The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kilurself

Feb 21, 2016
Welcome.

Asuka is so cute and she looks so tiny, I was surprised when I found out she was 152 cm because she looks much smaller than that. You're right the loli standards have progressed since Auska was active but she is still very fap worthy. Only thing is that she never got banged super hardcore. Lolis had it easy back then haha. I would have loved to see her active during this time where lolis get destroyed on the regular. :cerutu:

Thanks for the downloads. I think I have most of those but now I need to double check.

She has potential. Gonna have to check her out.

I've been visiting JAVLibrary anyway. pretty sure its fine, just close the ad window before it gets a chance to load. And don't turn off your antivirus or adblocker

How can I visit the site? I can't access it with my anti-virus on even if I am using firefox which someone said would work!

timhuxley

Jun 16, 2010
What are your thoughts on Chidori Miriya ?

h_452tmcy085pl.jpg
Her latest release with short hair, she has a bit of a dour face a bit like Mikako Abe but who she reminds me most of is Yumesaki Ribon.

1sdmt714pl.jpg
Ribon's debut was really great one of the best loli videos at the time imo (2012), especially the blow scene where she looks adorably nervous and innocent. She sheds a few tears, but also smiles quite a bit throughout.

vlcsnap-2016-07-09-10h26m30s160.png vlcsnap-2016-07-09-10h28m17s186.png vlcsnap-2016-07-09-10h23m44s30.png
She also gave a great performance in MUM-115 I thought upstaging akiba's favorite loli Kagami Shuna.

mum115pl.jpg

I think what Chidori needs is a director/makeup that is going to soften her look, but that is probably part of her appeal to others. Either way she has a pretty good body. I was a bit disappointed in MUM-230 and MIGD-720 but that had a lot to do with higher expectations based on previews and MUM-219.

apaa363sopl.jpgcosu032pl.jpg
Hoping these find circulation even though it is hard to find titles from those studios (APAA and COSU), and that she still has something special in store for the future.

You know what studio has a lot of still uncirculated loli material?

Ramatabo (LAIM-)

Unfortunately in my experience with their JAV LAME- might be a better code index as I am not a big fan of any of their titles I have seen. Still they do a LOT of loli videos, and for those actresses you can't get enough of it would be nice to complete the collection by finding more of these.

Last edited:
Reactions: shawn720s

Tate3

Nov 21, 2009
Hey guys-

Long time lurker in this thread - first time poster... glad to finally be officially aboard. Big fan of the MUM series (of course, right!?), and I wanted to see if anyone could identify the girl in MUM-117. I haven't seen her in anything else, but of course I might be missing something and wanted to double-check.
Thanks so much in advance!

mum-117_poster.jpg

timhuxley

Jun 16, 2010
I use a service that takes the digital files and then uploads it for me (like most that you download on this site and others). Not ISO's either, I don't want to have to mount a movie just to watch it plus I can't "catalog" it in my collection if I do that (since I just have a playlist containing all my JAV).

Look I am a JAV enthusiast, and I really don't mind paying for it. I have spent over $200 at r18, and I would probably buy exclusively from r18 if it didn't have horrible DRM that limits my playback options, had at least the full dmm catalog, and was a little cheaper.

I draw the line at ordering dvd's though, if it isn't available digitally it is out of my reach. I'm just not going to pay hundreds of dollars for a handful of JAV films in physical form with shipping and service surcharge no matter how much I like them.

Not to mention do people still have dvd players these days? I have one I plug in when I have to reinstall windows, other than that I am using the SATA cable for another hard drive.

Speaking of physical media SLC-02 above unfortunately wasn't available on dmm's digital section (that I could find). So I couldn't get it :(

In other news Chidori Miriya's APAA-363 released

apaa363sopl.jpg

and the trailer is up for First Star's next debut:
h_491love00294pl.jpg

It looks like possibly one of the better First Star JAV in a while, hopefully it can be found once it releases (7/22).

Minimum's AVOP entry doesn't look too bad, I think it at least looks better than anything coming at end of July.

avop290pl.jpg

Then there is this 151 cm Sakura Kizuna in REAL's scene.

avop260jp-06.jpg

She usually isn't billed under the genre because most of her films are with Million, but she is at least "loli-adjacent".

Last edited:
Reactions: feet01

noquarter

Dec 11, 2008
Hey guys-

Long time lurker in this thread - first time poster... glad to finally be officially aboard. Big fan of the MUM series (of course, right!?), and I wanted to see if anyone could identify the girl in MUM-117. I haven't seen her in anything else, but of course I might be missing something and wanted to double-check.
Thanks so much in advance!

View attachment 724393

Looks like her name is Yuria Hara but she doesn't have many videos.

Reactions: Tate3

timhuxley

Jun 16, 2010
APAA does a great blowjob, but it is always too short. True sometimes it is a little longer, but they never have a full scene of it really like Minimum does.

