The Show Must Go On - Cuts, Bumps, Scrapes, and Bruises

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
A new title starring one of my favs, Yu Kawakami, shows something I see every now and then. Here it is prominently displayed in a screenshot from LPZ-014 Female Director Haruna's Girl On Girl Jealous Triple-Lesbian Battle Round. 03. A nice big bandage. She fell, perhaps? Too many takes on one of her many oral scenes? Certainly wasn't from shaving. :D I've also seen another fav, Ai Uehara, with a small bandage on her butt at times. That seems to be from something that's always there or the occasional breakout (always in the same place?).

You watch far more JAV than I do with my schedule, Akiba, how often do you come across such coverups when watching the titles you have.

LPZ-014 Female Director Haruna's Girl On Girl Jealous Triple-Lesbian Battle Round. 03
lzpl00014jp-17.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
she get it from doggy style accident maybe ? I've seen Hibiki Otsuki had bandage on her knee too

Reactions: Casshern2

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
This is a great question! (Leave it to Casshern2 to come up with the interesting ones.) I would think the reasons for such bandages come about from the regular spills and bumps of life. (As much as I'd prefer to believe a sexually-related reason, as the kind Supmop theorized above.) You know, you're all set to start a new movie, you have a boo-boo, what are you gonna do?

As for CH2's second example, "Ai Uehara, with a small bandage on her butt at times"... hmmm. Am I smelling the blood of an Englishman? Better yet, the scent of the Japanese Ass Bruise Phenomenon?

We can speculate all we want as far as the causes, but the main thrust of the thread is to come up with further examples. I'm afraid, given my memory, the best way will be to report cases as we come across them. I can't think of a single example offhand. (I have remarked to myself several times, however, whenever I've seen bandages on the male actors. One glaring instance was to cover up a tattoo.)

Wait... wait... WAIT! I just magically thought of a few examples..!

(Please click to enlarge the photos.)

GVG-179.jpg
GVG-179; Rei Mizuna was really bashed up. What a trooper, to still report in to work.

JUC-265.jpg ... JUC-329.jpg
Maya Sawamura [JUC-265] and Izumi Hanamura [JUC-329]... titles suggest they couldn't even move as a result of their injuries ... could you imagine still managing to have sex, after all of that trauma?

NITR-057.jpg
Will you look at poor Aimi Irie! (Or is that Satomi Nagase? Damned bandages!) Can she ever have sex for pleasure again, after all of that pain?

Oh, hold on.

God! I am such an idiot...

I think those bandages were not real. I think these were movies from the lesser-known "Hurt Women Being Taken Advantage Of" genre...

Akiba'ers! I hope you will succeed where I have failed, and come up with genuine examples of bandaged actresses at work.

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
Jugulear, you modestly refrain from pointing to your very own ass bruise thread, which may be of interest to anyone visiting here.

The mystery of that phenomenon continues to haunt me on an almost daily basis.

I am still young (well OK, relatively new to Jav), but I cannot ever remember seeing even the slightest sign of injury unrelated to the plot. I suspect Draconian health and safety workplace laws which would instantly shut down any production where any member of cast or crew suffered so much as a splinter or broken nail. I can't even recall a sniffle or a sneeze.

For anyone wishing to resolve the Aimi Irie/Satomi Nagase question for themselves, NITR-057 is where you should be headed.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
If you're going to be incisive, informative and amusing as all that, you simply must contribute more often, Therealpmuk. (Yes, you simply must. Thank you so much for mentioning the DVD code for the Aimi/Satomi movie, by the way, and by the by the way, I actually and immodestly did refer to the Japanese Ass Bruise Phenomenon... a phenomenon which has, sadly, traumatized me, as well. Keep seeing them bruises all of the time!)

Okay...

THIS will be a pseudo-example! Yet I spotted it, and could not allow it to escape our collective consciousness.

boo-boo STAR-502.jpg

Right in Front of Her Husband, Banged By a Perverted Guy - Beautiful Black-Haired Cream Pie Wife [STAR-502] has our lovely star Iori Kogawa attended to by the always uninteresting Little Big Shot ... before he applies his other brand of first aid, by aiding the one who comes first, himself. So you see, this is a rotten example, because Iori's Cuts, Bumps, Scrapes, and Bruises served as part of the proceedings, and not as a carryover from real life. The quest goes on.

Quest.jpg

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
Gentlemen, feel not forsaken for surely I bring you succour and sustenance in the form of a heart-shaped bruise.

