1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good, the Bad, the Ugly and the Tubby! (And: Film ID)

Discussion in 'Identification Help' started by jugulear, May 4, 2012.

1. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

@hendry9, I don't want to be an enabler (a person who encourages or enables negative or self-destructive behavior in another) so please use the correct forum for identifications going forward, but, I'll tell you here that I have the movie being mentioned here and probably some others from that studio.

@kharo88 Jugulear was an incredible member that I miss! We actually became friends off of this board, trading emails back and forth. Somehow his ISP or his email provider just started marking everything I sent him as spam or so and eventually even though it seemed we were still trying to communicate we weren't getting each others emails or at best sporadically. I sure hope he's out there and doesn't think I abandoned him! :(

kharo88 likes this.
  2. jaydogbones

jaydogbones New Member

[​IMG]
    "Golden Archer" = Koichi Sugiura 杉浦ボッ樹

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    tonyvee likes this.
  3. NeedHimPls

NeedHimPls New Member

Hi, can anyone translate the name of this actor in the movie - I am not sure if that is his real name though?
    On page 10 of this thread, someone pointed him out as a non-sexual actor.

upload_2018-4-30_11-48-32.

He is also on a lot of the uncensored JAV videos.

I am looking to find more of the movies he is in?

Thank you for your help!

4. Electromog

Electromog Akiba Citizen

It says his name is Kitamura-san, just like the English underneath claims as well. Also claims he's a 42 year old civil engineer, or something like that. Unfortunately whatever else they put underneath that is partly covered by the ugly yellow watermark.
    Since they claim he has an actual job I think it's unlikely that really is his stage name, more like a "role" he's playing in this particular movie.

5. k0um3i

k0um3i New Member

any one know the name of the fat middle aged(oyaji?) guy with glassess (and has small dick) ? i presume his an an amateur actor but have quite alot vid

6. robbus

robbus Active Member

https://ibb.co/mdVbJJ

is this the guy?

7. robbus

robbus Active Member

8. Does anyone know who is this guy? Pls give me some information about him.Thank you!

Attached Files:

1.png
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
      2.png
      File size:
      1.5 MB
      Views:
      3.png
      File size:
      1.6 MB