Suggestions greatly appreciated

Grieven

Aug 31, 2013
Hey guys! Usually I lurk about looking at stuff here (favorite site/forum btw) so I guess you don't know me. But I'd really appreciate it if some of you guys can suggest some JAVs for me. Preferably along the lines of NHDT-976. Been looking around and have had minimal luck. So if you guys can direct me to some more, I'd be grateful. :D

Thank you in advance and hopefully, I posted this in the right place.

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012

Grieven

Aug 31, 2013
Hello torenz :) Yeah, been collecting chikan javs since I saw NHDT-976. Problem is, I rarely see foreigners involved in this category so I have little luck finding some more or I might not be using the right search terms. Can't really write japanese and my vocabulary of the spoken language is somewhat basic. So if you can suggest some titles, it would be awesome.

Grieven

Aug 31, 2013
Thanks torenz for getting me started. I don't have any of the ones you posted so I'll start there and look for more. Cheers! :D

EDIT: Just wanna share I got this off a website. If someone can ID it please do so. (Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask for an ID)

Attachments

• unknown.jpg
    unknown.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hello, Grleven; yes, normally the odds would have been bleak to get an I.D. answer in a thread begun as a discussion. I was about to suggest you start a new thread in the "Identification Request" area, but more importantly, I wished to suggest to you this look at the topic over at "Stream DOWNLOADS" (Post #17) for more of the same. When I went there to get the link for you, luckily the film in question happened to be listed: DANDY-256.

Glad to see you've begun to speak up, after nearly a year of lurking about..! Hope we will hear from you more often.

Reactions: Grieven

Grieven

Aug 31, 2013
Hello jugulear. Sorry about the thing with the ID request. >.< I posted it in-line with my earlier query about chikan white girls so I didn't think it would be much of an issue (will not happen again).

Moving on, thank you for pointing out the streaming thread and also IDing the screencap. :D

Can't promise becoming active but I'll post when I can.

Again, a big thank you to torenz and jugulear for the suggestions. :)

Cheers!

EDIT: Found it after reading through the streaming post. Unfortunately, it doesn't exist anymore. Will hunt around the webz for it. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction. :)

Last edited: