The Ultimate Loli Thread

SpaceNeko

WIZ*ONE
Sep 2, 2010
I'd like to add SHIS-030 to the wishlist please. :) I made a request thread for it on here two years ago and have never found it posted anywhere.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I'd like to add SHIS-030 to the wishlist please. :) I made a request thread for it on here two years ago and have never found it posted anywhere.
I wouldn't mind having that one either, but none of the SHIS titles are on DMM (for some reason). Only the newer SHIC's are available.
JAV cover doctoring misleading is really pretty terrible.. I just saw this title while browsing javlibrary tonight..

h_491love240pl.jpg

She looks adorable, it looks like some of the movie takes place outside? Take a look at the actual screens for the movie..

View attachment 847210

Boring action, indoors, 2 rooms max, not even any scenes featuring the bikini on the cover. I'm glad I long ago learned to look at previews, even stills sometimes can be misleading, check out the video previews at dmm.. Would be awesome of this movie promised what it delivered on the cover, and if she shaved lol :p
I know! I feel like I see that cover almost every day on javlibrary. It is pretty memorable, but all covers that have 139cm in big font grab my attention :hehe:

And that pubic hair! It's not just that she isnt shaved, it's worse than that. She has that gross grandma type of growth going on.

Last edited:

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
This just doesn't seem sanitary..

https://twitter.com/azuki_five/status/800663307183013888

Apparently JAV actresses get a haul of gifts after appearances, this was after she posted a pic of her last haul which had at least 6 different vibes in it among other toys, candy, manga, etc.

i dont think all JAV actress is like her..well, maybe most of it are like her...since they are JAV actresses...

Just seen azuki twitter, yeah this one is one of the rares, usually they are not this open for being a pervert...
although i prefer girl like her...being honest...and this is much better than the 'normal' idol such as akb48 or other big member group where they just dump all the present ( since they cannot keep all of them for being too many.) XD

any of you have her video where she being casual herself? love to see her without any acting

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
JAV cover doctoring misleading is really pretty terrible.. I just saw this title while browsing javlibrary tonight..

She looks adorable, it looks like some of the movie takes place outside? Take a look at the actual screens for the movie..

Boring action, indoors, 2 rooms max, not even any scenes featuring the bikini on the cover. I'm glad I long ago learned to look at previews, even stills sometimes can be misleading, check out the video previews at dmm.. Would be awesome of this movie promised what it delivered on the cover, and if she shaved lol :p

Guessing the cover was part of another scene/movie she shot, I liked that movie and tried to find more from the actress and that was her only release. I found her twitter though, makeup really helps her out, and it's kinda weird to see someone in one film continue posting on twitter as an "AV actress" for another year.

Yeah, that Azuki post was strange, probably just a toy she recieved and doesn't want.

What is and isn't on R18/DMM is so strange. Duga has them at least. I also found a site called av-channel that had the bsmv with Shuna, it looks real, but it has the same bullshit personal silverlight player.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
i dont think all JAV actress is like her..well, maybe most of it are like her...since they are JAV actresses...

Just seen azuki twitter, yeah this one is one of the rares, usually they are not this open for being a pervert...
although i prefer girl like her...being honest...and this is much better than the 'normal' idol such as akb48 or other big member group where they just dump all the present ( since they cannot keep all of them for being too many.) XD

any of you have her video where she being casual herself? love to see her without any acting
Could you please translate what she said for us?
According to bing translate: "5 times per hour have been masturbating! Goodnight (≧ω≦)"
Masturbating 5 times an hour! She sounds like a fun girl but that can't be correct!

h_491love240pl.jpg

View attachment 847210

I actually liked that movie. I liked the idea of bringing the new recruit to the First Star office and having her give some random employee a blowjob and then have sex with some older executive looking guy. I agree she definitely could have benefited from a shave.

Guessing the cover was part of another scene/movie she shot, I liked that movie and tried to find more from the actress and that was her only release. I found her twitter though, makeup really helps her out, and it's kinda weird to see someone in one film continue posting on twitter as an "AV actress" for another year.

Yeah, that Azuki post was strange, probably just a toy she recieved and doesn't want.

What is and isn't on R18/DMM is so strange. Duga has them at least. I also found a site called av-channel that had the bsmv with Shuna, it looks real, but it has the same bullshit personal silverlight player.
Her name is Karen Ashida. She is also in a few MUM videos: MUM-209 and MUM-222.

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
Could you please translate what she said for us?
According to bing translate: "5 times per hour have been masturbating! Goodnight (≧ω≦)"
Masturbating 5 times an hour! She sounds like a fun girl but that can't be correct!.

actually yes, that what she say...
1時間に5回オナニーしてきた! おやすみ(≧ω≦)
I have masturbate 5 times in one hour! Good night (≧ω≦)

there are also others...
she say penis a lot of times and she say that she like ecchi person.
there also she say she love big penis...

