The Ultimate Loli Thread

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Is there interest in an HD version of HAR-027?

118har027pl.jpg
YES :D

Reactions: 201flyer

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Am I the only one here who appreciates Saotome Natsuna?

She is stunning with I think the most genuinely innocent face/demeanor in JAV I have seen since maybe Karen Haruki's debut. Her First Star debut was somewhat subdued (but still amazing), and her second movie coming out in late December looks like an instant classic.

View attachment 845502View attachment 845501

I can't believe someone that looks like her would do AV.

I hope like Karen that First Star has shot 4-5 movies already in very quick succession and that she does a Minimum scene soon. She can't stay that innocent forever in this industry and I want to watch her transition over as many titles as possible.

Doing a gangbang in her second film is a great sign of things to come hopefully.
I haven't seen it yet, def gonna check it out.
I have to admit, I only have MUM-260, MUM-264, MUM-265 (keep reading its not as bad as it sounds). I do plan on getting rest of them eventually. The onslaught of releases put those on the back burner. Since my internet isnt the greatest and I have to get every mum in the best quality (that is available) I had to make a choice to only get the sure winners on day 1 (since the nov releases are nice 1080p copies, each release is a huge 5GB+ file). But before you dismiss my earlier rankings, let me remind everyone that I collect every mum trailer (usually within an hour of them coming out lol), and I did rewatch each nov trailer for the 4 releases I don't have yet. So I admit, the 4 releases that I dismissed as mum filler, definitely has room to surprise me a little (for example mum-261 having some great moments). I'm still confident that the 3 I chose to get immediately upon release, are the best releases of the month. You almost always know what the full release is going to be like when you watch a mum trailer.
There are torrents available for the yipman versions. Just leave it running, regardless of how slow your internet is you will eventually get it, often sooner than you expect.

I didn't see MUM-261 yet. I was waiting for more variety before watching a movie of her. I watched her movies until MUM-256 in fast forward, and I saw that MIAD-972 will come soon so I waited. Great movie ! She plays the sister in this one, always looking for her brother's dick. She's a beautiful girl for sure.
Noa is really cute in MIAD-972. Twintail + cat ears... what a great combination!
MIAD-972.jpg

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Am I the only one here who appreciates Saotome Natsuna?

She is stunning with I think the most genuinely innocent face/demeanor in JAV I have seen since maybe Karen Haruki's debut. Her First Star debut was somewhat subdued (but still amazing), and her second movie coming out in late December looks like an instant classic.

I hope like Karen that First Star has shot 4-5 movies already in very quick succession and that she does a Minimum scene soon. She can't stay that innocent forever in this industry and I want to watch her transition over as many titles as possible.

Doing a gangbang in her second film is a great sign of things to come hopefully.

I searched for more from her after watching it, she seems to be in KTKZ under a different name. I haven't watched it yet, but it looks like it is.

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
Can you link to some of them or post images? I'm not sure who most of them are.

Kawakami Yuu
164107630_624.jpg

actually the name 早乙女らぶ is read as saotome rabu...which japanese people say love in english but written in hiragana
034_20120127210954s.jpg

kokoa aisu
kokoa%2Baisu.jpg

maeda yuuki / hoshizaki yuuna
thumb.jpg

yukihira ai
1000000005.jpg

tsubomi
ps6_31_tsubomi-001.jpg

also, im having trouble uploading picture...since some of them is big like Tsubomi above, anyway to make it into thumbnail picture in the post or make it smaller? so it doesn't eat too much space in this forum?

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
Yeah, you click the upload a file button, and then when it's done you click the insert thumbnail button, like so:

View attachment 846221

Also that's a terrible picture of Kokoa Aisu she looks so old there ahaha.

ooo, i used the top button, the one where just insert picture not upload file...thank yoou :)

also yeah, focus on the boobs didnt see the face to be like that lolol

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Great news everyone! I have been informed by yipman, that we should expect most of the titles on the ULTIMATE loli wishlist soon :blink:

Anyone that wants to add a title to the list just let me know. Try to show some moderation (3 or 4 titles per person would be great).

If you havent already, I suggest everyone that is a fan of yipman's releases to shows support by either downloading his links as a free user or register/renew your filejoker account through his links.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Speaking of Kurumi's...

Todays caribbeancom release stars Kurumi Chino (IBW-575 - Scene 1)
cover.jpg
112216-308.gif
149cm. For uncensored studio standards, this is a huge loli get. Looks even better than Rin Aoki's uncensored scene with caribbeancom (from earlier in the month).
...that pelvic bone! and shes completely shaved :malu2:
EDIT: completely bald was too good to be true :tolong:
pubes.jpg

Last edited:

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009
Anyone that wants to add a title to the list just let me know. Try to show some moderation (3 or 4 titles per person would be great).

Great! Not sure how "loli" you all might consider Kanako Imamura 今村加奈子 but I'd like to see:

TMCY-077
SHIC-047
SHIC-053
APAK-127

Thanks!

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Great! Not sure how "loli" you all might consider Kanako Imamura 今村加奈子 but I'd like to see:

TMCY-077
SHIC-047
SHIC-053
APAK-127

Thanks!

yea she is borderline, but I'm not going to deny anyone's requests, unless they are blatantly not a loli (or if a decent copy is already available).

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
I thought we were just adding stuff regardless of date, etc because we've seen Yipman upload things recently that were from 2013.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Wishlist updated.

Added RISK-009. I did miss that one. Rest of dafucks requests were already previously on the list or were not added for legitimate reasons.

and 201flyer's 4 choices.

EDIT: I just received word that we can expect 30+ loli titles from yipman, including the titles that release on the 25th!!
:panas: I'm going to be masturbating so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: dafuck

apollock

Sep 27, 2010
These from Anri Kawai would be great:

QP-007
NEO-303
ANGE-002
JUMP-2116

Backups:
DSK-01
SWTA-007
MUM-040
SGMS-028
OKSD-01
TNSD-17
LTXB-001
LTBA-007

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
These from Anri Kawai would be great:

QP-007
NEO-303
ANGE-002
JUMP-2116

Backups:
DSK-01
SWTA-007
MUM-040
SGMS-028
OKSD-01
TNSD-17
LTXB-001
LTBA-007

unfortunately, none of those are valid. They must be 2014 or newer releases.

apollock

Sep 27, 2010
Are there any other criteria?

How about
DJAM-003
BLUE-07
TOUJ-005
KTDS-772

Backup:
KTDS-718
KTDS-741
KTDS-696