The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
The only film now alive at nyaa is: ACB-01 性欲処理用 みなしご少女~変態悪魔夫婦に犯され続けたパイパン天使
Very recommended
Yup that was one of the first ones I downloaded right after he mentioned her. :D

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
h_1127vovs00013pl.jpg

http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa...?utm_medium=dmm_affiliate&utm_source=mial-001
not to be outdone, yuuna tweeted this earlier today...
C6jallKU0AAuoxN.jpg
VOVS-007

ugh, this one even seems like a proper scene, with a scenario.

I will watch it... one day.

Reactions: darksider59

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
You're right, it's not outdone :p It's not a competition, you have your favorite I have mine..
I was saying it from Yuuna's perspective (not mine), as if she was aware of meru's vr release and she was making it a competition. I just thought it was funny, that she also tweeted about her VR release today (and looks like her best one) so thought I'd post it.

Trust me, I want Meru's VR scene just as much as Yuuna's :D.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Ahh yeah, they tweeted within minutes of each other, as did Shizuku with her scene..

View attachment 949892
:panas:
alright, I've seen enough! I'm going to try to buy some of these and watch them on a $10 cardboard... as my $700 rift sits on a shelf lol

If only afesta sold VR scenes made by these studios using top tier talent.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Nice! a new Manami Hoshina uncensored scene came out today. I figured her uncensored releases from January, would be her last.

zndu8f1ho126.jpgheyzo_hd_1427_full.jpeg

HEYZO 1427 [DOWNLOAD]

She still looks pretty good, but she was a top 5 loli back in her prime (2015)...

ktds-777.jpgktds777.jpg

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Taking a liking to her?
maybe :hmm:. Her upcoming IBW and KTKB look far more interesting than her 3 previous releases. Cute face, hairstyle, plump ass, does anal.

00000.jpg

I'm not exactly sure who this maboroshi_girl is (AV talent or makeup artist?), but she has a relationship with Yuuna, and is encouraging Yuuna to go paipan, so I'm a big fan of hers.
00001.jpg

Lim3lighT

Mar 24, 2014
Oh sorry, she's Jun Amaki, she was a jpop idol but now she's a gravure idol.. She's only 148cm! I haven't seen any of her videos or anything, if she does any, but those pictures were blowing up the other day and that's how I found out about her.. She's a bit top heavy for my tastes personally, but the rest of her, wow.. she's adorable.
She has a couple of IVs out, one of which should be downloadable- search this forum for her name- but no JAVs or nudes, at least for now.

MIRD-170, the timestop loli harem JAV, is out for download. DL'ing it now, should be pretty interesting.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Her face looks like a totally different girl on the cover though for some reason..
yea, her face almost looks like shuri's...
099.jpg
Or maybe, more like Nako Nishino...
3333.jpg

55hitma281pl.jpg

I guess this was the first incarnation of Marshmallow 3d+ with Yurina Ayashiro, Yuri Shinomiya, Miku Abeno, Yoku Ayumi, Haruna Ayane..
I wonder if the current incarnation will ever do a video or if they're trying to be more of a legitimate idol group that happens to be made up of jav idols..

We can only hope :hehe:. Just as a refresher, who all is in the current incarnation? Doesn't that group have like 25 members lol? Shuri... and several others.

I wish (to make things more interesting), that tsu∞na∞gu wasn't friendly with marshmallow 3d+, and they had a rivalry with each another :xD:

tsu∞na∞gu for life!
76-gif.940534

888.jpg

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
No, Shuri's in some other thing.. I think you're thinking about that one picture that was posted a while ago that was like 3 different groups together.. Anyway, M3d+ is currently Mizushima Arusi, Azuki, Abeno Miku, Shinomiya Yuri, Ayane Haruna.. so two members were replaced.. Marshmallow 3d+ info site.. They have more CD's than I thought, I think I'm actually going to try to buy one of the tshirts ahaha, they're pretty neat..
oh right, it's Azuki's group (or atleast she should be the leader if she's not).

I was thinking of this video...
I was checking out some of the videos. Since when did AV idols start doing J-Pop?

Also seeing Aya right next to Shuri really shows how non-loli she is.

I guess Shuri's is called "Lady Madonna" lol.

I'll have to check those out. I hope they do new versions of those, featuring the current members.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Yeah Lady Madonna that's it, I was trying to think of it but I never see much news about them..