Untitled.jpg
here she says
"because i am a hentai (pervert) i bought a leotard with holes(≧ω≦)
Hambarg ( her dog name) also very interested since he is male"

Untitledw.jpg
here she says
im home right now
i put together all the gift i get from everyone recently! Azu-chan (she call her self), only have one omanko and one anal, i cannot use this much toys (≧ω≦)

to be honest, this is the first time i see SOOOOO pervert JAV actress on twitter..

Daw

Oct 25, 2015
same here...thats why i look forward where she act casual in her play instead of an acting from script. This one girl is diamond!

That's interesting what Azuki writing oh her twitter. When I first time saw her I thought: hmm, in my type, but something hollow is in her eyes. Now I know it wasn't emptiness. She always thinking about sex :D

glanmenai

Nov 12, 2012
omg guys i was able to talk to 葵野まりん (Aono Marin) earlier. One of my favorite JAV actress. She did quite a few loli films before but I don't think she's got that image anymore. But still I talked to her on this japanese livestreaming app twitcasting and she responded to me! And she speaks english! her english is not perfect but she can communicate. I also know a little bit of 日本語 (Japanese) so I was able to talk to her. she told me she is studying in english school that's why she knows a little. She's a very nice girl I can't wait to see her online again. I've also seen other AV actresses doing twitcast like 愛理さとう Airi Sato and 南梨央奈 Minami Riona which i am subscribed to as well so I can see when they go online.
Does Aono Marin have a Twitter account? Thxs

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
KTDS-644 w/ Ito Yoshikawa

View attachment 847521

This girl is adorable.. She's very playful, cute face, big ass for such a little girl, nice fat pussy :p And twintails to boot. 10/10. 720p for this one. IBW-530 coming up next tonight/tomorrow.
looks really nice. I'll get all of your releases eventually (sometime in december). I'm still finishing up a bunch of downloads from earlier in the month. Want to get most of it done before yipman unleashes his loli megapost. It actually works out great that he is waiting for those 25th releases to come out before posting anything, gave me some extra time to get caught up.
there also she say she love big penis...
well thats disappointing :haha:

Anyone notice on dmm the december mum pages say "digital delivery start date: 2016/12/10 10:00". So it looks like they're releasing them on the 10th instead of the 1st? Their site still says the 1st for all december titles (other than mum-266, that ones listed for the 8th on both sites). I have noticed dmm changes dates around pretty frequently for upcoming titles (i've been paying attention to them more closely because of the upcoming titles on the wishlist).

Do you guys think its an error or that they will really come out 9 days later than we normally get?

EDIT: I just noticed it does say 12/10 on minimum in the descriptions :(
This work we postponed to 12/13 release (digital release is 12/10 10:00). The customers that we apologize for the inconvenience, I apologize from the bottom of my heart.

Either way, it would be worth any wait for these 2...
MUM-268
View attachment 822815 View attachment 822816 View attachment 822817
View attachment 822818 View attachment 822819

MUM-269
View attachment 822820 View attachment 822821 View attachment 822822
View attachment 822825View attachment 822824 View attachment 822823

nestletollhouse, if you don't mind. could you translate these descriptions? thanks
MUM-268
独占新人。29kgの女の子。 みみ 143cm つるぺた
出ました。29kg.。「ごはんはたくさん食べてます。泳ぐのが得意です。オナニーはしたことあります。おちんちんは小さい方が良いです」軽くて小さくてつるぺたな女の子をミニマムが独占。 大事にしたいという思いから小さなおちんちんを探しましたが見つからずいきなり極太になってしまいました。軽い体重なのですぐに持ち上がってしまい鋭角にチ〇ポが入っていきます。あまりの狭さに我慢するのが大変でした。 ※こちらの作品は12/13発売に延期いたしました(動画配信は12/10 10:00~となります)。お客様にはご迷惑をお掛けいたしますこと、心よりお詫び申し上げます。
MUM-269
とっても小さな女の子とかくれんぼ。見つけたらすぐに楽しめるようパンツを脱いで探します。小さすぎて何処にいるのかわかりません。アソコをペロペロ強く舐めたり一気に奥まで挿入したりいろんな妄想が膨らみます。 バイブでグリグリ掻き回したり頭を持ってフェラもしてみたいです。やっと見つける事ができました。妄想が現実になりました。小さい子のアソコは味が違うことがわかりました。 ※こちらの作品は12/13発売に延期いたしました(動画配信は12/10 10:00~となります)。お客様にはご迷惑をお掛けいたしますこと、心よりお詫び申し上げます。

I used google translate and noticed at the bottom of each page on minimum it says...
PlayStation 2 (SCPH-50000 or earlier) playback not possible
Damn it minimum, you guys should be looking into doing virtual reality, not if your videos are compatible with PS2! I don't blame them though, if my job was to fuck loli's, I wouldn't know what year it is either, or care.

