The Ultimate Loli Thread

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
Yes it is. Both are Ai Mukai...
View attachment 910724

It's funny that there is always doubt about her "loli status"...

:yareyare:Besides her previously doing a KTDS (as I mentioned before), she also stars in an upcoming February IBW release (IBW-606). If she's loli enough for ib works, then she's definitely a "loli" . The trailer was just released btw...

View attachment 910723 View attachment 910722
She's one of my favorites for sure. She might even make my top 10 favorite active loli's list ;)

The just past lolidom status was actually referring to Rumi Ichikawa, her co star in that Tokyo Hot movie, who is very very cute, but perhaps just a tad older for a loli

nxs-n1134.jpg

Aoi.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: humbert

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

The just past lolidom status was actually referring to Rumi Ichikawa, her co star in that Tokyo Hot movie, who is very very cute, but perhaps just a tad older for a loli

nxs-n1134.jpg

v0XUOkQ4aNI.jpg
ohhh... Rumi Ichikawa = Aoi Mizutani

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
The just past lolidom status was actually referring to Rumi Ichikawa, (Aoi Mitzutani ?) her co star in that Tokyo Hot movie, who is very very cute, but perhaps just a tad older for a loli
lol I see you edited your post after I told you her name, to make it look like you already knew her name was Aoi Mitzutani. I thought your response was kind of odd (saying "yes," like you already knew)...
Yes, she's uncensored in several movies that I've found so far on Tokyio Hot (as Rumi Ichikawa) and on Heyzo as (Aoi Mitzutani) I think she is super cute

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
lol I see you edited your post after I told you her name, to make it look like you already knew her name was Aoi Mitzutani. I thought your response was kind of odd (saying "yes," like you already knew)...

It was actually concurrently. I didn't see your edit until I had done mine, but I guess it doesn't matter.

Anyway, there is another borderline loli on Tokyo Hot, a certain Makoto Hirose. She has 3 uncensored movies on TH, this one with School Uniform and a collar

http://www.tokyo-hot.com/product/6205/

Does she have another name and has she done censored regular Jav ?

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
It was actually concurrently. I didn't see your edit until I had done mine, but I guess it doesn't matter.
I haven't made any edit's to this post...
ohhh... Rumi Ichikawa = Aoi Mizutani
you did make an edit to your post...

The just past lolidom status was actually referring to Rumi Ichikawa, (Aoi Mitzutani ?) her co star in that Tokyo Hot movie, who is very very cute, but perhaps just a tad older for a loli

nxs-n1134.jpg

v0XUOkQ4aNI.jpg
you edited 9 minutes after I made my post, that told you her name. 9 minutes is hardly "concurrently". I don't really care, it's just confusing why you would do this. It makes me posting her name in my post, seem strange to people that are reading this page for the first time, and not being aware of your editing shenanigans.

but anyway... yea she's in a ton of uncensored releases.

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
I haven't made any edit's to this post...

you did make an edit to your post...

you edited 9 minutes after I made my post, that told you her name. 9 minutes is hardly "concurrently". I don't really care, it's just confusing why you would do this. It makes me posting her name in my post, seem strange to people that are reading this page for the first time, and not being aware of your editing shenanigans.

but anyway... yea she's in a ton of uncensored releases.

I have no wish to cause offence, thus I have removed the text that offends you from my posts and I apologise profusely for any misrepresentation or aspersion that may have occurred.

Reactions: tmas3

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I have no wish to cause offence, thus I have removed the text that offends you from my posts and I apologise profusely for any misrepresentation or aspersion that may have occurred.
it's cool, perhaps it was only a misunderstanding.

Now could you work on making images thumbnails if they exceed 900 width or height :D? The tokyo hot and heyzo images are a bit of an eyesore. Next time either resize larger images to a smaller size or make them thumbnails. If anyone's going to make this thread bloated, it's going to be me :haha:

humbert

Jun 15, 2008
There is a film of Shizuku Kotohane that worths our attention, I think.
へびいちご動画@03「パイパンAカップしずくちゃんのワレメいじり ご○うさ香○智○レオタード編」
sk.jpg
sk1.jpg
sk2.jpg
sk3.jpg
And there is torrent very alive

Attachments

• へびいちご動画@03「パイパンAカップしずくちゃんのワレメいじり ご○うさ香○智○レオタード編」.mp4.torrent
    100.5 KB · Views: 309

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
There is a film of Shizuku Kotohane that worths our attention, I think.
へびいちご動画@03「パイパンAカップしずくちゃんのワレメいじり ご○うさ香○智○レオタード編」
View attachment 910838
View attachment 910839
View attachment 910840
View attachment 910841
And there is torrent very alive
Thanks. I'll def be grabbing that later (I saw the cover for it last month, and then forgot all about it).