I don't think Azuki's the leader seeing as how she's a junior member compared to three other girls who are founding members.. I would guess Abeno Miku is since she's in the middle on that link I posted.. but yeah, I hope they do make some movies too, but like I said I don't know if they're trying to just do like a legit idol group now or what.. seems it started out as JAV thing and then kind of grew from there, I think it would be silly if they didn't all do a movie together though, unless some of those girls are retired now, I'm not really sure actually..
I feel like a tsu∞na∞gu AV title is destined to happen at some point this year (their lovepops being a warmup of whats to come). It seems inevitable now that all 3 of them are doing AV. I wouldn't be surprised if them doing AV together was always their endgame when they formed this group.

. Build a following with the group.
. Get feet wet in AV.
. Cash in on group AV title.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Yeah Lady Madonna that's it, I was trying to think of it but I never see much news about them..

I don't think Azuki's the leader seeing as how she's a junior member compared to three other girls who are founding members.. I would guess Abeno Miku is since she's in the middle on that link I posted.. but yeah, I hope they do make some movies too, but like I said I don't know if they're trying to just do like a legit idol group now or what.. seems it started out as JAV thing and then kind of grew from there, I think it would be silly if they didn't all do a movie together though, unless some of those girls are retired now, I'm not really sure actually..

Abeno Miku is the leader, I'm guessing they will do a movie at some point, this iteration of the group is still pretty new. I don't think they're taking themselves any more serious than before, none of the girls in the group were part of the album, and I think quitting Jav means you're done with the group. The entire thing is like a group photo shoot event that is popular because so many jav stars did idol training when younger.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
779564-jpg.924158

Her cutest looking title
I said it first :p. I can't wait to watch this one. Looks like her best release yet.

Another release I mentioned around that time, also just came out...
ORBK-010 - I can not resist making Yuuna my toy [March 12th]
orbk00010pl-jpg.922060

A man was watching college student in the neighborhood with binoculars, abducts using an aphrodisiac spray on Yuuna's way home. The man enjoyed the plentiful body of Yuuna that remained in a coma and manipulated as desired by implying that it would become a sexual toy. "Aah!! Why does the body move without permission?"

(click thumbnails to play gifs)

ORBK-010 looks like something I dreamt up. Only thing that could make it any better, is if Mimi showed up at the house as a girl scout and Yuuna seduced her (like she does with the delivery man). ORBK-010 ticks so many boxes that appeal to me...
  • Yuuna
  • Aphrodisiac
  • Mind Control
  • Unconscious Sex
  • Sex with Stranger
  • Red Dog Collar (with twin tails!)
I'm calling it.. ORBK-010 will be Yuuna's best release of her career! By extension, it will be one of my all time favorite JAVs.

...and the march mums... and wanz-601 :malu:

*stares at inbox*

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Yeah but I put more pictures and a pink title and the movie is actually out now :p guess I forgot about it because you made that Meru r*** comment right after it..
lol all good points.

Fuck I forgot we lose an hour tonight, bastards..
thats tonight!? Not once in my life have I seen DST coming. I'm always awake whens i happens, and it always fucks with me :xD:

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Sheesh Yuna is busy, you better hope she isn't making so many movies in such a short time to amass a bunch of cash and then retire from JAV right away..

she will never retire!

But yea, she must be filming a title every other day ahaha. It's great, she's really hit her prime the last couple months (both her performance and doing interesting scenarios now). A few more titles still to come in march, and then she already has a bunch of titles announced for April. If She keeps this pace up for a few more months, I'll have enough Yuuna titles to last me a couple years, even if she did retire lol.

Now we have all this talk of her finally going paipan (MDTM-242, twitter) :terharu:. We must get at least 1 more uncensored release from her if this happens, before she retires.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
She has a couple of IVs out, one of which should be downloadable- search this forum for her name- but no JAVs or nudes, at least for now.

Yep only IVs. I didn't see them yet. I have a nude IV from the tall and stunning Suzu Takachiho to watch before, and one movie from the lovely Rina Nagai.

I finally watched some Natsuno Himawari movies this weekend. I watched MXGS-928 and MXGS-934.

h_068mxgs928pl.jpg h_068mxgs934pl.jpg

In her soap movie, wow, she almost got me at around 32 min. It was just her being finger fucked but seeing her smiling at the same time challenged me a lot lol. Definitively added to my collection.

Reactions: ether202 and tmas3