I agree with you about Chidori honestly I still think her very first scene in mum 219 was her best which was also a blowjob. She kind of reminds me of a Japanese Aubrey Plaza hipster/bored/dark kind of personality, and I think that kind of personality tends to be bad in bed (she seems to kind of zone out during intercourse like "just get it over with").

She should do irrumatio focused films, or fetish (gokkun maybe) where her lack of enthusiasm won't be so bad. But I still have hope, she is a legit loli with a great tight/small body so she has potential. I was so excited for MUM-130 and the one where she is tied up, and its not that they are bad they are just not as good as they could have been. But hey, Tsubomi was a pretty awful performer in sex scenes early on imo as well. Chidori has shown she has some talent sucking dick as did Tsubomi so I hope it works out for her and she does some more good films.

It doesn't matter how hot a girl is if she isn't paired with the right actors/director etc. Unfortunately there are very few good loli studios. I really hope First Star can improve, they have had a few good moments in the past and get good actresses but we need someone other than Minimum who makes consistent loli JAV. Especially months like these where none of the MUM releases look interesting.

I also agree that that AVOP entry could possibly beat the best interracial movie ever starring Shirosaki Aoi. But she is a little thick for my taste so we'll have to see how good the action is to overcome that.

As for Minimum's entry, I again am not a fan of group movies but that is just the style for these awards shows and at least it has good girls in it. They will never do such an extreme entry I think, the last two years were disappointing (imo). I still think it looks better than July's releases from them. When did they do this style before though? Because I think the new "cheap" brothel minimally decorated small room w/ just a bed setting is pretty hot, it reminds me of LOVE-127's.
vlcsnap-2016-07-13-14h39m10s91.png

I like the whole "brothel prostitute" theme better than "realism" or r*** personally (I like the step dad theme they usually go with too though). The only thing I would like more is a loli movie that had behind the scenes camera work like Dogma sometimes did in the past getting their reactions after/in between scenes and maybe being dragged in between scenes like in SDSI-33.

I like actual realism, where I am confronted with the reality that they are being paid to perform but I understand it is the opposite for a lot of people.

In other news new video from Haniu Miko released, and it is much better than her last one under ATHH
sero322sopl.jpg

It is all pretty standard fair (no group, no irrumatio or anything except some good cum swallowing) but well done. I like her more and more, she needs to embrace the loli and be minimum (or someone else's) next hardcore girl rather than going back to work for the "mainstream" studios like Absolutely Perfect where she and her tight body are unappreciated!

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2016-07-13-14h38m13s32.png
    vlcsnap-2016-07-13-14h38m13s32.png
    656.6 KB · Views: 130
  • vlcsnap-2016-07-13-14h38m50s147.png
    vlcsnap-2016-07-13-14h38m50s147.png
    252.3 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

timhuxley

Jun 16, 2010
I blame MUM-216 on the actresses they chose more than the setting personally, but I see where you are coming from. I just think it is better than this month or last year's minimum entry (the "twins").

Tsuna Kimura just never did it for me as much as other girls because she is so stocky, and I guess that is why I am worried about the upcoming release. Aoi Shirosaki has thinner hips and she does get fucked pretty hard I think. Maybe Tsuna gets fucked harder in her movie, but she is a lot thicker imo so "she can take it" and I thought the guys were a little obnoxious/talkative for my taste.

That said it was at one time one of my more favorite scenes and I'll probably have to dig it up again now that it has been mentioned.

(oh no the second half of my HD copy is corrupted, so I'll have to re-download it in SD)

I'm really hopeful for those IB works interracial videos since the girls in those are thinner/smaller than the girls who typically do IR (especially the one coming out at the end of the month with Rina in it).

Last edited:

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Say whaaaa... Tsuna Kimura is cute, I love her. You're right about her being thicker though, she has that plump little ass and thighs :p
Also I thought those guys at the end were pretty hilarious. "Say you love Tupac" fuckin' classic hahaha.

Yeah, Rina Hatsume vid should good. Despite her frail, skinny frame she can handle a savage pounding. A perfect loli candidate to get destroyed by BBC. :D

Last edited:

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
So I've been down with a cold, so as a result I've been inredibly horny. Therefore I just finished doing an entire re-organizing of my JAV. Feels so fresh and clean! In the process, I found some girls I'd definitely like to get some more vids of:

Yukina Matsuura
ktkp014pl.jpg

Ichigo Tominaga
kawd438pl.jpg

Konoha
miad539pl.jpg

Also, anyone have TABETE-008 with the almighty Shuna Kagami by any chance? Can't find it anywhere!

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
kawd00431jp-1.jpg

Reactions: timhuxley

timhuxley

Jun 16, 2010
So I've been down with a cold, so as a result I've been inredibly horny. Therefore I just finished doing an entire re-organizing of my JAV. Feels so fresh and clean! In the process, I found some girls I'd definitely like to get some more vids of:

Yukina Matsuura
View attachment 727167

I was really excited last year to see what Matsuura Yukina would do after that video came out.

h_491love182pl.jpg
Also she was good in this one.

