea.
she also outdoor rather than indoor person, but mostly just walk around without destination then go back home.
she says she also the type to always show from the inside...when at the fan meeting she just being herself, the one that change is simply her name.
she still dont have any event yet, only photo session, and sometimes there are stupid things happens when doing photo session,
once a month always do photo session and there are always people who keep coming over over and again and that make her happy. but because of that sometimes she tought she hardly had the time to talk about serious matter.

WHY AV?
the reason she starts this line of work is simply interest in sex. her boyfriend only kiss her then put it in, no fellatio, no licking pussy no nothing, but at the time she madly in love so she satisfied with that, but then after the break up, when she was alone she try to onani while remembering the sex, but then over time her masturbation keep getting her feeling good more and more to the point where she start to think, maybe i can feel it more and more and then she start to think of how fellatio feels like, from that point she start to have interest in sex which lead her to get into this line of work.

her first shooting, was her being a loli who knows nothing about sex, so the director ask her to be herself, no need to act like any other senior actress who lick or moan aggresively. she totaly have no idea what she has to do when penis was out in front of her, not even know how to fellatio, so she just lick and lick, so she quite having a hard time to adjust...to penis.

she was asked if she already has the feeling of getting used to this and can do more than this, which she reply with while is true the feeling of being a beginner is almost gone but she still dont want to forget the feeling of being innocent child who know nothing about sex, and she still get the role of "nameless amateur" video. even with all the experience, she thinks she cannot forget the first time feeling.
so about a year since start shooting, her goal was to understand how normal people having sex and that has been fullfilled but then the shooting was fun and meeting the fan also fun, so she just keep doing her best with what in front of her right now....

she have great interest in theme park, loving jet coaster.
her exboyfriend cannot handle height so she never been to ferris wheel. ( that idiot....)

before entering adult entertaintment, what she think of AV world?
she would say she has no interest at all at first...more like didnt know. and she has bad feeling with red light distric job such as soap land, but she also think she need to see the inside to have a full understanding.
but there also people who get into the job to meet her fav adult actress, and that hardwork toward her dreams is a plus sign, and while she apologize, she think that is better than normal salaryman since she think that each person has their own characteristic, and being a lawyer can be good lawyer or bad lawyer..of course in AV world also the same, but with that each person can be seen more of who she is exactly.
from now on she has to get to know more people and think much more, she also a bit complex of the idea if she retired from AV then she left to do the job at soap land ( fuuzoku....like kokoa aisu....T_T)

relation between her and her family
( this part is hard to translate because of the DAMN "ZZOOOONNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" SFX ><, not to mention her voice kinda small as well at some point)
she told her family about her job, also to her surrounding since she doesnt want to hide it. at first she think she will retire after the first shooting, but then her shooting have to get her out of tokyo, and she also has her part time at the time, so she think maybe is no possible to hide it too long so she told them. up until now she never say "i want to do this!" in this job she actually want to do it and thats what she told them, and she having fun as well.
at first her parent surprised, her parents thought she get not enough money, got lie by some one, is she okay..,
with her own thinking, she think her father has more complicated feelings, and her mother keep getting worried, she glad that she having fun but also worried overthe time until now. her father keep looking at his wife keep getting worried, he only said, if this what you wanna do then do it,

*at this point i dont get what she said, 00:16:42-00:16:45, her father said "sono kawari hikkoshi hi wa watasanai karana", i dont get this part what he saying since the meaning i got is 'i wont hand over the moving day'*

end point, she was told to do everthing by herself.

she was hesitated wether to tell her friends or not, she was worried if her family getting any bad rumour or anything because of her job, but then she feel sorry for thinking like that for nothing happened after all, she was surrounded with good friend.

she love calpis.
she love to get new experience and learn new things from her shooting.

the most hardest video.
the one she hard to get used is that she usually get the part being a loli got assaulted, but lately she getting part where she being the loli bitch who assault man, and the position of Chinguri, where the female lift the man leg over body than the female get on top is hard for her since she herself is quite small body in comparison with the man. she sometimes think that for the video to be good at least she has to lift her pussy up to the tip of the penis than down full to the base, but since her body is small she cannot move that much. she basically on the tip of her toes when doing that pose.

