The Ultimate Incapacitated Thread (Time Stop, Sleeping, Doll, Hypnosis)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which of these is your favorite genre?

• Time Stop

Votes: 91 38.4%
  • Hypnosis

Votes: 37 15.6%
  • Drugged / Sleeping

Votes: 61 25.7%
  • Drunk

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • Doll

Votes: 31 13.1%

• Total voters

blah13

Mar 22, 2010
There are a few new ones MIAE-291 and MVSD-369.
miae291pl.jpg
mvsd360pl.jpg

Ive seen only the first one and thought it was pretty good. Though I wish there were more mature performers for this theme. Also I think theres something very appealing to me when the performer struggles to hold their reaction, its a huge turn on for me.

blah13

Mar 22, 2010
I came across a few titles that I dont think haave been mentioned here that should be in line with the theme of this thread. I havent had the time to check out everything on the list but have confirmed that they are all in line with the theme of this thread. I hope this will give all you "hard" working pervs a midweek boost.

Time Stop-

The first two are from Giga which I think are pretty interesting because they dont usually deal with this sort of thing, but it kinda makes sense in a strange way. I mean the ability to time stop is really the perfect power for a horny villain.

RYOJ-01
h_173ryoj01pl.jpg

RYOJ-03
h_173ryoj03pl.jpg

RCTD-077
1rctd077pl.jpg

MVSD-347
mvsd347pl.jpg

Drugged-

NHDTA-409
This is one of the best aphrodisiac themed JAVs ever made and is definately worth watching if you like these kinds of movies or even like the idea of this theme or the teacher theme.
1nhdta409pl.jpg

The next two are a part of the same series by F&A and are more about the women being immobilized. For the sake of transparency Ive only watched one of them and I thought it was pretty good.

FAA-002
h_559faa002pl.jpg

FAA-005
This is the one Ive seen and liked.
h_559faa005pl.jpg

Hypnosis-

ARBB-011
This one is a mix of hypnosis and mom son incest.
h_1092arbb011pl.jpg

cavarra

Jul 7, 2011
RCTD-077 is pretty good, yet it is very strange, I did not really understood the plot. The first scene is classic time stop, then the second one Yui Hatano seems just distracted, aloof. Then from the third scene the time-stop element is gone. I liked it, but I didn't get it.

blah13

Mar 22, 2010
@Sushigoround Yeah I enjoyed that one, because it has a bunch of themes that I like and that work really well together. To me Karina Nishida is a strange case, sometimes like in this particular GIGA production or in MVSD-296 I find her very sexy, other times like in VICD-353 I just dont find her having any effect on me.

@cavarra RCTD-077 is one of the two films on this list I havent seen yet. I did however manage to check out the trailer so I know which scene you are talking about. Infact when I saw that trailer it reminded me of two older JAVs that had different takes to what seems like a similar outcome and by that I mean the women not really noticing the men that are around them or using them. There was RCT-168 which was a bukkake video involving a bunch of news readers where the women dont notice the men. The second one was SPRD-382 where Chisato Shoda (one of my all time favs) plays a teacher who doesnt notice a student who uses her. In this case I sort of understood it as the theme was a transparent/ invisible student.

cavarra

Jul 7, 2011
@cavarra RCTD-077 is one of the two films on this list I havent seen yet. I did however manage to check out the trailer so I know which scene you are talking about. Infact when I saw that trailer it reminded me of two older JAVs that had different takes to what seems like a similar outcome and by that I mean the women not really noticing the men that are around them or using them. There was RCT-168 which was a bukkake video involving a bunch of news readers where the women dont notice the men. The second one was SPRD-382 where Chisato Shoda (one of my all time favs) plays a teacher who doesnt notice a student who uses her. In this case I sort of understood it as the theme was a transparent/ invisible student.
Thanks for the reply! Nice suggestion, it could well be a transparent/ invisible man theme, I am just still curious how this sits with the storyline/plot of the movie (if there is any).

I know the Rocket news readers series, probably it is the one which started my passion for JAV, adn RCT-168 is probably the best of the series (even if my favorite scene is Saya Yukimi's in RCT-152). I don't know SPRD-382 (nor I know/remember Chisato Shoda, to be frank), I am going to immediately retrieve it. The situation also reminded me the "distracted by their iphones" series (RCT-826 is my favorite episode).

lizska69

May 3, 2017
It´s been a while since I last posted here but wanted to recommend 3 movies I saw lately.

First out...

MIDE-556 (Time-Stop)
mide00556pl.jpg

This one inlcudes both Time-Stop and incest (I think they should be brother and sister in the movie) but please correct me if I am wrong.
Anyway Akiyama feels sorry for her brother that is a little bit "slow". She fools him that she have a device that can stop time.... but she didn´t think that he could take advantage and touch her in places she don´t want. The problem is she can´t stop pretending be time-stopped because she thinks he will get hurt that she fooled him. It´s hot to see her trying not to moan when her brother take advantages of her.
The brother tells his friends of this device and they follows him home. If I´m right his friends understands that she is not time-stopped but not let the brother know anything. And they take care of this opportunity and fucks her and makes the brother fuck her too. I liked this one alot.

