Suggestion for Uploaders

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Should posters add English names to the title of thier posts?

• No, I like it just the way it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know, this is all too confusing to me. How did I get here?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

01AKUser10

Sep 18, 2010
I've noticed that most posts in the Idol downloads thread and others do not contain the talents English name(s) in the post title. As I do not read Japanese kanji, I usually do not waste time or bandwidth looking at posts I can't identify from the title. Posters might earn more $$ if they attract potential down-loaders like me, by simply adding the English name(s) to the title of their posts. If this subject has already been addressed in a prior post, my apologies and mods please delete this.

Reactions: _2old_

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Hm, I have to admit that I never search by using names. I always use the movie code. So I don't have any opinion about that matter or topic.

01AKUser10

Sep 18, 2010
Hm, I have to admit that I never search by using names. I always use the movie code. So I don't have any opinion about that matter or topic.

I usually do also, but sometimes I search by name to see if I missed any titles I was not aware of before.

Reactions: Ceewan

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
it is in the rules and is worded as

add English as best as possible

Reactions: 01AKUser10