The Curious Case of the Missing Scene

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
Greetings!

I'm a big fan of JAV wherein girls are banged while they are sleeping. To further "understand" what I mean, my good friend @tmas3 created this wonderful thread. While finding new titles to add to my collection, I realized that my copy of a certain movie, HUNT-468, is not as clear as I want it to be.

hunt-468.jpg

I immediately searched for a better copy and eventually found one (here's a link if you're interested). While browsing through the scenes, I was reminded of how good this movie is (and how much greater it could have been, with some creativity), but I realized another thing: a scene on the cover does not appear anywhere in the movie! I checked my first copy and the two have the same content. The scene in question:

hunt-468~01.jpg

I checked all the reliable databases, JAV Library, Sougouwiki, DMM (Fanza) and others, but this scene does not appear in the trailer or any of the screenshots. I even checked the runtime, thinking that the movie was cut short, but it runs 240 minutes as expected.

I almost dismissed this as something of a trick of the eye, but then I tried checking Hunter's official site. Lo and behold, these two thumbnails pop up!

site0000100472_b_8.jpg

site0000100472_b_9.jpg

Now this really boggled my mind. The thing that's missing from the movie, in my opinion, is the guy juggling multiple girls at the same time. This scene could have been a perfect ending to the movie. The problem is, where do I get this scene, or better yet, does this scene even exist at all?

Fortunately, this story doesn't end in a total mystery. With a clearer view of the scene via Hunter's screenshots, I realized that I may have seen it somewhere. Browsing through my various clips of sourceless material, I managed to find a very blurred copy of the missing scene. I assure you, I got this by sheer luck. I just randomly downloaded it from a tube site way back when I don't have the means to get full movies. Where this clip originally came from is still a mystery to me.

A clearer copy would really make me happy, but hey, beggars can't be choosers.

Have you ever encountered something like this before? If you have, please share your experience!

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
Yes, Probably the copy floating around online for your movie was not fully ripped. And no one has taken to rip it fully or if they have it isn't well spread. Try buying the movie.

I don't think the copies from Fanza, R18 or Sokmil have this scene. Sokmil has this screenshot scheme where they only use scenes from the movie (see here) and the scene in question does not appear in their set of screenshots. I am also fairly sure that my copy isn't clipped, it actually ends like this:

Screenshot_20181207-104622.jpg

I know some scenes may be cut due to being overly hardcore or based on the request of the actress or actresses involved but in this one, the scene is pretty tame and the two girls involved are both in the final movie. It's very strange.