201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Minimum March Releases

MUM-287 [A newly married life that does not exist. Mari Koizumi (temporary) First shot Shaved 148 cm]
View attachment 910539
Life began with an unknown man. The clothes wearing a thing prepared by the man and shaved the hair of the dick like the one said to be told. I also exchanged the ring yesterday. I do not know the name of the man yet ... The day when I was said to be the first marriage was a very long night (newly-shaved hair newly-married life)

MUM-288 [A good friend niece bus time. The erection does not fit. Hinamiren hairless]
View attachment 910540
Is your nie good? I came to visit when I contacted for a long time. She became a little adult and especially my chest was swelling. I decided to take a bath together because I was concerned about how much I grew up. I exceeded the size I had imagined if I tried to remove it. I wash and scratch it strongly as I wanted to clean it now. The skin was sober and the color of the dick was a beautiful skin color. I decided to show it to my juniors too much beauty.

MUM-289 [I am attentive and ecstasy. The manager of the share house. 135 cm walnut slippery]
View attachment 910541
Easy admin who touches any man with a smile. Dwellers who suddenly lick cracks and residents who dogs do not work anyhow. Petite and senior custodian who accepts whatever is done. I am anxious that the dick is slippery though it is strong.

MUM-290 [Unprotected body of a cold-heart mask. Yumi Ome]
View attachment 910542
Unprotected body weak with a cold. My older brother wipes off the body soiled with sweat. My uncle who came for a sudden visit. Everyone has a thermometer and will come to measure the heat anyway. If you tell people that you can heal it, put your tongue in and say that you can heal if you drink, let me drink white water. Why are you touching your breasts saying you are worried ... (people who want to take care of a weak girl with a cold)

MUM-291 [Answering machine till 8 o'clock. Sayaka]
View attachment 910543
Today parents are late so staying in their house until 8 o'clock in the evening. I dropped the key somewhere and I can not get into the house. When I was looking for it, the man came to deliver the dropped key. When I thank you very friendly grandfather, I returned home. As I entered the house, my old man came in and was pushed down at the entrance. Although he resisted desperately, he forcibly inserted something. I've been shaking all the time saying that I do not have enough thanks. I began to contact someone that it was OK until 8 o'clock ...

MUM-292 [The first real vaginal cum shot. Implantation date anniversary. Asian Rorina Rina]
View attachment 910544
"It will be a real vaginal celebration anniversary for me." I've tried mocking up until now, but today is my first live insert cassette. I promised you from my relatives' uncle this day. I feel a different feeling than before. Continuous vaginal cum shot. Spilled sperm also firmly coats into the hole of the dick. Tomorrow I am planning to go to a groom asking for implantation · · · (Real vaginal cum shot.

MUM-293 [The house of a father. I can not let my daughter insert one finger. Aya]
View attachment 910545
"My daughter will not give it to anyone" "Do you lie to your father?" "Distorted body beautiful" I feel distorted affection for my daughter. The act of taking a boyfriend is stealed and naked surveillance begins from that day. Always friendly father transformed into a father's father. "Do not talk about lying if you can not talk" Move as the father moves Make sure who is your boyfriend at the end. One father. One daughter. (My daughter can not be inserted by anyone)

MUM-294 [Do poor milk suspender. Aha face too youthful sensitive girl. Minori Kotani Shaved]
View attachment 910546
I want to protect a decreasing breast girl! The long-awaited seventh bullet just touches the face. Minori 's dangerous body too sensitive. Beautiful face distorted with a little stimulus Two pockets are always pinca. Sensitivity is too good to show screaming of shrimp warp. The minimum will cheer for small girls from the bottom of my heart. (Small tits are talented)

My anticipation order...
MUM-289
View attachment 910553
2. MUM-292
View attachment 910554
3. MUM-291
4. MUM-294
5. MUM-288
6. MUM-287
7. MUM-293
8. MUM-290

I.B. Works March Releases

IBW-613 [Unprotected Academy]
View attachment 910547
Tsuyoshi who took time slip in his adult's memory while in school. There, they started to be a national popular actress, they started cheering and the cute girls shaved the daughter of a shaved bread and the growing daughter, inflated breasts as innocent and unprotected because they changed clothes before the pool class! Startling a girl with mischief & obscene & erotic and innocent paradise life!

IBW-614 [I want to SEX every day with my uncle. Kitagawa Yuzu]
View attachment 910548
I love the neighbors who have been pretentious since long time ago! Yuzu grew to be a very erotic body thanks to my uncle! Hey looking ... Uncle ... Yuzu was tight and tightened 53 cm Do you like the dandruff of shaved pussy and slippery shaved pussy? ... So please train yuzu crazy inside out like you like.

Also, the IBW-610 trailer is out!
View attachment 910549 View attachment 910550
Nobody else has any thought's about the march mum previews? Besides MUM-289, looks like another average month of releases to me (like the feb mums appear to be). I'm interested in what others think about them though, and which looks best to you.

and @needs more loli , now that the IBW-610 trailer is out. What did you think? Which of these 3 Mimi releases are you most excited for IBW-610, LOVE-338, KTKL-007? I don't know if I can even choose, all 3 look 10/10 to me. I'd say LOVE-338 1st, then IBW-610 & KTKL-007 tied for 2nd lol.
btw anyone that is still looking for night24's, you will want this 150GB torrent. Contains pretty much all the newer ones, and is well seeded.

Check out this neat magic trick I can do now...
View attachment 910619
View attachment 910622
View attachment 910623
in case anybody missed it, and is still looking for those night24's.
back to IBW-613 [Unprotected Academy]...
View attachment 910755
View attachment 910756

:mimisan: It looks amazing! The cast is...
  • Yuuri Asada
  • Atomi Shuri
  • Meru Iroha
  • Mei Hayama
  • Kurumi Mizuki (aka the fake Kurumi)
I wonder if it's just those 5 that will be getting in on the action. On the back cover, there is an unknown female in green dress (parent or teacher?). There is also a 6th girl present, in the thumbnail where they are getting dressed.
So, we're all in agreement, that IBW-613 looks fantastic, right? @nestletollhouse you think you could give us a proper translation of IBW-613's description? Here it is...
無防備な学園

大 人の記憶のまま学生時代にタイムスリップしたツヨシ。そこではいずれ国民的人気女優になる結梨を始めカワイイ女の子達がパイパンの娘や生えかけの娘、膨ら みかけた乳房をプールの授業前の着替えだからと無邪気かつ無防備にさらけ出していた!性知識の無い少女に悪戯&猥褻&エッチし放題の無邪 気な楽園生活スタート!
Also...
not sure if she is considered loli....but im looking for her video
槙田ひなの - Makita Hinano

anyone got her video?

thank you:hi:
I looked for MARS-067 and NITR-245. I couldn't find either. I'll keep an eye out for you though.

Last edited:
Reactions: repampanos

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Honestly, only Kurumi's MUM video looks interesting to me.

Mimi's KTKL-007 is still my most anticipated since it looks like she gets fucked the hardest in it. LOVE-338 is my 2nd pic, the dungeon scene looks like it'll be really good.

IBW-613 has some great casting with Shuri, Meru, and Mei Hayama, though I'm not all that big on the other two.

Reactions: tmas3

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
IBW-613 has some great casting with Shuri, Meru, and Mei Hayama, though I'm not all that big on the other two.
I'm not even that big on Mei. Shuri /Meru + the scenario are what do it for me. If you replaced Mei, Mizuki, and Yuuri for Mimi, Kurumi (Kawashima), and Yuzuki, it would really be a dream title.
3-4 of those MUM's look good to me, MUM-287, MUM-291, MUM-292, 293, 294 (minus the expected extended boob play scenes), but I don't really like to talk about them 2 months before release, before this month's movies are even out yet ahah.. And trailers can be deceiving so I like to reserve judgement until I actually see the movie..
That's the fun of it, we're only judging the previews. We could very well end up liking the full release of a title, that we had no interest in based on the previews (or vice versa). The January mums had a couple titles that I ended up liking that I wasn't interested in based on the previews. I see the weeks of waiting till the full release, as more reason to discuss the previews haha.

I'm preparing my top 25 active favorite loli's list (ranked by favorite). Anyone dare to join me?

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Err.. I can name my top 1.. can you guess?
lol after Meru you aren't sure who your 2nd or 3rd favorites are? Obviously everyone's favorites change frequently, so ranking your favorites with 100% accuracy would be impossible, but you should have an idea who you like more than others, as of today. Top 10 would be fine (doesn't have to be top 25 like mine). I thought it would be interesting, to see which loli's everyone likes over others (and which don't even make the list).

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
No one else?
I'm just finishing mine up.
Posted this, I was wondering if maybe @nestletollhouse could translate it, since it's an image so I can't do anything with it.. I think it's some kind of daily routine, exercise or something?
image translate gave me this...
( 4L the death stone two two
On 2 Back edges of work and to
Per day Huang Lu force the mouth only two less twenty
All section L force of the
Bacteria mill camp * material processing L death L\ II t and XI 7y BU
Home carry bright too force blade II how persons on the abdominal ribs is too di
Ray grass II need Force Base has been love \, the firing room two webs ( the two-force in
Into the beat to death the stone mouth of the seat the mouth especially on Temple * back in the only camp posture good ( inch
Food thing system limit of the ancient
# Mo sub-seven 77
Another BU 7 A persons food eight \% less working one and * less sugar edge into the
The mouth especially the second sweep field soil straight owe three too \\ port
Home ( still eating things in eight children three one two inch stone wide three only
( White m (23 moment people wide three white into fight death owe \\ Viktor ermao blade dance set
Viktor II how people eat eight to death

PJB

Apr 12, 2007
Saw this posted earlier (along with others) in this thread. Where can I get these types of sets? One gaping hole in my collection is this type of loli-cosplay.

Attachments

• Cmvgv7ZUMAAZ9EE.jpg
    Cmvgv7ZUMAAZ9EE.jpg
    388.6 KB · Views: 192

PJB

Apr 12, 2007
Thanks. Btw keep the lists coming, I've been through this entire thread. To be honest this place need somekind of freqently updated 'mega list' for those of us trying to catch up :)

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
No one else?

I have like twenty stars I follow on Javlibrary and try to get all their videos, I could post that but over half of them are retired, and I think I did before? Dunno, I only remember my favorites and the few I truly dislike.

Saw this posted earlier (along with others) in this thread. Where can I get these types of sets? One gaping hole in my collection is this type of loli-cosplay.

There are full photosets for sale at a couple of places, see his blog for more details. Recently found another photographer doing similar stuff.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
tmas3's 80% accurate top 25 favorite (active) loli's! [as of 02/02/17]

1. 1.jpg Kurumi Kawashima
2. 2.jpg Mimi Yazawa
3. 3.jpg Yuzuki Hoshino
4. 4.jpg Yui Saotome
5. 5.jpg Yuuna Himekawa
6. 6.jpg Yukari Miyazawa
7. 7.jpg Manami Hoshina
8. 8.jpg Atomi Shuri
9. 9.jpg Noa Eikawa
10. 10.jpg Meru Iroha
11. 11.jpg Ai Mukai
12. 12.jpg Azuki
13. 13.jpg Sara Shiina
14. 14.jpg Shizuku Kotohane
15. 15.jpg Himari Natsukawa
16. 16.jpg Rina Hatsume
17. 17.jpg Mai Imai
18. 18.jpg Miko Haniu
19. 19.jpg Mikako Abe
20. 20.jpg Marie Konishi
21. 21.jpg Riko Hinata
22. 22.jpg Ayu Sumikawa
23. 23.jpg Himawari Natsuno
24. 24.jpg Mayu Yuuki
25. 25.jpg Kurumi Mizuki

*I'm assuming Aoi Saegusa/Natsuna Saotome is retired (otherwise she would be in my top 10)

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
It's better than the picture of Manami Hoshina ahaha
yea, that makt-001 cover is weird. She's spray tanned in that one, but in the actual video she isn't anywhere near as orange as on the cover. I should have edited it, to closer represent her actual skin tone.
7.jpg 7a.jpg

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I can't believe you put Riko, Ayu, Himawari, and Mayu after Marie but that's just me ahaha..
Rina, Abe, and Marie are on the decline. If this was 2 years ago, those 3 would easily be in my top 10. Marie probably won't even be in my top 25 by the end of the year, Rina will likely fall to the 20 spot by the end of the year.

As far as those other loli's you mentioned being after marie, well, thats because they still need to win me over to move up the ranks. Most of them don't have enough releases yet, and the ones I've watched them in, haven't wowed me enough, to instantly put them ahead of proven loli's that I already love (Mimi and Kurumi are special cases). When I say "as of feb 2nd 2017" I mean it lol. Someone like Himawari would probably instantly jump to my top 15 just by appearing in a MUM/IBW/T28. Right now, she's only in 3 boring MXGS titles, and should be thankful to even have the #23 spot in my rankings :xD:

I thought you didn't like Meru that much? or Miko you said a while ago that you didn't like at all..
I always liked meru. After seeing her in IBW-600, she definitely moved up in my rankings even more. I was close to putting her as high as #7.

Regarding Miko, I was mostly not a fan of her hairstyle, not her lol. I wouldn't say the #18 position is great, but I'm definitely becoming a bigger fan the more I watch her. I look forward to watching her in MUM-285 (and tempted to watch that SD T28-485)

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Boring? Ahaha.. Well, we all have our own ideas of what we like I guess..
yea, perhaps bland would have been a better choice of words (the action is good). I like MXGS-928 alot more than MXGS-922 (the library scene especially).

but yea, MXGS seem to be a pretty basic label, I doubt 934 will be much better than what we have already seen (really my criticism is more with Maxing, than Himawari). In other words, I'm ready to see the famous pizza move on to bigger and better things.

Has no one found out who the girl in MUM-269 is yet? She's so cute..
do you mean MUM-267? or are you admitting that my Kurumi is the best :p

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
So did everyone see this tokyo hot uncensored release from a couple days ago?
u01.gif u02.gif
u04.gif u03.gif

:mimisan:Wow. Other than Yuuna's uncensored release on Jan 1st, this is the cutest girl I've seen do uncensored in a long time. Listed as "Yui"

Reactions: needs more loli

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
So did everyone see this tokyo hot uncensored release from a couple days ago?
View attachment 911765 View attachment 911766
View attachment 911768 View attachment 911767

:mimisan:Wow. Other than Yuuna's uncensored release on Jan 1st, this is the cutest girl I've seen do uncensored in a long time. Listed as "Yui"
Same girl as from earlier in january...
heydouga-4172-008.jpg

Some uncensored loli-ish: http://maddawgjav.net/シロートエキスプレスz-4172-ppv008-シロートエキスプレスz/
she actually get's fucked proper in the new one (not just the tip, like in the last one). Make sure you get the Tokyo Hot copy, the Heydouga version has a yellow watermark.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
...upon further review, I take back the "fucked proper" claim. In fact, I think it's simulated sex and he never actually inserts (maybe she is a virgin lol). Either way, I already came once, much better than her first video. Perfect face and body.

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
Same girl as from earlier in january...

she actually get's fucked proper in the new one (not just the tip, like in the last one). Make sure you get the Tokyo Hot copy, the Heydouga version has a yellow watermark.

Who is that!? so cute!!
please give me the link or full name of the title XD

thank you!!

edit: sorry, i meant the one with full nude, not the " insert tip only" one

Reactions: tmas3

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Reactions: needs more loli