She was good in the AVOP entry from Kichikkusu / Mousou Zoku last year.
avop156pl.jpg

Those are my three favorites.

When I saw she had 2 anal videos planned I planned to buy both, but after seeing
h_491love184pl.jpg
LOVE-184 I decided not to buy KTKX-107 even though its previews did look a little better and I still haven't' seen it anywhere.

I also never saw KTKX-109, but it looked similar to the AVOP one (in a good way).
ktkx109pl.jpg

Her latest is:
i297437.jpg

I liked her better when she was a little less "soft body".

timhuxley

Jun 16, 2010
The service I buy from has started to deliver those videos I talked about earlier. He is a member here so I assume he will share them soon.

I've bought JAV through many different mediums and his service is really great I have to say, I've bought many movies from him and I doubt there is a cheaper service anywhere online to buy JAV. If anyone is interested PM me I can give you a link to his blog (don't know what the rules are here surrounding that).

He is a small time operator so it can take some time, but imo it is worth it.

On the topic of discussion what are your thoughts on Maniac (Mercury) label from First Star.

They are a hardcore label that used to feature pretty much only fisting and scat, but now they are mostly doing loli videos. They have a few releases planned for July that look promising.

I have a few from them like these for example:
h_812elv010pl.jpg h_812fcmq007pl.jpg

I think they are different and pretty decent but it is hard to tell if their future videos are mostly just preview fluff or legitimately good JAV. I especially want to see more from the Shibuya-ku dating app series.

h_812fcmq013pl.jpg h_812fcmq014pl.jpg h_812fcmq017pl.jpg h_812fcmq020pl.jpg h_812fcmq023pl.jpg

timhuxley

Jun 16, 2010
h_635sw424pl.jpg

Stars Miyazawa Yukari, Chidori Miriya and the new girl this month from Minimum (I'm not a fan of her personally. It is very much reminiscent of
118har027pl.jpg

But not as good.

Still Yukari is great. Here is the link to the first in her Kichikkusu Thailand series I found:
ktka00001pl.jpg
https://filejoker.net/nq6vylaesbep/KTKA-001.mp4

Looking forward to these two coming up:
Cn5QzipUsAAa6BW.jpg Cn5QwNYVIAAUN58.jpgmum246pl.jpg

Also some good news for Needs More Loli

https://twitter.com/irohameru

Is back up and updating so I guess she hasn't retired.

She made some videos here:

http://lovepop.net/monthly/model.php?ID=l0410

Gravure stuff though. Hopefully she is good in Minimum's AVOP entry and does more hardcore work soon.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yukari is adorable ! Until now, I only had one flat girl in my collection (uncensored stuff) but I'm glad that I found her with RDT-255. Her next movies look promising. I'm waiting for another good movie to keep because her other stuff aren't great. It's not her fault, the Sentō one could have been good (SDDE-380, with Sakura Momoka is also a Sentō themed movie) but the actors and the fucking aren't exciting for me.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Yukari is adorable ! Until now, I only had one flat girl in my collection (uncensored stuff) but I'm glad that I found her with RDT-255. Her next movies look promising. I'm waiting for another good movie to keep because her other stuff aren't great. It's not her fault, the Sentō one could have been good (SDDE-380, with Sakura Momoka is also a Sentō themed movie) but the actors and the fucking aren't exciting for me.
I think she's the flattest girl out right now... Well flattest loli at least. :D

Reactions: darksider59

timhuxley

Jun 16, 2010
After

sero322sopl.jpg

and now after seeing

h_452tmcy088pl.jpg

Haniu Miko is really becoming one of my favorite actresses. She could be the next Haruki Karen.

I hope she does a more hardcore movie with Minimum, or a good group Honnaka or First Star video next.

Next month's : Ramakosu / Mousou Zoku
cosu00033pl.jpg
starring Hinata Riko is my most anticipated loli release for August that I have seen so far.

I haven't seen anything from her other than some ensemble stuff in
1hunta099pl.jpg
but that was a great scene.

I'm curious about
laim036sopl.jpg

Which I cannot find, as it appears to be her only other solowork but I've never seen a Rama title that didn't disappoint me.

gd2731

Jun 24, 2013
i really like the actresses minimum-av has (does their site work, btw? i cant get it to load ever) but honestly, i am not really interested in the plots. that is part of the reason i loved asuka hoshino's stuff and why outside of a video or two MUM never really stuck with me.

i feel like MUM is basically a one trick pony, gang bang the fuck out of a tiny girl. which is awesome, but i want more variety as far as costumes are concerned. lolis can be nurses, students, sisters, cos players etc.

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
YES! Completely agree. I've thought that but have never seen it said that way. Schoolgirls? Sure. Swimsuit? Okay. But just as I like seeing older ladies dressing like younger girls, it would be AWESOME to see lolis dressed as OL and teachers and nurses and such. Haven't come across much of that.