she start going out with her exboyfriend is not from love but rather from she look up to him the turn to love. she think if she with him she can grow up more. she always love anyone, she never dislike or hate anyone ( never had experience to hate someone) but then she also never had special like or special love. rather than love kind she prefer to be best friend kind like relationship with the boyfriend.

her boyfriend exp - 1 person
her sex exp - 1 person
(before AV world of course, after AV.....eerrrrr MANY)
first time having sex is after half a year dating, after graduated from high school started dating.
her impression of her first time, is that when she about to have sex, she keep thinking "i love him" "im about to have sex" " im about to have my first time".
she also heard that is gonna be hurt, then it is really hurt, but then she thought maybe is because her exboyfriend only kiss then put it in, so she think maybe he didnt wet her pussy wet enough to do the job.
her exboyrfiend was at the same age as her, and she thinks that he has low interest in sex ( Whaattttt......)
she think she easier to get wet, she was told like that by the people in the AV, but she also think the same since she get turn on just from kissing. she remembered that she get wet a lot just from kissing her exBF, everytime her panties always get wet.

memory of christmast will be losing her viginity with her exBF, at her BF house with the parent at house...she actually want to get into the bath but she cannot for the parent still at home...( srsly this bf more like BS.... ) not to mention is was damn hurt for her, by the way no blood from her vagina.
she break up with her BF when she start AV, and it is from her that she want to cut the relationship, because the reason she want to work at AV was interest in sex and she tought that was being disrespect with her BF....and she think that being in love relationship will have to hold until she retire even if she did met someone she love or both has the same feeling for each other, since she thinks havign sex in shooting has to be full of emotion to be good so if she date someone at the time, it will not be good, at least that what she think. (woww.....loving AND respect her!!)

sometimes she was thought to have no switch in her since she has been always herself being fun and everything.
she actually quite cat tongue ( her tongue cannot handle hot stuff)

she has zero confidence with her breast for being small, she think if she has cup B or C she can use a clothes and give a better look.
and since it is christmast, the director thought about losing another virginity for her which is anal virginity...

( but in MUKD-415 she did anal already....probably this shooting is earlier than MUKD-415 shooting)

Last edited:

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
this is rough translation from she start talking at the beach to enter the Hotel

never seen her video before....now am in love with her:cinta::cinta:....she so thinking through...doing this not just for the money.
doing for the money also good btw, since this world 95% need money
i put it in the spoiler section because it is soooo long, i just hope it didnt crash anyone computer :doa:

she almost never been to the sea, her family more like mountain than sea.
she also outdoor rather than indoor person, but mostly just walk around without destination then go back home.
she says she also the type to always show from the inside...when at the fan meeting she just being herself, the one that change is simply her name.
she still dont have any event yet, only photo session, and sometimes there are stupid things happens when doing photo session,
once a month always do photo session and there are always people who keep coming over over and again and that make her happy. but because of that sometimes she tought she hardly had the time to talk about serious matter.

WHY AV?
the reason she starts this line of work is simply interest in sex. her boyfriend only kiss her then put it in, no fellatio, no licking pussy no nothing, but at the time she madly in love so she satisfied with that, but then after the break up, when she was alone she try to onani while remembering the sex, but then over time her masturbation keep getting her feeling good more and more to the point where she start to think, maybe i can feel it more and more and then she start to think of how fellatio feels like, from that point she start to have interest in sex which lead her to get into this line of work.

her first shooting, was her being a loli who knows nothing about sex, so the director ask her to be herself, no need to act like any other senior actress who lick or moan aggresively. she totaly have no idea what she has to do when penis was out in front of her, not even know how to fellatio, so she just lick and lick, so she quite having a hard time to adjust...to penis.

she was asked if she already has the feeling of getting used to this and can do more than this, which she reply with while is true the feeling of being a beginner is almost gone but she still dont want to forget the feeling of being innocent child who know nothing about sex, and she still get the role of "nameless amateur" video. even with all the experience, she thinks she cannot forget the first time feeling.
so about a year since start shooting, her goal was to understand how normal people having sex and that has been fullfilled but then the shooting was fun and meeting the fan also fun, so she just keep doing her best with what in front of her right now....

she have great interest in theme park, loving jet coaster.
her exboyfriend cannot handle height so she never been to ferris wheel. ( that idiot....)

before entering adult entertaintment, what she think of AV world?
she would say she has no interest at all at first...more like didnt know. and she has bad feeling with red light distric job such as soap land, but she also think she need to see the inside to have a full understanding.
but there also people who get into the job to meet her fav adult actress, and that hardwork toward her dreams is a plus sign, and while she apologize, she think that is better than normal salaryman since she think that each person has their own characteristic, and being a lawyer can be good lawyer or bad lawyer..of course in AV world also the same, but with that each person can be seen more of who she is exactly.
from now on she has to get to know more people and think much more, she also a bit complex of the idea if she retired from AV then she left to do the job at soap land ( fuuzoku....like kokoa aisu....T_T)

relation between her and her family
( this part is hard to translate because of the DAMN "ZZOOOONNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" SFX ><, not to mention her voice kinda small as well at some point)
she told her family about her job, also to her surrounding since she doesnt want to hide it. at first she think she will retire after the first shooting, but then her shooting have to get her out of tokyo, and she also has her part time at the time, so she think maybe is no possible to hide it too long so she told them. up until now she never say "i want to do this!" in this job she actually want to do it and thats what she told them, and she having fun as well.
at first her parent surprised, her parents thought she get not enough money, got lie by some one, is she okay..,
with her own thinking, she think her father has more complicated feelings, and her mother keep getting worried, she glad that she having fun but also worried overthe time until now. her father keep looking at his wife keep getting worried, he only said, if this what you wanna do then do it,

*at this point i dont get what she said, 00:16:42-00:16:45, her father said "sono kawari hikkoshi hi wa watasanai karana", i dont get this part what he saying since the meaning i got is 'i wont hand over the moving day'*

end point, she was told to do everthing by herself.

she was hesitated wether to tell her friends or not, she was worried if her family getting any bad rumour or anything because of her job, but then she feel sorry for thinking like that for nothing happened after all, she was surrounded with good friend.

she love calpis.
she love to get new experience and learn new things from her shooting.

the most hardest video.
the one she hard to get used is that she usually get the part being a loli got assaulted, but lately she getting part where she being the loli bitch who assault man, and the position of Chinguri, where the female lift the man leg over body than the female get on top is hard for her since she herself is quite small body in comparison with the man. she sometimes think that for the video to be good at least she has to lift her pussy up to the tip of the penis than down full to the base, but since her body is small she cannot move that much. she basically on the tip of her toes when doing that pose.

she start going out with her exboyfriend is not from love but rather from she look up to him the turn to love. she think if she with him she can grow up more. she always love anyone, she never dislike or hate anyone ( never had experience to hate someone) but then she also never had special like or special love. rather than love kind she prefer to be best friend kind like relationship with the boyfriend.

her boyfriend exp - 1 person
her sex exp - 1 person
(before AV world of course, after AV.....eerrrrr MANY)
first time having sex is after half a year dating, after graduated from high school started dating.
her impression of her first time, is that when she about to have sex, she keep thinking "i love him" "im about to have sex" " im about to have my first time".
she also heard that is gonna be hurt, then it is really hurt, but then she thought maybe is because her exboyfriend only kiss then put it in, so she think maybe he didnt wet her pussy wet enough to do the job.
her exboyrfiend was at the same age as her, and she thinks that he has low interest in sex ( Whaattttt......)
she think she easier to get wet, she was told like that by the people in the AV, but she also think the same since she get turn on just from kissing. she remembered that she get wet a lot just from kissing her exBF, everytime her panties always get wet.

memory of christmast will be losing her viginity with her exBF, at her BF house with the parent at house...she actually want to get into the bath but she cannot for the parent still at home...( srsly this bf more like BS.... ) not to mention is was damn hurt for her, by the way no blood from her vagina.
she break up with her BF when she start AV, and it is from her that she want to cut the relationship, because the reason she want to work at AV was interest in sex and she tought that was being disrespect with her BF....and she think that being in love relationship will have to hold until she retire even if she did met someone she love or both has the same feeling for each other, since she thinks havign sex in shooting has to be full of emotion to be good so if she date someone at the time, it will not be good, at least that what she think. (woww.....loving AND respect her!!)

sometimes she was thought to have no switch in her since she has been always herself being fun and everything.
she actually quite cat tongue ( her tongue cannot handle hot stuff)

she has zero confidence with her breast for being small, she think if she has cup B or C she can use a clothes and give a better look.
and since it is christmast, the director thought about losing another virginity for her which is anal virginity...

( but in MUKD-415 she did anal already....probably this shooting is earlier than MUKD-415 shooting)

This is why people should ask English speaking person to do the translation :top: Even if I want to I can't do that :hiks:

I also think that they shoot MUM-308 before BBAN-128 and MUKD-415
One thing that make me happy is that anal sex feels good for her, I hope next she'll do anal/DP with proper gangbang :blink:

Reactions: nestletollhouse

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
One thing that make me happy is that anal sex feels good for her, I hope next she'll do anal/DP with proper gangbang :blink:
I hope her next anal video is more like MUM's previous anal videos. As a non-Japanese speaker I was kinda disappointed with MUM-308. Too much talking not enough anal-gangbanging, though I'm sure a Japanese speaker would've enjoyed all the in-depth Yukari info. Thanks @nestletollhouse for translating, that helps a lot.

Reactions: nestletollhouse

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Yuuna and Mimi in the same video! KTKQ-002 (release date 6/20)
tkktkq002ps.jpg
ktkq00002jp-1.jpg ktkq00002jp-2.jpg ktkq00002jp-3.jpg ktkq00002jp-4.jpg ktkq00002jp-5.jpg ktkq00002jp-6.jpg ktkq00002jp-7.jpg ktkq00002jp-8.jpg ktkq00002jp-9.jpg ktkq00002jp-10.jpg

Also new Mimi! KTDS-973 (Release date 6/6). OMG they turned her into a boy lol. Did they really cut her hair? No more twintails?! :gaswat:
h_094ktds973pl.jpg
h_094ktds973jp-1.jpg h_094ktds973jp-2.jpg h_094ktds973jp-3.jpg h_094ktds973jp-4.jpg h_094ktds973jp-5.jpg h_094ktds973jp-6.jpg h_094ktds973jp-7.jpg h_094ktds973jp-8.jpg h_094ktds973jp-9.jpg h_094ktds973jp-10.jpg h_094ktds973jp-11.jpg h_094ktds973jp-12.jpg h_094ktds973jp-13.jpg h_094ktds973jp-14.jpg h_094ktds973jp-15.jpg h_094ktds973jp-16.jpg h_094ktds973jp-17.jpg h_094ktds973jp-18.jpg

Edit: New Kurumi Kawashima KTDS-977 (Release date 6/20). Good to see her back, thought she was gone for good.
h_094ktds977pl.jpg
h_094ktds977jp-1.jpg h_094ktds977jp-2.jpg h_094ktds977jp-3.jpg h_094ktds977jp-4.jpg h_094ktds977jp-5.jpg h_094ktds977jp-6.jpg h_094ktds977jp-7.jpg h_094ktds977jp-8.jpg h_094ktds977jp-9.jpg h_094ktds977jp-10.jpg h_094ktds977jp-11.jpg h_094ktds977jp-12.jpg h_094ktds977jp-13.jpg h_094ktds977jp-14.jpg h_094ktds977jp-15.jpg h_094ktds977jp-16.jpg h_094ktds977jp-17.jpg h_094ktds977jp-18.jpg h_094ktds977jp-19.jpg h_094ktds977jp-20.jpg

