Testing. No need to read this thread.

rubiks6

No more JI - Retired from AO
Apr 2, 2008
I'm just trying out different things with some html tags to make my regular posts look better. This thread is only meaningful to me.

Mods - please do not delete this thread. These images are referenced in other posts.

Last updated -
2008/11/23
2008/11/28
2008/12/05
2008/12/08
2008/12/10

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
I'm just trying out different things with some html tags to make my regular posts look better. This thread is only meaningful to me.

Mods - please do not delete this thread.

Um ok... Well then kindly delete it when you are finished doing what you're doing.

rubiks6

No more JI - Retired from AO
Apr 2, 2008
I hate to bump the thread ...

... but I don't see any other way to manipulate images in my posts, except with the 'img' tag. Yet, for some reason, if I put an image in an album, then reference it in a post, I get an 'x' image place holder but no image. (All this discussed here.)

HTML:
[IMG]http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/album.php?albumid=315&pictureid=5921[/IMG]
Using the above code in a post, this is what I get ...
album.php

So how else can I do this, except create a thread in a forum to upload my pictures to? And then each post is limited to 10 pictures, and then I have to bump the thread.

_____ v EDIT v _____

Okay, I finally got it. Change 'album.php' to 'picture.php'.

picture.php

No more pictures will be added to this thread. From now on they will be placed in my private album.
However, please do not delete the thread, or my posts prior to today with images will get whacked.

I'll move all my pics to my private album over the next few days, and update/repair my 'img' tags. Then I'll delete the thread.
Is this okay, handyman? Thanks for you patience.

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
attachment.php

picture.php