The Ultimate Loli Thread

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009
View attachment 1117887 View attachment 1117888 hello im new here but was wondering why do they region code these awsome av's? I would love to purchase or download any advice would be great thank you.

Neither film is released yet but eventually they will probably be ripped or available to download from R18. If you purchase the DVD they are region coded but you can certainly buy DVD players that ignore region codes. You might be lucky and already have a player that has a secret menu to defeat region codes. Just do a Google search for your DVD player.

Reactions: humbert

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Excellent post, tmas3 with Seira Hoshisaki!!!
There is another film to come:
love-393 - 飯を食わせる金もないので、私の愛娘はこんなガリガリです
View attachment 1102354
holy shit i love this cover. anyone get a preview for this one?

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
do these chicks get called the japanese equivalent of "shorty" when they're in school?

poklin

Jul 20, 2008
I already posted this but no one answered, how do i delete my old post? hopefully someone knows this time :)
Anyone know who this is?
ke0lrBc.gif

haynese

Apr 2, 2009
It's 3 Sep and there aren't any new MUM releases yet. Kinda worried they went out of business.
UPDATE: I think they took a month off as I just noticed the 4 titles that have been on their website since Aug 1st now have a release date of 1 Oct vice 1 Sep.

Last edited: