Thread Deleted no notification

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

BlackTerror

Mar 8, 2011
Greetings,

I had posted a thread in the jav request forum, looking for an old jav that was uploaded to akiba, back in 2008-2010 time.

I am quite confident that I followed the rules for the request (tagged thread title with [R], provided DVD name, picture, code etc...)

However I noticed my thread has been deleted and I also got no notification of this. I looked into my recent posts and my posts are not there anymore either.

Is this a bug? If it was intentional can I please be notified what rule I broke? Thank you for your time people.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
well I have spent sometime in looking around various sections, I did not find where you posted it, if I could have the link please and I can check it

BlackTerror

Mar 8, 2011
Hi CoolKevin, first let me say thank you for the swift reply.

So I posted in the JAV idol request forum and I also found a cached page on Yahoo that seems to show some proof that I indeed had posted this thread (which has now disappeared )

4190883fedc1381f6c8578aaf135e9f1.png

Notice how it shows my username and the thread title (Which is gone now) under JAV Idol request.

I found a cached page on yahoo but posting the link also posts my ip.
Edit: I found yet another cached page (this is as close as i can get to proving)

ccf1fac8d3e26dad16710debac21f58c.png

and now its gone.

Edit 2 : here is the link where I posted the thread.
https://www.akiba-online.com/forums/jav-idol-requests.120/

Last edited:
Reactions: CoolKevin

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
currently I have no idea, but hopefully we can sort this

with a name like Kelly Wells it might have registered as a western material film

Reactions: BlackTerror

BlackTerror

Mar 8, 2011
Thank you.

Should i reopen a thread or is there a chance of it being restored?

I can leave her name out of it, since the code 073 implies the title of movie anyway.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
yes open a new one please

add her name to the body, and just put in the code BUR-073 + torture campaign