Suggesting JAV Ideas

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
Has anyone here tried pitching an idea directly to a JAV company site. How did you go about doing it? Any fruitful results?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Has anyone here tried pitching an idea directly to a JAV company site. How did you go about doing it? Any fruitful results?

honestly I think they won't accept ideas from fans, studios epecially the big players already have their own creative division, and if they took your idea they would not give you credit :(

maybe they will do it someday for promotion but sadly not today

Reactions: iwillbeban

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
@Inertia and @Supmop

I've read in some description from a GIGA film that they took an idea from their BBS. They also credited the user who suggested the idea. I just don't know how to formally do it. :)

My ideas are not too grandiose, they're quite minimalist even. I don't really care if they give me credit or not, I just want them to make movies from my ideas. :)

Well, I suppose that's a far-fetched fantasy. Still if someone out there has tried, you can share your stories here.

@tmas3

Well, as the saying goes, great minds register at the same day... Or does the saying go like that? :)

Reactions: tmas3

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
@Inertia and @Supmop

I've read in some description from a GIGA film that they took an idea from their BBS. They also credited the user who suggested the idea. I just don't know how to formally do it. :)

My ideas are not too grandiose, they're quite minimalist even. I don't really care if they give me credit or not, I just want them to make movies from my ideas. :)

Well, I suppose that's a far-fetched fantasy. Still if someone out there has tried, you can share your stories here.

@tmas3

Well, as the saying goes, great minds register at the same day... Or does the saying go like that? :)

it maybe true or maybe false, not all they wrote are truth

if you want to try, Inertia already give you tips, write your ideas to the company / studio in japanese

I would like to know if someone have tried and got response from studios ;)