What is everyone's pre-release predictions for the December mums anyway? Anyone not have 268 or 269 in their top 3? Looks like another stellar month for sure. In order of anticipation I'd rank them...

1. MUM-269
2. MUM-268
3. MUM-267
4. MUM-271
5. MUM-270
(looks like grown up shuna lol)
6. MUM-272
7. MUM-266

I re-watched the 7 trailers. Wow that was tough! It's rare that I'm looking forward to even my least anticipated release of the month. Looks like they will be even better than last months releases (which says alot). If 266 and 272 would have shaved, it could have easily been an all time greatest month of mums. We will find out in ... 17 days (ugh thats still a long wait to go, thanks to that 10 day delay, if only we had some new videos to watch to pass the time :D)

Last edited:

ericonion

Feb 8, 2016
looking through all these pages and pages from the serious fans, I have a question: What are your favorite loli-s that did one video or scene and disappeared? Or videos with girls who never showed up again?

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
looking through all these pages and pages from the serious fans, I have a question: What are your favorite loli-s that did one video or scene and disappeared? Or videos with girls who never showed up again?
thats a tough one. I'll let you know after I finish sorting my collection. I'm sure my answer would be someone I forgot about.

minimum series has some good candidates for my answer.

Reactions: ericonion

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
1. MUM-267
2. MUM-269
3. MUM.268
4. MUM-271

Those are probably the 4 that I'm going to get..
nice. we have the same top 4.
About the release dates, I'm not sure why'd they'd do that unless there's some sort of problem with one of the releases that they have to take care of and just postponed them all. I can't imagine what it would be though.

my guess the delay is a result of them preparing for the launch of selling uncensored versions of each title to foreign markets... oh right, I'm awake.

I would easily pay $100+ per title if that ever happened.

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
She does twitcasts several times per week, I've only managed to catch one due to the time difference between Japan/USA, you might fare better.. Anyways, I'm pretty sure she was masturbating under the sheets on the twitcast I did manage to watch.. Sadly she doesn't archive them. And I told you guys ahaha, her twitter is gold, she's funny.

how to get to twitcasts? i would love to chat with her!
sorry still noob here...

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
just a small information about azuki

Untitled3.jpg
she seems to love the girl name アンチョビ (Anchovy) from Girl und Panzer.

the first picture says:
"when i say to the store that i want a drawing paper sign, they give doujinshi as well. Thank you very much, i will be using this as fap material.

the second picture says:
"Azu-chan doing cosplay of her very favorite Anchovy"

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-23_17-32-42.png
    upload_2016-11-23_17-32-42.png
    313.9 KB · Views: 104

psychodog

Aug 1, 2010
I am fairly new to the genre and wanted to know if anyone could point me to a definitive list of movies for each actress, as I am interested in trying to collect the movies from a few? Specifically Shuna Kagami and Mikako Abe.

adgjl

Jan 3, 2009
Am I the only one here who appreciates Saotome Natsuna?

She is stunning with I think the most genuinely innocent face/demeanor in JAV I have seen since maybe Karen Haruki's debut. Her First Star debut was somewhat subdued (but still amazing), and her second movie coming out in late December looks like an instant classic.

View attachment 845502View attachment 845501

I can't believe someone that looks like her would do AV.

I hope like Karen that First Star has shot 4-5 movies already in very quick succession and that she does a Minimum scene soon. She can't stay that innocent forever in this industry and I want to watch her transition over as many titles as possible.

Doing a gangbang in her second film is a great sign of things to come hopefully.

Excited about her as well! She has actually done another video, KTKZ-001, using the name Aoi Saegusa

Reactions: needs more loli

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Excited about her as well! She has actually done another video, KTKZ-001, using the name Aoi Saegusa
oh the ktkz-001 girl, I have that one! Even fap'd to it when I got it. I plan on getting love-326 eventually. Yea, she would be amazing, but hate those pubes. The cuter the girl, the more them having pubes bothers me. No wonder I haven't thought about her since that one fap. If she shaves, she will be a favorite for sure...
464777.gif
(shes not praying. she has cum in her hands)
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/ibw-530z-hd-waisetsu.1698770/

View attachment 848372

IBW-530 uploaded.. Lots of cute girls, Haruna Aitsuki and them some others.. Being reprimanded in class. If you know the names of all the girls in this movie be a hero and submit a correction on javlibrary.. I know I've seen them all before but I can't name them.. Anyways, enjoy!
my new 6TB is going to be half filled by the end of the year at this rate lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: needs more loli