Suggesting JAV Ideas

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
Has anyone here tried pitching an idea directly to a JAV company site. How did you go about doing it? Any fruitful results?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Has anyone here tried pitching an idea directly to a JAV company site. How did you go about doing it? Any fruitful results?

honestly I think they won't accept ideas from fans, studios epecially the big players already have their own creative division, and if they took your idea they would not give you credit :(

maybe they will do it someday for promotion but sadly not today

Reactions: iwillbeban

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
@Inertia and @Supmop

I've read in some description from a GIGA film that they took an idea from their BBS. They also credited the user who suggested the idea. I just don't know how to formally do it. :)

My ideas are not too grandiose, they're quite minimalist even. I don't really care if they give me credit or not, I just want them to make movies from my ideas. :)

Well, I suppose that's a far-fetched fantasy. Still if someone out there has tried, you can share your stories here.

@tmas3

Well, as the saying goes, great minds register at the same day... Or does the saying go like that? :)

Reactions: tmas3

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
@Inertia and @Supmop

I've read in some description from a GIGA film that they took an idea from their BBS. They also credited the user who suggested the idea. I just don't know how to formally do it. :)

My ideas are not too grandiose, they're quite minimalist even. I don't really care if they give me credit or not, I just want them to make movies from my ideas. :)

Well, I suppose that's a far-fetched fantasy. Still if someone out there has tried, you can share your stories here.

@tmas3

Well, as the saying goes, great minds register at the same day... Or does the saying go like that? :)

it maybe true or maybe false, not all they wrote are truth

if you want to try, Inertia already give you tips, write your ideas to the company / studio in japanese

I would like to know if someone have tried and got response from studios ;)