Tenga.co.uk

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

do you own a tenga ?

• yes

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • no

Votes: 41 71.9%

• Total voters

ttari

Jan 16, 2010
has anyone bought anything from tenga.co.uk ?

the fliphole is very very appealing, easier to clean vs. fleshlight.

fleshlight is good but the tenga fliphole I hear is designed for intense masturbation. leave it to japanese for superior sex toys !

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Hahaha the pole (get it? POLE!?!?) results are hillarious!
Yes: 0
No: 6

This thread is awesome.

'Tenga... Because fucking an egg is more appealing than a flash-light.'

kunoichi

Occasional Visitor
Mar 26, 2007
'Tenga... Because fucking an egg is more appealing than a flash-light.'

:pandalaugh:

Funny, I'm sure you know already, but there are other things than the egg from Tenga, I don't own any of these products but there are a few demos on youtube...

English demo:
[youtube]oI7hoSftEfo[/youtube]

Japanese visit to Tenga with a girl playing a clueless yukorin like character:
[youtube]dsgDY8ZiCJI[/youtube]

lickylicky

Sep 2, 2009
I own Tenga and Tenga Lite. I suggest stay away from the Lite version, it so tight/small for some it don't fit, also its not very enjoyable feeling.

If u all haven't got one buy one to let your curiosity out. Your GF not a sex toy to use everyday, and if u don't live in country that legal cheap girls are at. Tenga, is the upgrade from using your hand.

rukia-san

ErePyon
Aug 8, 2008
i have the deepthroat...
in my place,the deepthroat tenga price is arround 32bucks i don't know if this is cheap or not

like their website suggest: one time use only
coz the deepthroat tenga is kinda hard to clean, i dunno bout the other tenga product like air cushion or anal taste