涼風 Suzuka [Dual-Audio DVD][BD x264 AAC]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I kind of struggle with what to say about this anime. I didn't really love this but I did like it. It was akin to watching someone climb Mount Everest: Not the most exciting thing but as you watch them battle obstacle after obstacle you end up rooting for them. The humor isn't particularly good or abundant (the latter works out in the animes favor actually). Some of the minor characters are pretty good and others might as well be chairs for all they added to the story. The artwork isn't all that great. The story itself I liked but I can't guarantee you will, that is a hit or miss type of thing I would think. But if you are in the mood for a good romance story, and it turns out I was, then you should give this a go. Good for all ages. I thought this anime had some very good insights and advice about life, goals and relationships that kids as well as adults could appreciate.
img_0.jpg

Plot Summary: Yamato Akitsuki travels to Tokyo alone to study in one of the high schools located within the area. He lives in with his aunt who operates a public bath solely for the ladies in the local district and begins his normal high-school life. One day, he chances upon a girl in school and is immediately mesmerised by her beauty. He is shocked when he realise later that the girl, Suzuka, is actually living next door to him. From then on, Yamato's ordinary life begins to change little by little.

0.jpg
VIDEO
========
Format : mkv
File size : 8.64 GB
Duration : 23min
Overall Bit rate : 2633 Kbps
Width : 480 pixels
Height : 640 pixels
Frame rate : 23.976 fps
Source : Ohys-Raws

AUDIO & SUBTITLE