The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Argh, there's some issues with kprotector.. It was down for a long time, and now it's back but none of the URLs work and the home page is just an empty directory..
:lii: seems you're right. They all were working earlier. Hopefully it resolves itself shortly...

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
tumblr_omiujlaK4L1vzy0ewo2_500.gif
tumblr_omiujlaK4L1vzy0ewo1_500.gif
tumblr_omiujlaK4L1vzy0ewo3_500.gif

That's scene of Omomo Risa in KAR-414 is a must have !!!
77567.jpg

:elegan:

Reactions: dafuck

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Yes please..

ktkl009pl.jpg

KTKL-009 w/ Suzu Ohara
3/19
Never heard of her but she looks like a combination of several different loli actresses. In the trailer she looks like a mix of Mio Ooshima and Asuka Hoshino. But then on her twitter she looks similar to Yuzuki Hoshino lol. Either way she looks cute and apparently she already has two videos: KAWD-771 & KAWD-781. Def gonna check those out.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Yes please..

ktkl009pl.jpg

KTKL-009 w/ Suzu Ohara
3/19
Never heard of her but she looks like a combination of several different loli actresses. In the trailer she looks like a mix of Mio Ooshima and Asuka Hoshino. But then on her twitter she looks similar to Yuzuki Hoshino lol. Either way she looks cute and apparently she already has two videos: KAWD-771 & KAWD-781. Def gonna check those out.
I was actually looking at this title earlier today (cover caught my eye). Yea, I guess her KAWDs didn't stand out, because I didn't really notice her until today. I might have to take another look at those KAWD's. She is also going to be in a upcoming LOVE...

17797.jpg

Reactions: ether202

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
What was the point of that?
Pointing out how I was too distracted by Natsuna's KAWD release at the time (she was in my top 3 while she was active), to have noticed Suzu's. If her debut wasn't right next to Natsuna's, the chances of me noticing her would have been increased greatly. So it makes sense now, how Suzu (undeservedly) went unnoticed until now.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Man I posted a gallery of Jun Amaki in her virgin killer sweater, what a cutie she is, she'd make a good loli if it weren't for her huge boobs.
Jun would be a closed smile version of Yuuna if she didn't have have those giant things. Her face looks nearly identical to Yuuna's in some images!
099.jpg
...like if Yuuna had 30% of Shuri's facial features mixed in. I like it.

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
84mdtm243pl.jpgMDTM-243 [Limited Edition]
1388214P-01.jpg
【4 sets limited】 Himawari limited edition with a set of one panty and one piece of wearing evidence checkout! ※ It will be discontinued as soon as the first stock is lost.

84mdtm242pl.jpg MDTM-242 [Limited Edition]
1388213P-01.jpg
【4 sets only】 Yuuna Direct panty 1 set of wearing evidence Cheki comes with a limited quantity version limited! ※ It will be discontinued as soon as the first stock is lost.
tfw not eligible to buy Yuuna's used panties and make them your primary cum rag...:depr:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
That's a rookie mistake, you don't actually cum on the panties and ruin them..
Ideally, I would own both of her panties for sale. One dedicated for mixing my DNA with hers. The other, for wearing on my head/face during fap sessions.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Azuki wears children's PJ's just as one would suspect..

View attachment 949540

:xD:I so want to believe she really does wear that to bed every night. I don't blame her, it looks super comfortable.

Alright, since we all know I.B. Works hates posting cast name, lets try to figure IBW-618's cast out...

View attachment 940627
View attachment 940623

1. is Shuri Atomi
2. says Ayu... could it be Ayu Sumikawa!?!? I was just saying how I wish she would do something other than a KAWD, and now she might be in a IBW title!? :hot2:
View attachment 940626
I think it is her!

3. Says "Yume"... I think? No idea on this one. It's the girl in red socks/skirt

@nestletollhouse could you help? :peace:

I see sougouwiki now has a cast listing of "(Shuri) (Ayu) (Yume)" for IBW-618. So that pretty much confirms my earlier translation in my quoted post above... well I hope that is someone else confirming those names, and not someone using my rough google translation, as the source for that info lol.

So Shuri is confirmed (thats obvious just looking at the cover). Ayu has to be the newcomer Ayu Sumikawa, right? But who is Yume?

@nestletollhouse can you confirm the 3rd name says "Yume".

lol I'm starting to think someone did just use my post as the source for the names posted on sougouwiki. Not sure why, since 2 of the 3 names are unconfirmed. Here is the cover...
504ibw618zpl.jpg

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I don't think so.. can't see the face, but, she has thicker thighs for one.. and unless it's a mistranslation I don't know why she'd go by any other name than her own..
Yeah, it's not Azuki... but I just figured out who it actually is! It's the girl from MUM-267 & MUM-284, Miyu Yoshikawa. Or as Minimum calls her... "Yume" (ゆめの) :D.
1111.jpg

Even has a strand of hair over her right eye and matching stretched belly button haha.

So looks like the IBW-618 cast is pretty much confirmed now...

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
sorry for the late reply, didnt see that post,

it read as Yumeno ゆ め の
         yu me no
Thanks for the reply. I figured it was either Yume or Yumeno. I got to the bottom of who it is, seems to be her alternate name anyway.

Seems like all three tsu∞na∞gu girls did a thing for Lovepop together ahaha..
View attachment 949774
https://lovepop.net/ppv/item.php?ID=set00554
...this particular set is new to me though, is it available now?
555.jpg
013b.jpg011b.jpg005b.jpg
:mimisan: we need this. I hope they do hardcore together one day... until then, this will do.

Also, Azuki has a new lovepop release out today...
789.jpg

humbert

Jun 15, 2008
LMAO!

Honestly I've never heard of her. After doing a quick search, apparently she was mentioned here once before but I must have missed it. She does look pretty great, gonna try and get her stuff right now. But damn she's from 2008, gonna be hard finding working links.

The only film now alive at nyaa is: ACB-01 性欲処理用 みなしご少女~変態悪魔夫婦に犯され続けたパイパン天使
Very recommended

Reactions: needs more loli