Paying money for this title! IFD-03 izumu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Laso

Jan 3, 2015
Hey everyone,

I'm new to this site and created an account just recently so that i could get some help finding a jav movie. I've searched literally everywhere for ifd-03 but have only found fake links. I would buy it from the website but i have no idea how to buy jav movies because i live in the US and don't quite know how it works. If anyone has this film or any of the other ifd videos (except for the first 2), i'll pay you for it.

Lionheart1203

May 27, 2012
Check your PM. I gave you a guy e-mail who take JAV request.
I would always buy from dmm or r18 if there is a choice though, it just seems safer

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I couldn't find IFD-03 but since you said you only had the first two, I put IFD-04 on mega for you. Since the file was a bit over 1 GB I put it in a three part rar for easier downloading.

Dan Laso

Jan 3, 2015
I couldn't find IFD-03 but since you said you only had the first two, I put IFD-04 on mega for you. Since the file was a bit over 1 GB I put it in a three part rar for easier downloading.
Thanks for your effort but i forgot to mention that i also have IFD-04. Those three seem to be the only ones people have.

Dan Laso

Jan 3, 2015
Well it looks like finding this movie isn't going to happen. Thanks for everyones efforts though, well appreciated.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Their email address is here at the bottom: http://www.izumu.net/index2.htm

Email them in very, very simple English what you want to buy. See if they can take your card over email or maybe by phone. You may get lucky.

Again, super simple email:

"Hello,

I am <Name> and I live in <here>. I would like to buy <Catalog #>. I have a Visa/MC, etc. Is this possible?"

That email the can pop into a translator and get a decent translation of. Simple sentences. Order a few movies to make it worthwhile for them.

Dan Laso

Jan 3, 2015
Their email address is here at the bottom: http://www.izumu.net/index2.htm

Email them in very, very simple English what you want to buy. See if they can take your card over email or maybe by phone. You may get lucky.

Again, super simple email:

"Hello,

I am <Name> and I live in <here>. I would like to buy <Catalog #>. I have a Visa/MC, etc. Is this possible?"

That email the can pop into a translator and get a decent translation of. Simple sentences. Order a few movies to make it worthwhile for them.
Good idea, i will definitely give this a try.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
uhh...why are you coughing? lol

he is the man to talk to about getting stuff from japan around here. that's what the cough was about i think.

Reactions: desioner
Status
Not open for further replies.