The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
I'm propably a bit late, but just a heads up to anyone who wants to downlaod JDownloader. I suggest looking for an adware free version on their forums. The regular downloader comes with some crap that installs automatically without your permission. I think (or rather, hope) that it doesn't fuck up your PC (I downloaded it the regular way as well) but it's better to be safe than sorry.
This is the post that links to the adfree version: https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=54725

Is there any proof for your statement "The regular downloader comes with some crap that installs automatically without your permission"

From your own link I can read the dev say...
"The installers on the main page asks you if you want to install a bundled software - for example a toolbar. This is the way we earn money. The installer shows you a screen, and you can uncheck the toolbar installation. So you you read the installer screens, you will not get anything unwanted installed."

I never know about adware free version but mine are regular one and it safe
I know this for sure because I'm using 10 pro with "Allow apps from the store only" option enabled which will notify me if anything (backgound or not) try to install to Windows
With "Allow apps from the store only" enabled I can't install anything even if I want to

Reactions: Casshern2

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
https://twitter.com/urameshiya_av/status/861453362662752256
Yukari making horror AV for blue demon :apa:

Click link below to see what kind of AV blue demon make, I never understand this type of AV :pusing:
http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/list/=/article=label/id=24290/
I noticed this one back on March 31st...
Yes! :blink: But at the same time, nooooo!:nangiss:

Because these MUM anal gangbangs often signal the end of a loli's career.

don't worry, she just shot this yesterday...

thats a good sign for her career... I think :lii:

I'm looking forward to it! It's fun seeing loli's do interesting releases like this. I've probably watched Yuuna's action scenes in IESP-633 a hundred times...

88375.gif

IESP-633.jpg
Yuuna can't contain her smile even when fighting someone :xD:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
She just changed accounts, didn't say why really..https://twitter.com/hime_yuuna
unfortunately, that's just her original account that she abandoned back in October.

Funny though, the first thing I checked was to see if she tweeted an update on that old account.

Yuana Himekawa's Twitter froze. Imzumi 's Twitter disappeared two days ago. Similar to the world of Utsumi Flower cherry blossoms are seen as blooming and scattering (reading unknown). Farewell to the world, I'm bewildered to tears for the time being.
Himekawa Yuuna chan strike ('- ω - `)
Huikawa Yuuna 's account was frozen. (Old red is available for viewing)

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Eh idk, I just got it from here which was a recent tweet, don't follow her..

icofauY.png
Good news! It seems to have happened to a bunch of AV twitter accounts in the last 24hrs, so her account being suspended (for the moment) has nothing to do with her. Some of them have already been reactivated.

Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Good news! It seems to have happened to a bunch of AV twitter accounts in the last 24hrs, so her account being suspended (for the moment) has nothing to do with her. Some of them have already been reactivated.
You follow that guy?! Lmao:xD:

jk jk no hate. I just followed him too. It'll be interesting to see which loli he gets to bang next :cerutu:

grisa

Akiba Citizen
Mar 5, 2007
Hi everyone. What happened to tmas3? His posts, profile, even messages from him are gone :beku:

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
FTW :apa:

Only admin have the power to delete profile right?? User can't delete his own profile right?
Banned?? But for what?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Correct, users can't even delete their own posts/threads.. Not sure what happened, he didn't say anything..

Now I understand why the topic I bookmarked showed an error (loli actresses). I wonder what happened.

mysticred

Jul 10, 2016
Since when does anyone have to censor on twitter? :lii: Twitter's rules are more relaxed than most social platforms, which is surprising being how popular it is. Hmmmm, what could get someone suspended would be something extreme. :rokok:

Damn, I also following her :aghh: Maybe she forgot to censor her pictures :hiks:

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
Maybe someone here with seniority can ask the admin or staff why
Maybe they banned the wrong person

Or create a thread in site support below
https://www.akiba-online.com/forums/site-support-bugs.19/

Are you sure it's a ban ?

The way all of the posts have been deleted would perhaps indicate that he wanted to leave and the mods respected his wish and deleted his posting history. We've lost about 50 pots in this thread alone

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
Are you sure it's a ban ?

The way all of the posts have been deleted would perhaps indicate that he wanted to leave and the mods respected his wish and deleted his posting history. We've lost about 50 pots in this thread alone

The point is regular user can't do that and from the last post I read from tmas3 there's no indication of that
From the last posts we're still sharing, talking and looking forward to a lot of things

I've created a thread about this in site support
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/where-is-tmas3.1734205/

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Purely a guess, and it's hard to check, but wasn't DAVK-019 a recent yipman post? It's on the DO NOT UPLOAD list

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Like I said, just a guess. Breaking the rules is enough reason but it's the kind of thing that mods don't search for but would respond to reports. Only obvious thing I saw looking at the rules.

I thought there are warnings before getting banned. Tmas3 knows how to use the forum so if he received a warning, he would have check it not like new members who aren't familiar yet with the interface.

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
Like I said, just a guess. Breaking the rules is enough reason but it's the kind of thing that mods don't search for but would respond to reports. Only obvious thing I saw looking at the rules.

Ah make sense ... I add a few line to my thread

For tmas3 if we can get your old acc back please just register with new acc, this place won't be the same without you :aghh:

Last edited:
Reactions: mysticred