The most perfect JAV in your collection

HighlightReel

Jun 6, 2010
I'm curious to see if anyone else has the absolute PERFECT JAV in their possession. I bring this up because I recently came across my ultimate fantasy realized in JAV form and the ID code is RCT-356. The scene in the end is something I have been pondering about but to have it present itself as a surprise in a random download is just perfect.

cangsoba

Jan 7, 2011
Nanami Nanase Answers the Flagrant Requests of Semen Maniacs Studios: Soft on Demand SDDH-011
Categories:Gokkun, Bukkake, Food & Semen, Cosplay, Angel Face, Behind the Scenes, Extreme, Snowball, Urination

tortex

Dec 31, 2009
Here are the first three that came to mind and they are all because of the story line.

SOE-339: Sora Aoi - Young Wife Violated in Front of Her Husband

Sora's acting (I know it JAV) is great. Especially the second scene when she is getting massaged. She does a great job of portraying that she doesn't want them to do what they are doing but in the end succumbs. It also helped that the last scene was available as a separate download that was subbed in English.

SDMT-272: Yuna Mizumoto - Colleague of Longing, Made to Provide Party Entertainment in the Nude Right in Front of Us

Something about the strip roshambo scene and the second scene after that where she's forced to give a blow job.

Those are my top 2.

One I saw recently and would put as third is...

SACE-051: Risa Kasumi - Cream Pie Teacher Pet

Good blackmail theme and story all the way through. I don't speak any Japanese but I was able to follow the action.

r00g

Jul 25, 2009
I am mostly focused on the girl, not the circumstances or story surrounding it, and Nagomi Momono is probably my favorite actress ever. She was only active during 2009 and made less the 10 movies total, but her first just absolutely blew me away. She is gorgeous, willing, patient and totally into her sex.

Nagomi Momono - First Impression Vol. 40 (IPTD-430) (02/01/2009)