Reactions: blah13 and cavarra

lizska69

May 3, 2017
The second one

GS-203 (Sleep)
1gs00203pl.jpg

This is my absolute favorite them with sleep and it have some similarities with the kind of time stop I like. A guy fondles a girl when she is sleeping, and her body starts to like it but she does not wake up right away and scream or start fucking. She slowly opens her eyes and looks what´s going on and starts to like it. And just like the time-stop, she is pretending to be asleep and not showing that she is awake. But after a while she must be fucked hard and can´t contain herself. The first movie I saw with this was FSET-496 and it´s very good if you like this theme. GS-203 also have some other nice fetishes like incest, because it supposed to be the girls brother. And also sweat if you into that

lizska69

May 3, 2017
The third one

WANZ-692
wanz00692pl.jpg

Only the first scene in this one have the sleeping theme but I liked the whole movie. Her father-in-law is a creepy old man and r***s her and through the movie and the first scene when she is sleeping and her husband is not home. A funny thing....in one scene he makes her squirt in the kitchen then her husband enters the room and he sees the squirt on the floor but think it´s water and he insist to wipe it up.

lizska69

May 3, 2017
These two movies have SLEEP/DRUNK theme and the thing I have a weak spot for and like very much. The girl trying to hold her moan and not show expression but having hard time doing so. Both the films have a girl being drunk taking them home and they girl go to sleep and a guy starts fondling her and fucks her. The girl wakes up but trying to pretend to be asleep. I liked both these movies and I like Nana Ninomiya.

FSET-485
1fset00485pl.jpg

FSET-500
1fset00500pl.jpg

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
Good to see this thread becoming more lively. :)

Now let's hope for more new content. But meanwhile, I got this for you guys:

nsps634sopl.jpg

NSPS-634, an omnibus containing two great Nagae Style movies in one package! I believe that this is the best sleep movie I own at the moment. Just watch and see for yourselves!

https://mega.nz/#!0kxxSBQB!SdULALNT6V6S63iOvqIQD3Aij6L4gPNBvZnyhft2WC0

Sorry, I have no other choice of file host at the moment. Anyone is free to reupload it. :)

blah13

Mar 22, 2010
@iwillbeban This looks good.

You said that this is an omnibus of to Nagae Style movies, if we know what the original two movies are maybe we can find more sources for the films.

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
@iwillbeban This looks good.

You said that this is an omnibus of to Nagae Style movies, if we know what the original two movies are maybe we can find more sources for the films.

I tried long and hard but I can't find HD copies of the two movies in there. I actually have the individual films (in lower quality) but I can dare say that this copy is the best (free) copy in existence. But if you'd like to try:

sbnr-048_l.jpg

sbnr-146_l.jpg

The first scene of the first movie is just effing amazing. A master class in sleeping JAV. :)

Screenshot_20180905-192718.jpg Screenshot_20180905-192807.jpg

blah13

Mar 22, 2010
@Sushigoround No worries mate. For some reason the image youve tried to post isnt showing.

@iwillbeban Some of the Nagae Style movies may not exist in HD, just like a lot of JAV before 2013-14. Also thanks for the update youve saved me some time as I always prefer watching the individual movies rather than an omnibus where things are sometimes cut. Especially whith the Nagea Style films where in their original form I feel like they usually get the pacing of the films spot on.

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
@iwillbeban Some of the Nagae Style movies may not exist in HD, just like a lot of JAV before 2013-14. Also thanks for the update youve saved me some time as I always prefer watching the individual movies rather than an omnibus where things are sometimes cut. Especially whith the Nagea Style films where in their original form I feel like they usually get the pacing of the films spot on.

I know what you mean because I'm a fan of 2000s JAV content myself. What I meant by "low quality" is that the copies I found were converted to even lower quality than the original SD one (which I stupidly called HD XD). So, as you said, the originals are SD and the copies I found are a bit unwatchable. :)

As for the content, It is in it's full, uncut glory. I love how Nagae Style does this. I currently have two omnibus collections from them and they both contain the full originals.

blah13

Mar 22, 2010
@Sushigoround So thats Becki. I can certainly see the resemblance to Karina Nishida.

@iwillbeban Since you brought up Nagae Style (a studio who's stuff I hadnt watched for a while) I decided to go through their stuff and look at all the relevant movies I hadnt seen yet and what I came across was actually a few titles that belong to a series that youve talked about earlier on this thread. The series called "Middle Aged Man's Dream All-You-Can-Do Sex". When I looked it up there were a few additional titles that you hadnt mentioned which all suit the overall theme of this thread, which is why I thought I would post them here. Also I did a bit of searching and almost all of them are available to download either through torrents or other links. These titles are-

SBNS-088
h_102sbns088pl.jpg

NSPS-022
h_102nsps022pl.jpg

NSPS-125
h_102nsps125pl.jpg

NSPS-144
164nsps144pl.jpg

NSPS-534
nsps534sopl.jpg

The last one NSPS-534 seems to be a compilation/collection although Im not sure exactly which titles it has collected.
@iwillbeban Its like you said in your initial post about this series "It has all the japanese weirdness", which is exactly why Im looking forward to watching these. I just wanted to say thank you for your iitial post about these and your recent posts about Nagae Style without them I probably would have never found these. I just wanted to put the remainder of the series here so people who like these kinds of films will know about all the titles if they go through this thread.

Something else you posted about a while ago on this thread was movies that are themed around body controllers. Which is a theme I loved back when they were making these videos, infact Ive seen all the videos you posted and really liked them back when they were still making these, sadly it seems like they have more or less stopped producing these movies these days. However there is one movie that you havent mentioned which is a really good body controller movie which is-

SPRD-493
18sprd493pl.jpg

This one is about a boy who buys a controller for his playstation, but it doesnt work with his console and instead turns out to be a body controller that works on his mother.

The last two movies I wanted to post for now are Drug/Aphrodisiac themed movies.

AP-264
h_701ap264pl.jpg

OBA-188
oba188pl.jpg

Ive posted this on another thread here on akiba-online, but it also warrants being posted here and is one of my favourite movies as it combines a bunch of themes/genres that I really like and does it well. There are more drug related movies that I wanted to post on this thread but since this post has already gotten really long I will save that for later and make a seperate post.