But first of all, a word of apology to Jugulear, whom I did most falsely accuse of modesty, when he did in fact blow his own trombone and link to a thread of his own devising.

And so to business. I give you a screen (cropped) from HAR-038 Netora Was Beautiful Wife 2 Also Be Put Squid Are In The Students Not Known To Have Been Seen On The Husband To The Magic Mirror Over In SENKA Este Shop.

upload_2016-7-21_21-41-22.png

Now I know it's unusual (and dificult) to pay much attention to a lady's anatomy below knee level (unless you're a footishist), but bear with me because what we have here appears to be a delightfully heart-shaped bruise or birth-mark.

Look more closely, it's not a shadow...

upload_2016-7-21_21-46-49.png

OK, I know what you're thinking. The lady has a bruise. She's gone to a massage parlour. She's clearly gone there to obtain some relief for her sub-Patellan boo-boo. But no! It transpires that she has really gone there to be remorselessly groped and ultimately porked on a rickety table whilst her husband watches through a magic mirror. The title gave no hint. Clearly no plot contrivance here, then.

So is this a bruise or a more permanent birth-markery type of deal? Well, I'm not very good with faces (who ever bothers?) bit I think that this is the one and only (until Jugulear proves me wrong in his "Same Named JAV Actresses" thread) Aizawa Yurina (forgive me if I am very, very wrong).

And finally, the missing piece of the puzzle, a shin shot of the same lovely lady from SNIS-646 Been Allowed To Underwear Model ... Aizawa Yurina.

upload_2016-7-21_22-2-35.png

Flawless! (if imperfectly lit).

I hereby claim my crown and the free 25g tube of arnica cream. Wrest them from me who dares.

PS I really enjoyed STAR-502 - the damsel in distress ... the knight in shining armour ... the slow discovery that his armour is ever so slightly tarnished when he chins the damsel with his codpiece. Happy days.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Indeed, Yurina Aizawa brandished a bonafide boo-boo when she reported in that fateful day to work on HAR-038.

(So mysteriously heart-shaped, too... almost as though it could have been purposeful.)

Congratulations, Therealpmuk! A fantastically put-together post, and you earned your crown not frivolously.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Okay, so I don't know if this counts (and maybe it doesn't and that's why Jugulear didn't mention it), but while browsing the mature performers thread, I came across one of Jugulear's posts where he mentioned Ayaka Mutou. Then Zen10101 pointed out the scar on her belly, as seen on the cover of this title:

proxy

Jugulear then solved the mystery a few posts later, writing

"Today I put up this post featuring a woman who wowed me, and it was only later that I realized she was none other than Ayaka Muto (Mutou, Mutoh). Since I was "rediscovering" her (I only wrote these Ayaka posts on this thread a month ago, and I obviously did not retain very much... embarrassing), I ran into this page for SDNM-033, probably her first movie. The title makes a point about "The Scar From Her C-Section Is Proof She's a Real Mother."

So it's not JAV-related, but it is a scar nonetheless.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Okay, so I don't know if this counts (and maybe it doesn't and that's why Jugulear didn't mention it), but while browsing the mature performers thread, I came across one of Jugulear's posts where he mentioned Ayaka Mutou. Then Zen10101 pointed out the scar on her belly, as seen on the cover of this title:

proxy

Jugulear then solved the mystery a few posts later, writing

"Today I put up this post featuring a woman who wowed me, and it was only later that I realized she was none other than Ayaka Muto (Mutou, Mutoh). Since I was "rediscovering" her (I only wrote these Ayaka posts on this thread a month ago, and I obviously did not retain very much... embarrassing), I ran into this page for SDNM-033, probably her first movie. The title makes a point about "The Scar From Her C-Section Is Proof She's a Real Mother."

So it's not JAV-related, but it is a scar nonetheless.

already forget about Ayaka Mutou's scar, good you still remember ;)

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
therealpmuk, bravo! Great find with the heart shaped bruise. No doubt an involuntary bodily homage by the actress' epidermis to Nirvana's Heart-Shaped Box...maybe. In any case I find it as cute as can be. I would definitely want to win that heart. Of course I'd take no time at all to explore her body for any other internal organs to be found. That, thankfully, would take some time.

And thank you, jugulear, for the screenshots.

kharo88, WOW! I'm glad you found some earlier musing from our jugulear regarding the scar on Ayaka Mutou. The lovely scar, I dare say. Any scarring brought about by the wondrous gift of childbirth is okay by me. So long as looking at the scar isn't scarring to me. Luckily she seemed to have a doctor that knew what he was doing.