Last edited:

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
Yuuna and Mimi in the same video! KTKQ-002 (release date 6/20)
View attachment 1018866
View attachment 1018855 View attachment 1018856 View attachment 1018857 View attachment 1018858 View attachment 1018859 View attachment 1018860 View attachment 1018861 View attachment 1018862 View attachment 1018863 View attachment 1018864

Also new Mimi! KTDS-973 (Release date 6/6). OMG they turned her into a boy lol. Did they really cut her hair? No more twintails?! :gaswat:
View attachment 1018904
View attachment 1018884 View attachment 1018885 View attachment 1018886 View attachment 1018887 View attachment 1018888 View attachment 1018889 View attachment 1018890 View attachment 1018891 View attachment 1018892 View attachment 1018893 View attachment 1018894 View attachment 1018895 View attachment 1018896 View attachment 1018897 View attachment 1018898 View attachment 1018899 View attachment 1018900 View attachment 1018901

Edit: New Kurumi Kawashima KTDS-977 (Release date 6/20). Good to see her back, thought she was gone for good.
View attachment 1018945
View attachment 1018929 View attachment 1018930 View attachment 1018931 View attachment 1018932 View attachment 1018933 View attachment 1018934 View attachment 1018935 View attachment 1018936 View attachment 1018937 View attachment 1018938 View attachment 1018939 View attachment 1018940 View attachment 1018941 View attachment 1018942 View attachment 1018943 View attachment 1018944 View attachment 1018946 View attachment 1018947 View attachment 1018948 View attachment 1018949

Has Mimi had he teeth done ? Looks so much better

Reactions: needs more loli

grisa

Akiba Citizen
Mar 5, 2007
Size differences like this is the whole reason I love lolis!
View attachment 1013303

She is soooo tiny :cinta:

I can't help not to notice sooo huge mosaic though.:sepi:

It's actually much worse than in 90s, because then it was because of technical limitations, now by choice. Plus the topics were bolder and less censored... What will give me back my porn optimism? Appearance of some daring studio or label/series maybe? Uncensored branch of current one (as night24 <-> MUSO)...

Reactions: tmas3

grisa

Akiba Citizen
Mar 5, 2007
View attachment 1018904

Just a tomboy! :D
While not being into guys at all, I wonder, why those cross dressing flicks with flat chested girls (R.I.P. Aoba Itou, you were the greatest of them all) turn me on so much.
:lii:

Has Mimi had he teeth done ? Looks so much better
Considering it's K-Tribe I'd guess the graphic designer had too much of time to spend on cover again. :yellowcad:
While sometimes crooked teeth kinda make the girl cuter (e.g. Sakura Aida) in Mimi's case it's maybe too much for me, as she doesn't seem to be healthy.

Lim3lighT

Mar 24, 2014
I think right now for me it's Shuri/Abe Mikako. Personally feel like it's somewhat of a down period for loli actresses though, I miss Haruki Karen/Shuna, Konishi Marie only does way fringe stuff now, etc.

gimme my old loli's (oxymoron lol) back!

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
This is why people should ask English speaking person to do the translation :top: Even if I want to I can't do that :hiks:

I also think that they shoot MUM-308 before BBAN-128 and MUKD-415

i just re-read my own post regarding the translation...man i need to work harder, some of the point was written poorly....the grammar and choice of word is not good...i think i may have cause some confusion for anyone who reading it...i would like to apologize for that....:tega::maaf::maaf:
gotta translate better next time
:belajar:

Reactions: ekop

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Just released today...

Ayu Sumikawa Uncensored!!
product_top.jpg

tsukiho_hd4000.jpeg
:mimisan:

GirlsDelta - 小早川月帆 TSUKIHO

wow. First Kurumi Kawashima returns and now Ayu uncensored! Been a great 48hrs for loli fans