The Japanese Lady Ass Bruise Phenomenon!(正座)

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
the subject may be exhausted. but that’s no reason to leave out the marked and remarkable derriere of rin koike, formerly known as the “queen of the t-backs”. rin really knew how to put her ass in gear. unfortunately, her buttmark was not appreciated by her producer, garo aida, who airbrushed it out of existence at every opportunity. (odd in a way… i’d have thought he’d use a mosaic.) years ago, i did a rather long-term study of ms koike’s backside. but i’m not very scientifically minded and cannot tell you the reason for her coloration. nature. nurture. vaccination. hickey. i’m just glad it’s there. the water scenes always capture it well… out of the reach of make-up men. even the loch ness monster seems to like it.

vlcsnap-6463-01-13-15h08m07s753.png

vlcsnap-9711-07-10-02h21m58s255.png

vlcsnap-4598-01-29-14h23m21s566.png

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Bravo to your scientific research, Barba! I think such dedication provides examples of how we come up with society-benefiting discoveries. I'm not sure, but I believe I had read somewhere that Jonas Salk was similarly studying Rin Koike's ass, and eventually came up with the polio vaccine. Funny how one thing can lead to another.

Now if I had a nickel every time I came up with yet another example of the Japanese Lady Ass Bruise Phenomenon since I put up my last example, I would probably have four dollars and sixty cents. So we are agreed there is not much more point in showing further examples.

On the other hand, I was looking into what seems to me a little-known actress by the name of Noriko Takasaka, who has done few movies...

Noriko Takasaka.jpg
MKD-115

And, I don't know why, but I could not resist showing you the shot below. Is it possible I need an exorcist?

TNTN-003.jpg
My Dirty Aunt Itoko Kousaka [TNTN-003]

Reactions: Casshern2

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Myself, I prefer to seiza the day. But I rarely do such carpe diem'ing.

I thought we didn't need to give further examples of the Japanese Lady Ass Bruise Phenomenon. And yet, when I run into the younger actresses afflicted by the syndrome, I can't help being more fascinated.

Tsubasa Amam

IPZ-573-2.jpg

From Violated Right in Front of the Husband [IPZ-573]:

IPZ-573.jpg

We get the usual on the left buttock cheek (the mark looks more obvious in the movie), but what's that on the right? Could it be the same sort of bruise (although not as intense) that fellow youngster Rin Koike sports, as Barba pointed out above?

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Why don't we put a face on that ass from above?

VENU-136.jpg
Hitomi Araki, JUC-675

In the meantime, why can't I lose my fascination with the times this phenomenon affects the younger ladies?

Yui Nishikawa [MEYD-127].jpg

From My Monster Stepson [MEYD-127], with Yui Nishikawa

Yui Nishikawa MEYD-127].jpg

I learned about the movie from Kessari, who thought the actress was "SWEEET."

Mar 2, 2010
the only good thing with this is that then we know its not photoshopped in the sea of photoshopping. Did you find any ruby trailers Casshern?

spunkyD

Apr 4, 2010
Hitomi Araki, from the very first 5 seconds of VENU-136 Incest Erotic Ass Mother - Hitomi Araki

View attachment 594809
This bruise is directly on both ass-cheeks. I've seen it a lot on other East Asian mid-twenties females, comes from sitting on a hard chair at a desk when they're in school...never really goes away. Might be on guys too...but I wouldn't know ;)

galactus

Mar 20, 2007
This bruise is directly on both ass-cheeks. I've seen it a lot on other East Asian mid-twenties females, comes from sitting on a hard chair at a desk when they're in school...never really goes away. Might be on guys too...but I wouldn't know ;)

Lol! I think you know more that you aren't comfortable telling us. Spit it out!!

galactus

Mar 20, 2007
Ischial_tuberosity_01_posterior_view.png

Figure 1 - ( Skeleton )

As delineated in an earlier post the ischial tuberosity, highlighted in red, is the bone one typically sits on when in a seated position.

When the body is in a position such as this:

vlcsnap-2016-02-14-21h46m27s107-jpg.594809

Figure 2 - ( Obasan no shiri )

The skin will be spread taut across those bones ( ischial tuberosity ) such that the area of hyperpigmentation, where the pressure once was greatest, is now displaced. Note in Fig. 2 where the ischial bone are most prominent. The hyperpigmentation is lateral to where the prominence of the bones are in this flexed at the hips position.

So there you have it folks! Dr Galactus sez, "Not enough cushion for the pushin' on the tush, gives you brown spots on your butt near your bush." :eek:

spunkyD

Apr 4, 2010
yoooo,

Figure 1 - ( Skeleton )

As delineated in an earlier post the ischial tuberosity, highlighted in red, is the bone one typically sits on when in a seated position.

The skin will be spread taut across those bones ( ischial tuberosity ) such that the area of hyperpigmentation, where the pressure once was greatest, is now displaced. Note in Fig. 2 where the ischial bone are most prominent. The hyperpigmentation is lateral to where the prominence of the bones are in this flexed at the hips position.

So there you have it folks! Dr Galactus sez, "Not enough cushion for the pushin' on the tush, gives you brown spots on your butt near your bush." :eek:

Yoooo, way to research! That's gonna lead my next wiki-binge! Hyperpigmentation ftw!

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015

Figure 1 - ( Skeleton )

23266068.jpg

You sir, are a Gentleman and a Scholar. thanks you.

cmicsfee.gif

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
As with so many things, I enjoyed the wondering far more than I enjoy the knowing, the journey more than the arrival.

Shame on you galactus!

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Indeed, Dr. Galactus has done a remarkable job with pinpointing what the cause of the Japanese Lady Ass Bruise Phenomenon most likely is. But fret not thee too much, dear Therealpmuk... a big part of the mystery is why Japanese women (or perhaps the broader category of East Asian women, as SpunkyD related eight posts ago) are hit more than other races/people. (Indeed, the Japanese/E. Asians are famously not as endowed in the gluteus maximus area, as Needs More Loli has reminded us five posts up ... but the Phenomenon has hit even those with the fatter buttocks. By contrast, skinny ass white girls are usually sans marks.
Submitted for further scientific research.)

Skinny Ass.jpg ... Skinny Ass2.jpg
(Source) .................................................................................................................................... (Source)

By the way, do you see the "(正座)" at the end of the thread title / headline? I did not put it there. Per Google Translator: "Sitting Straight." (?!)

Last edited:

spunkyD

Apr 4, 2010
Indeed, Dr. Galactus has done a remarkable job with pinpointing what the cause of the Japanese Lady Ass Bruise Phenomenon most likely is. But fret not thee too much, dear Therealpmuk... a big part of the mystery is why Japanese women (or perhaps the broader category of East Asian women, as SpunkyD related eight posts ago) are hit more than other races/people. (Indeed, the Japanese/E. Asians are famously not as endowed in the gluteus maximus area, as Needs More Loli has reminded us five posts up ... but the Phenomenon has hit even those with the fatter buttocks. By contrast, skinny ass white girls are usually sans marks.
Submitted for further scientific research.)

View attachment 731002 ... View attachment 731001
(Source) .................................................................................................................................... (Source)

By the way, do you see the "(正座)" at the end of the thread title / headline? I did not put it there. Per Google Translator: "Sitting Straight." (?!)

Hey, thanks for the mention Jugulear! I've heard there are pretty rigorous (read insane) education programs for 5-17 yr olds in east Asia, from sometimes earlier than 8 am these kids are sitting in hard wooden chairs with no padding or cushion until sometimes long after dark, both at their regular education institutions and then at cram-schools or extra-curricular education programs - Hogwan (Korea), 補習班 (Buxiban, China), and <please edit this post if you know the name of these cram-schools in Japanese> (Japan). I attribute the ass-spots to long hours and bad chairs when they were younger, but that's just my guess...maybe, the bigger the ass-spot the better the student?

Reactions: jugulear

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Observing Casshern2's great contribution above, it would appear when we go cruisin' for a bruisin', sometimes we don't even need to look very far... they can be right on the cover!

GDHH-002 1 Ass Bruise.jpg

Here's one that struck me. In the last episode of How A Wicked Teacher At A Famous Private Girls School Used Dirty To Score A Threesome With A Mother And Daughter! [GDHH-002], the wicked teacher spins around his pair of victims...

GDHH-002 2 Ass Bruise.jpg

... And it's the very young one dressed in the sailor suit with the telltale marks!