Shizuku has to be my favorite loli, that I talk least about. In fact, I just did a search. Other than this post, I've only mentioned her once. In my defense, that post is about listing my favorites.

Reactions: humbert

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Some more!

Drat, I missed Azuki twitcasting her post-shoot date with Yukari.
Ha that video is awesome! Apparently I'm now jealous of a ferret.

So funny when they were looking for his "chin chin" and she was all like "chichai"... not something you really want to hear from a girl lmao!

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
My anticipation order...
MUM-289
View attachment 910553

Lol, this gif reminds me myself watching PGD-908 two days ago. I shot my longest load. I was lying on my bed and it flew as far as my upper chest.

pgd908pl.jpg

Yes it is. Both are Ai Mukai...
View attachment 910724

It's funny that there is always doubt about her "loli status"...

:yareyare:Besides her previously doing a KTDS (as I mentioned before), she also stars in an upcoming February IBW release (IBW-606). If she's loli enough for ib works, then she's definitely a "loli" . The trailer was just released btw...

View attachment 910723 View attachment 910722
She's one of my favorites for sure. She might even make my top 10 favorite active loli's list ;)

Physically, I find her really attractive but I stopped watching her and I deleted the 2 movies I had because there were no facials in her new stuff or she was doing movies with old dudes, and some have bad camera angles.

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Lol, this gif reminds me myself watching PGD-908 two days ago. I shot my longest load. I was lying on my bed and it flew as far as my upper chest.

Thats the one thing that sucked about exclusively using a fleshlight to masturbate.. I can't watch my loads shoot out lol (well I could use one of those "ice" models, but those suck). It would have been even more epic if her head wasn't tilted to the right, so he would have (somehow) got it on her face from that distance. Still impressive though.

Physically, I find her really attractive
and that short hair! it looks so good on her. If she was a tad shorter and her boobs were a tad smaller, she would be the perfect loli.

I deleted the 2 movies I had because there were no facials in her new stuff or she was doing movies with old dudes, and some have bad camera angles.
deleting jav!? who would do such a thing! :recard: (jk)
and her getting banged by old dudes, only makes her hotter :hehe:

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Thats the one thing that sucked about exclusively using a fleshlight to masturbate.. I can't watch my loads shoot out lol...
Same, I rarely see my own load fly out since I usually blow into a tissue or some toilet paper. But sometimes I've nutted hard enough to shoot through it, admittedly the paper was pretty worn down... if ya know what I mean :hihi:
All the more reason I need Mimi's panties. These orange ones look quite silky :tidur:
504ibw610ztktl-01.jpg

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Same, I rarely see my own load fly out since I usually blow into a tissue or some toilet paper. But sometimes I've nutted hard enough to shoot through it, admittedly the paper was pretty worn down... if ya know what I mean :hihi:
All the more reason I need Mimi's panties. These orange ones look quite silky :tidur:
504ibw610ztktl-01.jpg
:xD:I would definitely forgo my fleshlight, if I had mimi's used panties to use as a cum rag.

Too bad DMM won't ship to my location, denying me of my dream :rokok:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Thats the one thing that sucked about exclusively using a fleshlight to masturbate.. I can't watch my loads shoot out lol (well I could use one of those "ice" models, but those suck). It would have been even more epic if her head wasn't tilted to the right, so he would have (somehow) got it on her face from that distance. Still impressive though.

Maybe if you pull out just before but it will not be the same of course. If she didn't turn her head, maybe it might have gone right into her nose haha.

and that short hair! it looks so good on her. If she was a tad shorter and her boobs were a tad smaller, she would be the perfect loli.

Yeah short hair looks really good on her. Yunoki Ayaka is also a hot girl with short hair.

deleting jav!? who would do such a thing! :recard: (jk)

Haha, i need to buy a "Japan" dedicaced hard drive. I have 2 external hard drives but I also use them for HD movies, TV shows, concerts. So I just keep movies I know I would watch again later (still, I have over 180Gb of JAV).

and her getting banged by old dudes, only makes her hotter :hehe:

I don't find it hot as I'm disgusted by the dude and can't focus on her. I will try to get back to her (I will watch trailers on R18 and see if her more recent movies are better).

I put the toilet paper on my belly. But this time, it also went much more above haha.

504ibw610ztktl-01.jpg

It would be great if she masturbated herself through it and then sell it. Knowing the girl made this panties wet :rolleyes: