the Ballad of Rikona (Riko Yamaguchi / Rina Nakanishi)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

interest007

Jun 4, 2009
I am going to post translations and accurate information on Rikona here. (I am aware of the other post but its swamped by original Shocked reactions to her debut and movie posts; this thread is for sources of info on her).

Please post any Japanese or English sources here for info. I will translate Japanese text in free time.

Ill start with a personal translation of her interview where she first discussed going AV..........

Why did you decide to do AV?
I thought it would be nice if a lot of people loved me in this line of work.

How did you feel before filming?
I was nervous and I cried, but it was my own decision so I had to see it through.

During filming, which scene do you remember most and why?
I was so frantic and completely numb, I really don't remember anything. When it comes to sex, I don't really have any experience, so it was all overwhelming.

Last thoughts and a message to fans:
I want to challenge myself to appear in all kinds of works/films, so I can become Japan's # 1 loved actress. In the future, I hope to have work where I get to sing. I'll continue to try as hard as I can, so please help support me!

"But then, even when I started, I'd only experienced taking my clothes off in front of one man before, so..."
"What! Are you saying that in your idol days you only knew one male? From here, (you went into AV)...." When she was a high school student she debuted as an idol.
"Really, from elementary school I really, really wanted to become an idol. So, even from then, I couldn't go out with boys. And when I debuted the thought of private photos coming out made me worry too much."
"I made my own prohibition against romance; I only looked on. So I went into idoling as a virgin."
"Anyway, I was busy. The routine of work everyday. There was really no breaks. It wasn't a lifestyle for love, just day after day coming home and collapsing on my bed."
Then, the age of adulthood for a girl, and sexuality and desire begin, and nights when one's turned on and brimming too begin.
"Touching myself?! Well... that too there wasn't time for anyway." So she says, but...
"But, I was abslutely a child who knew about things." Hedging words, but ones that make one wonder.
Then, in virgin, (no-masterbation either) innocent idoling groups, how would deflowering...?
"2 years ago, it was."
It was during her idoling days. And, as for her virginity, it was "about 2 times, with a relation from show buisness."
It was a man about her father's generation. She didn't really go into detail. "The place was a clean hotel. I hadn't even done kissing before, so I had no understanding of what I should do. You shower, you get into the bed. You don't even know if for kissing you should close your eyes. I was worrying about these things."
(Here then reporter gets carried away with his prose. I skip it.)
"The truth is, that time, I don't remember much. I was just stressed out."
From then, was there a few other times you had sexual relations....? "Bit by bit I came to understand some good feeling things. For me, someone caressing the nape of my neck gives me a shiver. Some things like that I was able to learn."
Then, her pupils became a little clouded with reminiscence...
I continued questioning. She was basically a late-bloomer. Basically, on days off she would like to take a bath the whole day, and when she lied down in bed write her own poems or stories. That's another, more girlish side to her.
Well then, finally I ask the question I most wanted to hear answered. Why an AV star?
"There are two reasons. First, I love singing--I want to fulfill a dream of becoming a solo artist. Its a step up towards that. Also, I feel I must not lose to anyone. I want to become the number 1 AV star of Japan!"
More than just a day-dreaming idol shy-girl, she has a center that's resilient and stubborn.

interest007

Jun 4, 2009
Bio

Rina Nakanishi (中西里菜, Nakanishi Rina?, born June 26, 1988 in Ōita Prefecture, Japan.

Passed AKB's ___-generation auditions in ___year___.

Was part of AKB48's 'Team A' and the unit Chocolove from AKB48.

October 5, 2008, it was announced that she would leave AKB48 at the final performance of Team A's 4th Stage Revival, due to health problems.

Graduated on November 23, 2008.

Nakanishi Rina First Shashinshū: AKB48 Graduation (中西里菜 First 写真集 ~AKB48 Graduation~?), March 2009

Nakanishi Rina First DVD: AKB48 Graduation (中西里菜 First DVD ~AKB48 Graduation~?), April 24, 2009

June 2010, she stated on her fanclub site that she would no longer be an entertainer. The following month, she began a new career in the adult video industry as an AV idol.

(Photobook) Departure (やまぐちりこ 1st写真集「DEPARTURE」) (2010-07-10, Futabasha)

AV Debut!! (日本中が待望した国民的アイドルやまぐちりこAV DEBUT?) (2010-08-27, Alice Japan) DV-1184

Sensitve Body (敏感なカラダ。ピクピクしちゃった やまぐちりこ?) (2010-09-24, Alice Japan) DV-1194
(Photobook) Recall (「りこぉる やまぐちりこ2nd 写真集」?) (2010-12-17, Futabasha)
4 Styles of Rich Sex (本能を呼び覚ます濃厚なる4つのSEX やまぐちりこ?) (2010-10-22, Alice Japan) DV-1204
Sex within 2.5 Seconds (出会って2.5秒で合体 やまぐちりこ?) (2010-11-26, Alice Japan) DV-1213
Endless Vacuum Fellatio (終わらないお掃除フェラ やまぐちりこ?) (2010-12-24, Alice Japan) DV-1222
SOD Debut!! (やまぐちりこ 超極小モザイクDebut!!?) (2011-01-08, SOD) STAR-256