thanks for keeping this site going

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

AcVe09

Oct 24, 2009
amen, i agree, thanks for coming back, even if there is no main page on the left torrent to piucture link i can get used to it.

the only thing that really bugs the shit out of me, is the disrespectful nature in comments by people in the idol torrent section. I mean no disrespect in saying they seem to come from new members, and not all new members may i add, just a few. My opinion is if you do not like a contributor or you do not like a torrent they share, either by pass the thread all together, or just dont fckn comment. Its that simple. I am not lucky enough to be able to share torrents like these people do, so i am ever greatful to all these people. And for a new member or any member to make comments like i have seen, really bugs the shit out of me.

Reactions: CoolKevin