I'll add a recent title, K-Tribe's KTDS-878 Suntanned Gal With Colossal Tits And A Shaved Pussy. Kaori, 23 Years Old, Apparel Shop Employee. 110cm I Cup. (...they do come up with some wordy titles.) Perhaps they should have incorporated "Colossal Tits With A Colossal Bandage The Size Of Her Nipple" a bit. I wonder if that's a blemish or pimple being hidden? Or a scary birthmark? Cooking mishap? Piercing gone wrong? They missed the nipple!? At any rate, it is there and there is no hiding it.

bandage02.jpg

bandage01.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jugulear and Supmop

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Casshern2: that's really distracting. I bet they had no idea she had a bandage that big there, were pissed, but already agreed to filming so just let it go.

Reactions: Supmop

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
Thanks Cashern2! Perhaps now I can get back to the business of really enjoying Jav.

As to your Suntanned Gal, I don't think that's a boo-boo. Third nipple is my guess. And when they found those zebra-controlled engorgers only came in twos a cover-up was inevitable.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Reading old-time Member Timhuxley's post above, I got confused with, "Miyaeki Kotowa ... with a bandage on her knee." Shouldn't that have been Suzannah? I thought it was Suzannah with a bandage on her knee.

Oh, Suzannah
Now, don't you cry for me
As I come from Alabama with a bandage on my knee

(My mistake. It was the guy Suzannah was crying over who had the bandage on his knee.)

MEYD-019 - BOO-BOO.jpg

It looks like the beauteous Nanako Mori suffered from not one, but two minor boo-boos on her left leg, in MEYD-019. Should that come as a surprise? Not with her Husband's Boss Banging- Her All the Time, it shouldn't.

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
A new title starring one of my favs, Yu Kawakami, shows something I see every now and then. Here it is prominently displayed in a screenshot from LPZ-014 Female Director Haruna's Girl On Girl Jealous Triple-Lesbian Battle Round. 03. A nice big bandage. She fell, perhaps? Too many takes on one of her many oral scenes? Certainly wasn't from shaving. :D I've also seen another fav, Ai Uehara, with a small bandage on her butt at times. That seems to be from something that's always there or the occasional breakout (always in the same place?).

You watch far more JAV than I do with my schedule, Akiba, how often do you come across such coverups when watching the titles you have.

LPZ-014 Female Director Haruna's Girl On Girl Jealous Triple-Lesbian Battle Round. 03
View attachment 728809
--------------------------------------------
Hi Casshern2,

It's refreshing to find someone else who is a fan of Yu Kawakami. Although I've come to understand that she is a "relic" these days, she still remains my all-time favorite JAV actress. She may have some imperfect features, but she is yet oh-so-sexy! :-D

There are a number of her vids that I would love to have subs made for but cannot, in good conscience (and even better judgement!), bring myself to spending the kind of money needed to have GOOD ones made. However, I'm considering coordinating a Crowdfunding activity to have one or more of her videos translated. Until now, I thought that I was alone in my appreciation of her but you give me hope that if there's one, there may be 9 or 10 more who would be willing to split the cost of this with me.

What are your top 3 videos starring Yu that you would consider going in on a Crowdfunding activity for?

I've also become fond of the "Chaste wife/husband's boss" theme. Are you aware of any of them that have had subs made?

Thanks, again, for letting me know that I'm not the only Yu Kawakami fan in here! :-D

X-Man

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
Pretty much every Japanese girl I have ever been with has bruises on her legs. The girls here are just clumsy.

They also use plasters in AV to cover moles.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
I don't think calling someone a relic ever has a good meaning. 'Legend' would be nicer. Relic sounds like something/someone's who's still active way past their expiration date.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
This kitty got scratched somehow.

UMD-436.jpg

From UMD-436; the actress' hair covers her forehead so it was not easy to get clear views from elsewhere in the movie... but from what may be seen, the mark was not there in other views. Only here, as she turns her head, the mark turned with it... so the mark was there, at least here. (Cue "Twilight Zone" music.)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
An example of "Cuts, Bumps, Scrapes, and Bruises" where maybe the show should NOT have gone on..!

433tan00204jp-4.jpg
Celebrity Wife From Ashiya [TAN-204]

EDIT:

In addition (love that expression):

TKI-021.jpg
Perfect Sex Slave 5 [TKI-021], starring Mei Kurose and Yuma Koda

She has the bee's knees! (Or... are those bees on her knees?)

Last edited: